Author Topic: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'  (Read 19850 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2012, 09:44:28 PM »
See here is the problem

Muslims are told to respect other religions. We cannot just go around and make ridicule of other's faiths. So we dont do that.

You on the other hand, you call it 'free speech' when its clearly hate speech. You are hiding under covers, but your intentions are quite evident.

I find it alarming that some of you have actually advocating in this thread and the other thread killing of Muslims. It is alarming actually and I wonder sometimes if these sort of things should be reported to appropriate groups both for hate mongering and death threats.

But again you cite 'free speech' all the time.

It seems you guys can't fathom what free speech really is. Criticizing government is free speech. However criticism seizes to be criticism when you outright cause wide spread disrespect.

You get angry that an American flag (which is a piece of cloth) gets burned, but it has 'sentimental value' to you. Yet you have no problem with talking about excrement on a quran or ripping it to pieces and burning it. Pissing on it. Yet the quran is held by 1.5 billion people (And growing) as the revealed word of God.

Likewise with slandering Islam and Muhammad (pbuh), you accuse him of filthy things. And we hold him dear to us even though he is not with us today. He was the messenger of God. You can't seem to FATHOM respect of others but demand to be respected.

To problem is not this movie. The reason alot of these angry youths in the muslim world are getting violent is to vent their frustration at what your government has been doing for decades.

History doesn't have a life span of 24 hours

There was on fella on here who said he 'doesnt care' what his government did decades ago but is pissed at what some 'mozzlems' are doing today. Well... as the bible says. You reap what you sow!

It's the constant double standards, hypocricy and constant killing/wars that is pissing everyone off including myself.

You have no remores or anger or outrage that 7 countries in the last ten years have been attacked by the US directly and by proxy. That over a MILLION people have been killed.

What have you achieved? Except CHAOS on this earth?

When I became Muslim one of the things that hit me thinking about the iraq war and so forth and America... was this one verse and i repeat it to others as well:

11 And when it is said to them : Do not make mischief in the earth, they say : Verily we are in fact peacemakers.
12 Is it not that they themselves are the mischief-makers? But they do not perceive.
13 And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools have believed? Is it not that surely they are themselves the fools? But they do not know.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »
See here is the problem

Muslims are told to respect other religions. We cannot just go around and make ridicule of other's faiths. So we dont do that.

You on the other hand, you call it 'free speech' when its clearly hate speech. You are hiding under covers, but your intentions are quite evident.

I find it alarming that some of you have actually advocating in this thread and the other thread killing of Muslims. It is alarming actually and I wonder sometimes if these sort of things should be reported to appropriate groups both for hate mongering and death threats.

But again you cite 'free speech' all the time.

It seems you guys can't fathom what free speech really is. Criticizing government is free speech. However criticism seizes to be criticism when you outright cause wide spread disrespect.

You get angry that an American flag (which is a piece of cloth) gets burned, but it has 'sentimental value' to you. Yet you have no problem with talking about excrement on a quran or ripping it to pieces and burning it. Pissing on it. Yet the quran is held by 1.5 billion people (And growing) as the revealed word of God.

Likewise with slandering Islam and Muhammad (pbuh), you accuse him of filthy things. And we hold him dear to us even though he is not with us today. He was the messenger of God. You can't seem to FATHOM respect of others but demand to be respected.

To problem is not this movie. The reason alot of these angry youths in the muslim world are getting violent is to vent their frustration at what your government has been doing for decades.

History doesn't have a life span of 24 hours

There was on fella on here who said he 'doesnt care' what his government did decades ago but is pissed at what some 'mozzlems' are doing today. Well... as the bible says. You reap what you sow!

It's the constant double standards, hypocricy and constant killing/wars that is pissing everyone off including myself.

You have no remores or anger or outrage that 7 countries in the last ten years have been attacked by the US directly and by proxy. That over a MILLION people have been killed.

What have you achieved? Except CHAOS on this earth?

When I became Muslim one of the things that hit me thinking about the iraq war and so forth and America... was this one verse and i repeat it to others as well:

11 And when it is said to them : Do not make mischief in the earth, they say : Verily we are in fact peacemakers.
12 Is it not that they themselves are the mischief-makers? But they do not perceive.
13 And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the fools have believed? Is it not that surely they are themselves the fools? But they do not know.
Then why do you persist in hanging out where you and your faith are hated, Muslims don't respect other peoples religion, they even hate atheists.  If you respected non-muslims, you would respect that we find your faith and beliefs offensive and not continually push your sick twisted beliefs onto others who have made it clear we don't want a bar of your religion of Violence.  Rather than reporting others who stand up against your lies and deliberate distortion of what Muslims true beliefs are, why don't you find a Muslim friendly board and go there and piss in each others pockets about how great your pedo/rapist/murderer prophet is.  The fact you don't see how hypocritical Islam is, and your defence of what can only be considered a Gospel of hate and your religions advocacy of violent upheaval is why Muslims are hated.  Muslims lack insight and could only be considered juvenile at best, they fail to recognise their evil ways and the preaching of their hate is why the West despises them.  if Muslims learnt to shut the fuck up, keep to themselves, stop preaching violent reprisals to perceived slights and stop pretending they know everything they would be left alone, but due to their brainwashing and sick need to push their beliefs unto others they will be continually HATED.  The fact you report other peoples posts as insulting to your religion of violence rather than fuck off is indicative of everything that's wrong with Islam.  Nobody forces you to preach about your Religion of Violence, if you don't like others reaction to it, stop preaching or Fuck Off!
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
Buddhists also claim they are peaceful, yet see what they do to there own people and muslims,

Buddhists monks rally in support of Myanmar stance on Rohingya Muslims

Buddhist monks rally in support of their government's stance on sectarian violence against Rohingya Muslims in Mandalay on September 2, 2012.

In Myanmar, hundreds of Buddhist monks have held a rally in support of their government’s plan to deport the country's Rohingya Muslim minority.

On Sunday, the crowd in Mandalay held banners in support of the government’s plan to send the minority group away, as a solution to the deadly sectarian violence.

Back in July, Myanmar President Thein Sein said that the “only solution” to the plight of the Rohingya Muslims was to send the nearly-one-million-strong community to refugee camps run by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

“We will send them away if any third country would accept them,” he added. “This is what we are thinking is the solution to the issue.”

Earlier, Sein conceded that politicians, Buddhist monks, and other ethnic figures are stirring up hatred against the Rohingyas.

Reports say some 650 Rohingyas have been killed in the Rakhine state in the west of the country in recent months. This is while 1,200 others are missing and 80,000 more have been displaced.

The Buddhist-majority government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas and has classified them as illegal migrants, even though the Rohingyas are said to be Muslim descendants of Persian, Turkish, Bengali, and Pathan origin, who migrated to Myanmar as early as the 8th century.

According to reports, thousands of Myanmar’s Rohingya Muslims are living in dire conditions in refugee camps after government forces and Buddhist extremists started burning down their villages on August 10.

The UN human rights authorities blame Myanmar’s security forces for the violence, who are believed to have been targeting the Muslims rather than bringing the ethnic violence to an end in the country.

Buddhists burn down mosque in Myanmar's Rakhine state

Buddhists have burned down a mosque in Myanmar’s Rakhine state amid growing concerns over a state-sponsored ethnic cleansing of Rohingya Muslims in the country,Press TV reports.

Government-backed Buddhists on Friday continued burning Muslim villages and destroying their mosques.

The report comes as heavy army presence in the Rakhine's capital, Sittwe, has been reported and a curfew has been put in place.

The northern Rakhine state has been the scene of violence against Rohingyas since June 2011, leaving dozens dead and thousands homeless.

The Buddhist-majority government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas, who it claims are not natives and classifies as illegal migrants, although the Rohingya are said to be Muslim descendants of Persian, Turkish, Bengali, and Pathan origin, who migrated to Myanmar as early as the 8th century.

Myanmar’s President Thein Sein said on July 19 that Rohingya Muslims must be expelled from the country and sent to refugee camps run by the United Nations.

Reports say some 650 Rohingyas have been killed in the Rakhine state in the west of the country in recent months. This is while 1,200 others are missing and 80,000 more have been displaced.

Last week, the Human Rights Watch (HRW) condemned the Myanmar government for the killing of minority Rohingya Muslims during a recent wave of sectarian violence in the country.

The UN says decades of discrimination have left the Rohingyas stateless, with Myanmar implementing restrictions on their movement and withholding land rights, education, and public services from them.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 12:03:47 AM »
Six Palestinians wounded in West Bank firebomb attack; Jewish extremists suspected

JERUSALEM — Six Palestinians have been wounded in a suspected firebomb attack by Jewish extremists in the West Bank, The Israeli military said.

The six were traveling in a taxi Thursday night when the firebomb was allegedly thrown into the car. The military suspects Jewish extremists to be behind the attack.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the firebombing, saying Israel “will do everything to catch those responsible and bring them to justice.”

Extremist Israeli settlers often attack Palestinians and their property as part of a campaign they call the “price tag,” which is meant to retaliate for either army action against settlers or Palestinian attacks. Several more firebombs were hurled earlier Thursday toward settler vehicles in the West Bank.

The Israeli military says it is still searching for the culprits.

In the United States, state department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland condemned the “heinous” attack, noting that the Israeli government had pledged to bring the perpetrators to justice.

“We look to Israeli law enforcement officials to do so expeditiously,” she said in a statement. “We urge all parties to avoid any actions that could lead to an escalation of violence.”

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Jerusalem lynch, dozens of Jewish youths attack 3 Palestinians

Police are investigating an attack on three Arab youth, believed to be perpetrated by dozens of Jewish youth, near Jerusalem’s Zion Square.

The attack Thursday night is being described in the Israeli media as a “lynch situation” by eyewitnesses.

“When one of the Arab teenagers fell to the floor, the teenagers continued to hit him in the head, he lost consciousness, his eyes rolled, his angled head twitched, and then those who were kicking him fled and the rest gathered in a circle around, with some still shouting with hate in their eyes,” an eyewitness wrote on Facebook, according to The Jerusalem Post.

The youths, reportedly between the ages of 15-20, allegedly shouted “Death to the Arabs” and other racial slurs.

The Jewish teenagers apparently attacked the group of Arabs without provocation, saying previously that they “wanted to beat up an Arab,” the unnamed eyewitness also reportedly wrote.

Amir Edri, a Magen David Adom paramedic from their intensive care division said that after 10 minutes of intensive CPR, the victim of “about 20 years old” was transferred to Hadassah University Hospital in Ein Karem, reported The Jerusalem Post.

On Friday he was reportedly still on a respirator but was not seen at that point as having lasting brain damage, Edri told the media.

Jerusalem police spokesman Shmuel Ben Ruby said police are checking into the background of the story and that a special team has been appointed to investigate the incident.

“The area is under video surveillance we are checking the cameras,” Ben Ruby said, reported Israeli media. "We will know what happened after we check the cameras."

Jewish settlers spray toxic substance in Palestinian grazing fields, kill herd of sheep

Jewish settlers sprayed toxic substance in Palestinian grazing fields near the town of Yatta, southern al-Khalil, causing the death of a herd of sheep.

The coordinator of the popular committees against the wall and settlement in Yatta, Ratib Al-Jabour, asserted that the herd of sheep, which belonged to Jihad Noajah, had died after grazing in wild herbs, which were sprayed with toxic substances by settlers from Susiya settlement to the southeast of Yatta.

Meanwhile, the head of Wadi al-Maleh village council, Aref Daraghmeh, stated that the Israeli occupation authorities (IOA) have ordered Palestinian Bedouins in Wadi al-Maleh in the Jordan Valley to pay excessive fines of up to 15 thousand shekels to retrieve their cattle confiscated a few days ago.

He added that the residents lost numbers of their cows which died during the confiscation raid while others were still held by the IOA even after paying the fines.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 12:34:19 AM »
E-Kuls posts are being listened to and read  by so many westerners, his message is so right and brilliant, thats the reason he got 10 anti Muslim protesters in Melbourne,australia today lol.

E-Kul reminds me of pharoah, claimed he was king shit, killed all the new born male babies, has one of the biggest and best armies. He though he had all the right answers.

Then come moses, a poor lonely prophet with hardly any followers.Pharoah chases moses into the sea and moses tells the red sea to part, then pharoah is gobbled up by the red sea saying "O moses, i beleive in your lord, please save me". Please moses save me, i now beleive in your lord, please save me".

Then moses brings back pharoah laughing back to the people of egypt, where today pharoah is preserved in a museum.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 12:34:33 AM »
All Religion is Poison!
V

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 12:48:34 AM »
E-Kuls posts are being listened to and read  by so many westerners, his message is so right and brilliant, thats the reason he got 10 anti Muslim protesters in Melbourne,australia today lol.

E-Kul reminds me of pharoah, claimed he was king shit, killed all the new born male babies, has one of the biggest and best armies. He though he had all the right answers.

Then come moses, a poor lonely prophet with hardly any followers.Pharoah chases moses into the sea and moses tells the red sea to part, then pharoah is gobbled up by the red sea saying "O moses, i beleive in your lord, please save me". Please moses save me, i now beleive in your lord, please save me".

Then moses brings back pharoah laughing back to the people of egypt, where today pharoah is preserved in a museum.
HIS POSTS ARE GOOD: HE IS CORRECT IN WHAT HE WRITES:

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »

So did pharaoh.So how come moses beat him and killed him? The power of the lord who was on moses side, the message  of the lord he was trying to preach to pharoah, but he rejected.

Thats why as pharoah was drowning he said "Please moses, i now beleive in you lord"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2012, 02:56:22 AM »

Right or wrong, there's something to be said for making your point and then shutting the hell up about it.  Only zealots enjoy repeating their beliefs over and over.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 07:56:26 AM »
You morons realize I am european and white right?

You guys are the ones that are constantly talking about killing and murdering and wiping out muslims and fearmongering yourselves into fearing muslims.

Muslims could give a rat's ass about you, only reason Muslims are pissed about anything is that you constantly are destorying Muslim countries, imposing dictatorships and killing Muslims for decades.

In fact one of you in here proudly with a smile said you've been busy killing muslims for decades.

Such irony. Bunch of morons seriously.

Wafa Sultan is a witch, if you had the equivalent of a raging maniac in the US talking about Jews needing to be killed that would be the equivalent in her. You guys in fact are every day sounding more and more idiotiic like the nazis once were and do not realize it.

You are the one actually blaming the victims of your constant destruction and warfare and then demanding that they stfu and that its okay that you keep killing.

No one wanted you in iraq, no one wanted you in afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

I have the unique experience of having lived in europe, africa, ME and north america. And I assure you the reason people are PISSED OFF is that you are fucking with the world for decades doing two things primarly. Funding/imposing dictators and waging constantly wars directly and by proxy

You are devoid of history of knowledge of what you yourself do, much less of the people you demonize

Did I call it or what?
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »
Right or wrong, there's something to be said for making your point and then shutting the hell up about it.  Only zealots enjoy repeating their beliefs over and over.
That's no way to talk about our Muslim brother a_ahmed.  You know how easily offended Muslims are and the repercussions for insulting their precious Islam.   ::) :o ;D
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2012, 10:13:25 PM »
Ironic that your picture has an american flag covering the mouth.

What you advocate is hate speech but label it as free speech when you KNOW it is provocative and insulting to our faith.

In the other thread you are plotting on what other homosexual porn to make and illustrate muslims and our beloved prophet in such disgusting and filthy disrespectful lies.

I wonder why is it not free speech to criticize the holocaust in france? They claim to be the mouth piece of 'free speech'. Such irony. It's because it's hate speech.

You guys try to play with people but you are only deluding yourselves

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »
Ironic that your picture has an american flag covering the mouth.

What you advocate is hate speech but label it as free speech when you KNOW it is provocative and insulting to our faith.

In the other thread you are plotting on what other homosexual porn to make and illustrate muslims and our beloved prophet in such disgusting and filthy disrespectful lies.

I wonder why is it not free speech to criticize the holocaust in france? They claim to be the mouth piece of 'free speech'. Such irony. It's because it's hate speech.

You guys try to play with people but you are only deluding yourselves
Your whole HOLY book is HATE speech.  Your whole Religion is an INSULT to decent people.  FUCK Mohammed the pedo/rapist/homo - FUCK ISLAM and their plot to take over the world and their indiscriminate use of violence.  And FUCK those sick twisted individuals who try and force their sick twisted religious beliefs down other people's throats.  Get this through your indoctrinated thick head. I AM NOT A MUSLIM, I DO NOT HAVE TO LOVE A HATEFUL RELIGION.  I DO NOT HAVE TO HONOUR MOHAMMED, I DO NOT HAVE TO REFRAIN FROM INSULTING THIS PIECE OF SHIT RELIGION.  NO FORCE ON THIS EARTH WILL MAKE ME LOVE WHAT IS ANTI-LIFE, ANTI-PEACE AND ANTI-HUMAN RIGHTS AND ADVOCATES TERRORISM AND CALLS IT A RELIGION.  Islam is PURE EVIL and it would be the wrong thing to do to say NOTHING because those who practice this evil faith threaten to kill those who refuse to go along with their dark age nonsense.
V

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2012, 01:13:07 AM »
Your whole HOLY book is HATE speech.  Your whole Religion is an INSULT to decent people.  FUCK Mohammed the pedo/rapist/homo - FUCK ISLAM and their plot to take over the world and their indiscriminate use of violence.  And FUCK those sick twisted individuals who try and force their sick twisted religious beliefs down other people's throats.  Get this through your indoctrinated thick head. I AM NOT A MUSLIM, I DO NOT HAVE TO LOVE A HATEFUL RELIGION.  I DO NOT HAVE TO HONOUR MOHAMMED, I DO NOT HAVE TO REFRAIN FROM INSULTING THIS PIECE OF SHIT RELIGION.  NO FORCE ON THIS EARTH WILL MAKE ME LOVE WHAT IS ANTI-LIFE, ANTI-PEACE AND ANTI-HUMAN RIGHTS AND ADVOCATES TERRORISM AND CALLS IT A RELIGION.  Islam is PURE EVIL and it would be the wrong thing to do to say NOTHING because those who practice this evil faith threaten to kill those who refuse to go along with their dark age nonsense.
THIS   ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »
lol you're sounding like a COMPLETE TOOL, as you've never read the quran but are reading blogs of islamophobes. You're being an absolute tool.

You realize I wasn't muslim and that the one thing that made me become muslim was the quran. You ever wonder? Would someone become a muslim if "YOUR BOOK IS HATE" and whatever other crap you tools claim? Obviously not.

It just shows me you're an absolute ignoramus.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2012, 08:37:02 AM »
lol you're sounding like a COMPLETE TOOL, as you've never read the quran but are reading blogs of islamophobes. You're being an absolute tool.

You realize I wasn't muslim and that the one thing that made me become muslim was the quran. You ever wonder? Would someone become a muslim if "YOUR BOOK IS HATE" and whatever other crap you tools claim? Obviously not.

It just shows me you're an absolute ignoramus.
NO you are a fucking tool

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2012, 08:48:09 AM »
No you're a murderous death loving piece of crap :) Yes.

Islam does not love war or fighting but it advocates defense against oppression. You on the other hand are nothing but a bully, agressor, liar, deceiver and a fraud.

You were posting pictures of crusaders  ::) They used to not know how to shower and STANK.. they also killed millions of muslims, christians and jews. They even killed christians because they co-existed peacefully with muslims and jews.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2012, 09:01:54 AM »

Islam does not love war or fighting but it advocates defense against oppression. You on the other hand are nothing but a bully, agressor, liar, deceiver and a fraud.

You were posting pictures of crusaders  ::) They used to not know how to shower and STANK.. they also killed millions of muslims, christians and jews. They even killed christians because they co-existed peacefully with muslims and jews.
Crawl back under your stone you insect

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »

Defense against oppression????? Well fuck me running! Seems they should be fighting amongst themselves then. Women as property? Imams that what to keep the masses ignorant so they can hold sway over the people.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2012, 12:15:46 PM »
Where do you READ in the quran that women are PROPERTY you ignorant piece of trash.

My wife is a TRUST to me, a responsibility and I love and care for her.

You are a degenerate idiot who is spreading lies and deluding himself as he deludes others.

The one who wants the masses IGNORANT are mischiveous people such as yourself

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »
Where do you READ in the quran that women are PROPERTY you ignorant piece of trash.

You are a degenerate idiot who is spreading lies and deluding himself as he deludes others.

Islam as you see it doesn't exist in the world today, sparky.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2012, 02:25:08 PM »

I actually feel sorry for you, your a misguided heartless individual, and i hope God puts some hope and love in your heart some day.

You claim all religions are evil, but you spend 99% attacking muslims.

You cant even articulate or present yourself in a good way for you to get your message across.

I dont know, maybe your jealous that Prophet mohamed took over the whole of arabia, took nearly all of africa, spread his message all the way to china and indonesia, in 23 years without the latest army, technology and money.
 America been 12 years in afghanistan and cant bring peace there while claiming they have all the money and resources.

As a american general just recently said,

"We are deluding ourselves if we think we're going to turn Afghanistan into some little democracy, some gleaming bastion of Westernised ideas in that part of the world.

"It's just not going to happen."

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2012, 02:39:57 PM »

It is " Mr infidel " to you

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2012, 02:44:37 PM »
Mr ignorant more like it

Infidel is a Christian word FYI. I don't use this word  :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »

As a american general just recently said,

"We are deluding ourselves if we think we're going to turn Afghanistan into some little democracy, some gleaming bastion of Westernised ideas in that part of the world.

"It's just not going to happen."

Translation "The people of Afghanistan are greater barbarians than even we first anticipated, they would prefer to live in a dark age rather than be lifted up to a higher ideal and a better way of life"
V