Author Topic: Obama lied about Fast n Furious to Univision  (Read 1583 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama lied about Fast n Furious to Univision
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/president-obama-falsely-claims-fast-and-furious-program-begun-under-the-previous-administration

it was called somethign else....

but it was the same guy, in the same office, giving away guns that got lost.

why it was tried again is beyond me.  

yes, we know, it had a different name, but as we've discussed before....  same dude, same office, same goal.   we can have this discussion again, i can wiki the link where the similarities are listed as you tell us it was completely different.

Why in the world this ATF guy, in 07 and 08 and 09, etc was allowed to lose guns is beyond me.

Bush + Obama were both terrible on this issue, and methinks both supported the anti-gun legislation that would follow.  Bush DID say he would like to keep the brady bill in place, remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 11:35:34 AM »
Stop fucking lying.  We have been over this a million time.   Wide Receiver WAS NOTHING AT ALL LIKE FAST N FURIOUS! 

it was called somethign else....

but it was the same guy, in the same office, giving away guns that got lost.

why it was tried again is beyond me.  

yes, we know, it had a different name, but as we've discussed before....  same dude, same office, same goal.   we can have this discussion again, i can wiki the link where the similarities are listed as you tell us it was completely different.

Why in the world this ATF guy, in 07 and 08 and 09, etc was allowed to lose guns is beyond me.

Bush + Obama were both terrible on this issue, and methinks both supported the anti-gun legislation that would follow.  Bush DID say he would like to keep the brady bill in place, remember?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »
Stop fucking lying.  We have been over this a million time.   Wide Receiver WAS NOTHING AT ALL LIKE FAST N FURIOUS!  

Was it the same guy in the same ATF office?  yes or no?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 11:38:09 AM »
Was it the same guy in the same ATF office?  yes or no?

Who the fuck cares?   Mexico knew about Wide Receiver and worked w us on that and the intent was to trace the guns, and none went over the border.

Opposite happened a Fast n Furious. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 11:43:30 AM »
Who the fuck cares?   Mexico knew about Wide Receiver and worked w us on that and the intent was to trace the guns, and none went over the border.

Opposite happened a Fast n Furious. 

just start there.  You say they're nothing alike.  I agree 100% that F&F was much, MUCH worse. 

But just start there.  Nothing alike, huh?  Same dude, same office. 

i'd say it was a program that Obama realized he could use as his model for this little F&F thing that would go at gun rights, no doubt.  But NOTHING ALIKE?  Very different, but NOTHING ALIKE?  Come on man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 11:46:26 AM »
just start there.  You say they're nothing alike.  I agree 100% that F&F was much, MUCH worse. 

But just start there.  Nothing alike, huh?  Same dude, same office. 

i'd say it was a program that Obama realized he could use as his model for this little F&F thing that would go at gun rights, no doubt.  But NOTHING ALIKE?  Very different, but NOTHING ALIKE?  Come on man.

Obama blames bush for something he made even worse that resulted in over 300 deaths. 

Just think about how cracked someone has to be to recitify that in his head as an excuse. 

240 - yes or no - is obama a pathetic sob?     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 11:48:34 AM »
Obama blames bush for something he made even worse that resulted in over 300 deaths. 

Just think about how cracked someone has to be to recitify that in his head as an excuse. 

240 - yes or no - is obama a pathetic sob?     

of course obama is pathetic.  Long before you had the balls, i called obama an illegal who shouldnt even be in office.

That being said.... I never defended obama in this thread.  I just pointed out the operations were not "nothing alike".   Same dude in same office lost a shitload of guns.  That's similar. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 11:50:19 AM »
of course obama is pathetic.  Long before you had the balls, i called obama an illegal who shouldnt even be in office.

That being said.... I never defended obama in this thread.  I just pointed out the operations were not "nothing alike".   Same dude in same office lost a shitload of guns.  That's similar. 

Do you remember this? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
youre trying to redirect the thread.  that's cool.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 11:52:09 AM »
youre trying to redirect the thread.  that's cool.

No - you act as if one guy came up w all this shit on his own. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 11:54:32 AM »
No - you act as if one guy came up w all this shit on his own. 

no, i dont act like that.  Obama/holder saw this was a nice way to lose a shitload of guns, as it happened under bush.   So they called the dude and had him do it again.  They belong in PRISON for it.  No doubt about it. 

But you saying "Wide Receiver WAS NOTHING AT ALL LIKE FAST N FURIOUS!" just ain't true.