Author Topic: ...  (Read 1706 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Here's something to fuck with you more.  The devil is not red.  In old literature the devil was protrayed as blue.  This came from the hindu scriptures.  Blue is a nice color so catholics wanted something more menacing looking and created this red fella with a tail and such.  Hell I believe is only mentioned once or twice in the bible.

For years when people spoke about hell they pointed down, but science has proven there is no hell in the center of the earth and they'd point to the clouds as heaven. They used to think God sat on a cloud, but that has been proven to be incorrent.

Most of what the average person knows about the bible is not literal but fairy tales that mutated over the years.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Here's something to fuck with you more.  The devil is not red.  In old literature the devil was protrayed as blue.  This came from the hindu scriptures.  Blue is a nice color so catholics wanted something more menacing looking and created this red fella with a tail and such.  Hell I believe is only mentioned once or twice in the bible.

For years when people spoke about hell they pointed down, but science has proven there is no hell in the center of the earth and they'd point to the clouds as heaven. They used to think God sat on a cloud, but that has been proven to be incorrent.

Most of what the average person knows about the bible is not literal but fairy tales that mutated over the years.
dont feed the noob trolls
A

CURIOUSVOYAGER

• Getbig I
Hmm lets hope this whole religion thing isn't just a load of BS  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Jesus Coach

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
welcome back PNS/bluto

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
well, if the bible says it, its must be true !  ;D

the trainer

If you can survive on getbig then you should have no problem in hell.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
I've often thought that heaven and hell are just a state of mind when you die.  If you've been exposed to these beliefs all your life then when you die your brain thinks of one or the other.....and just like with dreams, several seconds could seem like a day....maybe when you die your final thoughts kinda stick with you.  This would explain the experiences people have when they die for a short time before being brought back.

Maybe its total bullshit, but it makes mire sense than the fairy tales I was raised on.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]