Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226196 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #600 on: September 28, 2012, 09:58:24 AM »
Fag.

I can tell you while I have zero interest is posing topless for you   , that at 6'2" tall and 272lbs you would get lost if I stood in front of you. Some of us aren't into vanity, it is a sin you know. ;) Tell us how much you've spent on steroids to get those massive 15" guns and 17" quads? :o
shave that chest and join the crowd,,,

dustin

« Reply #601 on: September 28, 2012, 10:01:26 AM »
Fag.

I can tell you while I have zero interest is posing topless for you   , that at 6'2" tall and 272lbs you would get lost if I stood in front of you. Some of us aren't into vanity, it is a sin you know. ;) Tell us how much you've spent on steroids to get those massive 15" guns and 17" quads? :o

Don't gloat too much there, cankles. If anyone gets lost in your gaze it'd be from the radio frequencies bouncing off that conical structure of yours.

You should lease some of that real estate to the SETI project as I'm sure they're appreciate the technical capabilities of your cranium.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: September 28, 2012, 11:43:29 AM »
Don't gloat too much there, cankles. If anyone gets lost in your gaze it'd be from the radio frequencies bouncing off that conical structure of yours.

You should lease some of that real estate to the SETI project as I'm sure they're appreciate the technical capabilities of your cranium.

i am sure you would soil yoursel if you ever met him

and pellius i warned everyone about the kigs from day one

its why the bad blood between me and your top started
T

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #603 on: September 28, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »
You have addressed none of the points I have brought up. Yet you have time to pretend to recall some silly versions of your reality to once again PROVE I didn't quit, I was fired. I really want to thank you buddy. Posting what I put up as I left was way big.
 See your so smart you just see one side to it. But the rest of the mortal folks can see it for what it is. Noone posts things like that to the owner of a web site and thinks they are sticking around! Noone. Thank you!

Have you considered people may view you based on your poor decision to post your pics? Dude, your a fucking mess. Inside and out. Was this workout/gear stratogy 15s idea or yours?  Don't you read any other posts and learn anything?

Why all the energy at GETBIG? Your the dead horse mod at 15s dump. Were you hated as a child and thats why being hated here doesn't bother you? Your another spineless earthworm that has a thesorous.
Don't ever forget pillous, your a visitor in my world.

Has it crossed your little mind how flattering you really are? You morons have nothing to grab onto and work with when it comes to me. So you make up this catfish shit about narcotics. Ya fucking bottum feeders.

CG

Any other favors you want me to do Benedict Arnold? But even though no one here is honest enough to admit it they know I'm a fair man. I will put up your last post but I'm going to put up the entire exchange with the other mods to put it in proper context.

This where apply85 comes in and calls you out again for pointing fingers and implying there's a rat among the mods. You have done that before and caused a lot of dissent and strife among the mods. Always looking for a rat and traitor ("The lady doth protest too much, methinks").  You're typical meltdown reply is to threaten apply85 and then whine and cry how Bustin Ass so routinely and effortlessly rips you a new one. He does this by simple logic and facts stated almost dispassionately. A methodology that drives you nuts because as all can see here you are not a thinking, reasonable person but simply emotes. You just respond emotionally and not logically and your emotions always stem from anger. This is clearly evident in your post here when you turn over the table and stomp off like a child with a "fuck off everyone" tantrum.

Then you focus on gh15 and accuse him of black mailing you into sending samples to him. Exactly how did he black mail you? Does he have some deep dark secret about you that we don't know about? Do you even know what black mail means?

I remember the exchange between you and gh15 and as there were some questions as to the legitimacy of the kigs (surprise!) and you willingly sent him samples. Just like I willingly sent samples from my original batch to some whom I trust and are more knowledgeable than I am. Had I known I could have sent them to gh15 I would have jumped at the chance and thrown in some free sushi and pineapple juice to show my appreciation.

Now, of course, this is where gh15 responded and you got banned. You did not say you were leaving the board, you just told us fuck you, which you have done before, but you didn't say you were leaving. gh15 banned you because of your direct insult to him. So, again you are caught in a blatant lie proved by your own words. This final post shows you once again angry and lashing out at everybody like a crack addict which you have done before but you never said you were leaving the board. Your sorry crybaby ass was kicked off.

The exchange ends with the always reasonable and level headed and truly one of the best fellas we have on that board, Reardon Metal, who was simply trying to keep the peace, keep things civil, and calm your narcotic induced rage. But no matter how respectful he was to you (as I have always been prior) and how fair as he tries to look at both sides of the story even getting into a bit of a row with his long time ally, BustinAss, it never matters to you because if anybody so much as hints any dissent let alone disagreement with you you fly off the handle and go into your typical rage mode. And though Reardon Metal has the patience of Job even he finally gives up on you. And even after your dismissal I came on this thread and addressed you in a very respectful manner trying to get to the bottom of this because it was all new to me and I wanted your side of the story. I asked you some very pointed questions and typically you just lash out in anger.

Here is your final post on our board in it's proper context that you asked to be posted.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE HATED ON EVERY FORUM INCLUDING THIS!

IF I EVER vSAW YOUR FUCKING PUSST ASS FACE TO FACE, I WOULD CRUSH IT!

YOU GOT THAT? YOU PUNK FUCKING TOY OF A MAN!!!

Every time I post this fucking come bucket fagot BA post his pucking shit. You morons tell me to just get along? Howabout he just fucking shits on someone else.
I will not be treated this way by a bunch of children. FUCK OFF KIDS!

GH15, this is your fault. You bring in idiots for mods and then you wonder why you get no direction. LOL GIVE ME BACK THE TWO FUCKING KITS YOU BLACK MAILED FROM ME.

I know how to play this game real well.

I'm no child, sir. I'm 34 damn years old and I THINK before I engage or post or try to flame.

You seem to not understand that by my asking for you guys to settle it down that it's YOU I'm doing the favor. YOU are the one who should be setting an example of etiquette (please don't try to spell this one) with your words and wisdom, since you are in fact our elder.

I've treated you as such, being as respectful as possible when pointing out that you're inflammatory postings cause problems and I've been fair to criticize both sides of your argument.

But this... you.... heh... wow, you are fucking loony, man. You DON'T need high BP at your age, you'll do a Don Youngblood.

Anyway, Arrivederce!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: September 28, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »
You have addressed none of the points I have brought up. Yet you have time to pretend to recall some silly versions of your reality to once again PROVE I didn't quit, I was fired. I really want to thank you buddy. Posting what I put up as I left was way big.
 See your so smart you just see one side to it. But the rest of the mortal folks can see it for what it is. Noone posts things like that to the owner of a web site and thinks they are sticking around! Noone. Thank you!

Have you considered people may view you based on your poor decision to post your pics? Dude, your a fucking mess. Inside and out. Was this workout/gear stratogy 15s idea or yours?  Don't you read any other posts and learn anything?

Why all the energy at GETBIG? Your the dead horse mod at 15s dump. Were you hated as a child and thats why being hated here doesn't bother you? Your another spineless earthworm that has a thesorous.

Has it crossed your little mind how flattering you really are? You morons have nothing to grab onto and work with when it comes to me. So you make up this catfish shit about narcotics. Ya fucking bottum feeders.

CG

pellius is just a sad lonely old man

gh 15 is his whole life know its beyond pathetic

oh and by the way guess how he beat the rap when he got caught with gear guy is a narc
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #605 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »

I am now dummer for reading this. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #606 on: September 28, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
I am now dummer for reading this. :-\

That would be "dumber"...... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: September 28, 2012, 12:05:50 PM »
That would be "dumber"...... ;D
First poster to get it......have a cookie!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #608 on: September 28, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
Pfft. Retarted.     ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #609 on: September 28, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »

Bald headed idtio.... ;D

dustin

« Reply #610 on: September 28, 2012, 01:23:30 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #611 on: September 28, 2012, 01:46:49 PM »
Fag.

Yes, I would get buried by your sea of fat. And you're just as vain as everybody else. It s just that you don't have much to be vain about.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 28, 2012, 01:47:40 PM »

LMAO! Now that was good!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 28, 2012, 01:59:42 PM »

CG

lol@ "my world"

Nobody likes a back stabber. And a cloud of suspicion always hovers over a Benedict Arnold no matter who you give your temporary allegiance to. Your own words are there for all to read.

When -b- was feeling some pressure from our number one Moderator, now officially the top Mod, Ergo, who has contributed more than anyone to our board -b- tried to discredit him. Look how you, always the kiss ass weasel, tried to ingratiate yourself with -b- in hopes of getting the good kigs and point the finger at yet another rat. "I think he has rat all over him" .... oh brother.

CG, I completely forgot about ergo.. hmm makes sence. hes just a non productive member that has an agenda. one that goes against our goals here.

I hate to roll a good guys head. But you asked for my opinion. I myself can't bann him on suspicion. But I think he has rat all over him. But I could put out five more names to add. Where does it end?
Until they step over the line.........I guess they stay.

CG

Then in the same breath.

Ergo! What a FAT post dude! I can't believe how honest you are and just put that out there like that.

Must admit I copied and pasted that. Thank you!

CG

Love reading your posts Ergo! Keep up the good work. You bring value to our home.

CG

dustin

« Reply #614 on: September 28, 2012, 03:18:31 PM »
I'm a pretty honest and open guy and like being positive and all, but fuck concreteguy is an ass kissing BITCH.

Look at how far he sticks his nose up people's fucking asses. It was weird watching him do that and the next moment he's blowing a gasket. All the way bi-polar. Close to avesher-level insanity but nowhere near as interesting a character.

the-force

• Getbig I
« Reply #615 on: September 28, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »
I'm a pretty honest and open guy and like being positive and all, but fuck concreteguy is an ass kissing BITCH.

Look at how far he sticks his nose up people's fucking asses. It was weird watching him do that and the next moment he's blowing a gasket. All the way bi-polar. Close to avesher-level insanity but nowhere near as interesting a character.

im i missing something what are you dicks doing

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 28, 2012, 04:43:44 PM »
im i missing something what are you dicks doing

Awesome first post! Whose gimmick are you this time?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #617 on: September 28, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »
pellius i thought u were good poster and contributer here when active on get big,,,but where does this thread go from here and what else is there to argue,,your defense should be rested now its just name calling....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: September 28, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
pellius i thought u were good poster and contributer here when active on get big,,,but where does this thread go from here and what else is there to argue,,your defense should be rested now its just name calling....

Oh, this thread is done. CG has been pretty much expose for the shallow, traitorous, self-serving fraud that he is. I just got side tracked a bit from the kig scam thread. That's the one I came back for. I just can't help myself and have to keep responding to CG. Everytime this duplicitous, two faced, back stabber opens his mouth he digs his grave deeper. I can't resist his meltdown responses.

But you're right, it's just dragging on now and I'm just pissing on him for sport. But the guys are going to miss me. I'll try to come back every now and then to keep in fighting shape.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: September 28, 2012, 06:02:22 PM »
Yes, I would get buried by your sea of fat. And you're just as vain as everybody else. It s just that you don't have much to be vain about.
Yeah yeah...sea of fat...of course, any natural that dwarfs a 6'2" 165# bunk steroid abuser is fat. ::)

22 yo kid I workout with is your size and he's 6% and only lifted for a few months,  I just hooked him up with some black market creatine and protein powder....by December he'll be bigger than you, without ever knowing the joys of being ripped off by god for fake kigs.

Lol, enjoy being small and weak(physically and mentally) :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #620 on: September 28, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »
Pellius comes across as intelligent in his posts, but the content is pathetic.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #621 on: September 28, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
  Pellius is funny as hell

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 28, 2012, 09:00:44 PM »
  Pellius is funny as hell
He's not joking  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #623 on: September 28, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
Yeah yeah...sea of fat...of course, any natural that dwarfs a 6'2" 165# bunk steroid abuser is fat. ::)

22 yo kid I workout with is your size and he's 6% and only lifted for a few months,  I just hooked him up with some black market creatine and protein powder....by December he'll be bigger than you, without ever knowing the joys of being ripped off by god for fake kigs.

Lol, enjoy being small and weak(physically and mentally) :D
;D     

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: September 28, 2012, 09:48:19 PM »
Pellius comes across as intelligent in his posts, but the content is pathetic.

Hey I want to set a precidence here and now. I didn't know this shit about Queefer and I pointed out earlier today I didn't like the feeling I'm getting from BIG DOWN UNDER.

These guys are both toast. If were all feeling the same why fuck around? I'm part of YOUR team brothers. Please believe in me! I'm banning them both.

CG

Kenny, Queefer is perma Banned. I stand with you guys EVERY time. Unless we are making a call on my mom. :)
There is no reason to keep someone we don't trust.
 These guys are following me over from PM. Over the weekend BIGA was calling me and Brad traders and comparing us to Alquida.

CG

So true! Ken I have a question. Queefer who?  LOL I think I have remove all threads and mine pertaining to him.
 He is gone, gone
"Build it and they will come". These guys start doing what GH15 says and it's all over. We own them!

CG