Author Topic: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'  (Read 19864 times)

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: Warning to West on 'evil of Islam'
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2012, 04:10:22 PM »
Translation "The people of Afghanistan are greater barbarians than even we first anticipated, they would prefer to live in a dark age rather than be lifted up to a higher ideal and a better way of life"

Then leave them alone and let them live in the dark ages.

Why dont you leave the country if you dont like there way of life?

Cant America look after itself and fight one on one?It recruited halve the world and called back up to destroy afghanistan

Superpower lol. Cant even fight a war without support from other countries.

America= 200 milion people.

Afghanistan=20 million people.

America still there after 12 years and they cant defeat 10,000 taliban

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2012, 04:32:10 PM »
Translation "The people of Afghanistan are greater barbarians than even we first anticipated, they would prefer to live in a dark age rather than be lifted up to a higher ideal and a better way of life"

Translation

"I am ignorant, I am angry. I don't care if my country invaded a country. I don't care that my country killed hundreds of thousands of Afghans. They better damn accept our freedom and liberation. Long live America. Death to Afghans"

You are not offering a better life. You are offering DEATH from above, death on the ground and death in mind and spirit.

Western society is nothing but depression and anxiety. Panic and fear. Living on anti-depressants. Living as sadistic consumerists. Exploiting vain human desires as the only means to happiness.

You don't know what you are talking about either. You are ranting news feed brainwashing material. If I asked you a few things about Afghan culture or Afghans you wouldn't know the FIRST THING... You don't know how their lives were before or what they went through. NOTHING.

They didn't want you. You invaded the country for gas pipelines, materials (rich in diamonds and other resources), dictatorship, strategic location for invading other countries including Iran and Pakistan. That's it.

Even your own government said they were after '20 guys' allegedaly no evidence they did jack. So for those '20 guys' you killed hundreds of thousands of Afghans... and naturally created a resistance movement which then lead you to claim there is a 'large terrorist network'.

Funny. Russia did the same thing. And in the whole muslim world USSR flags were being stomped on and burned. Reagen dubbed them the greatest freedom fighters. Commemorated the shuttle Colombia to the people of afghanistan adn the mujehedin of afghanistan

Shame on you

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »
A history lesson:

You are doing what the USSR did to the Afghans

Oh and one more thing. You put the afghan WAR LORDS in power alongside your puppet Karzai (who doesn't control them). FYI, these are the same people the Taliban fought against. The WAR LORDS are the one that traffic in opium (with the CIA), the ones who rape women, have 'boyfriends' (homosexuals), who beat women, etc...

The taliban were literally religious students and they were the ones that came to the rescue of the afghans from these corrupt and disgusting war lords and of course the Russians. They tried to bring order to the chaos russia left. Stopping drug making/trafficking, stop violations of women, of children, etc...

You won't believe that or know that because you are spoon fed 24 hour span 'history lessons' with a plathora of twisted misinformation from the news. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between taliban or afghan warlords in their dress even.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2012, 04:48:05 PM »
Then leave them alone and let them live in the dark ages.

Why dont you leave the country if you dont like there way of life?

Because Muslims have made their intention very clear - Death to Infidels - Meaning Death to Non-Muslims - Meaning Death to the West.  They are guided by an EVIL book called the KORAN.  Even the so called moderates call for beheading of non-believers who dare speak out about their EVIL POISONOUS RELIGION.  If the Muslims wanted to be left alone they would stop shouting from the rooftops "DEATH TO NON-BELIEVERS", what did they think non-believers were going to do, just say oh ok, that makes sense, let's just let the goat herding towel heads kill us because we don't believe what they do.  Muslims are dumb ignorant barbarians who deserve everything they get.  Can you imagine what the Muslims would do if it was them that had the military might, the world would be no longer.

“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Sura 5, verse 51).

“And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!” (Sura 9, verse 30).

“And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.” (Sura 2, verse 120).

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.” (Sura 3, verse 28).

“And guard yourselves against the fire which has been prepared for the unbelievers.” (Sura 3, verse 131)

“And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open ENEMY.” (Sura 4, verse 101).

“O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness;
and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).” (Sura 9, verse 123).

“Surely We have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.” (Sura 76, verse 4).

“O you who believe! if you obey a party from among those who have been given the Book (The Jews and Christians), they will turn you back as unbelievers after you have believed.” (Sura 3, verse 100).

“And their taking usury (interests on money) though indeed they were forbidden it and their devouring the property of people falsely, and We have prepared for the unbelievers from among them a painful chastisement.” (Sura 4. verse 161).

“Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers (Jews, Christians and followers of other faiths) and has prepared for them a burning fire.” (Sura 33, verse 64).

“And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire for the unbelievers.” (Sura 48, verse 13).

And what does the Koran say about those who turn their back to Islam and commit apostasy?

“They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them (the unbelievers) friends until they flee (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and KILL them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.” (Sura 4, verse 89).
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2012, 04:55:28 PM »
dude you're just being lame copy pasting from idiot websites that quote verses out of context. You're just making yourself sound like an idiot because you haven't read the qur'an but are reading garbage from islamophobes with ulterior political motives that are exploiting your ignorance.

Trust me if you met a muslim we'd probably buy you coffee and some food and chill. You're starting to be really demented.

In fact as a non muslim, living in muslim countries, that was one of their traits, they would invite you in their home even if they didn't know you to feed you and talk. Give you tea, etc...

I am proud to have become Muslim and I feel sorry for you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
Now, what does the Koran say about women? Here are some quotations:

“Men are superior to women because Allah has made so. Therefore good women are obedient, and (as to) those (women) on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and BEAT them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.” (Sura 4, verse 34).

“And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them, four (witnesses) from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.” (Sura 4, verse 15).

According to the Koran, a woman’s testimony is worth half of that of a man.

“O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time then call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other.” (Sura 2, verse 282).

As far as sex is concerned, women are sex objects, according to the Koran. They must be ready for intercourse any time the husband wishes so.

“Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers.” (Sura 2, verse 223).

During menstruation, however, men should keep away from women; they are filthy. The Koran says:

“It (menstruation) is a discomfort; therefore keep aloof from the women during the menstrual discharge and do not go near them until they have become clean; then when they have cleansed themselves, go in to them as Allah has commanded you; surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves.” (Sura 2, verse 222).

Women, according to the Koran, are, in general, unclean creature. After a Muslim has washed and prepared himself for prayer, he should not touch a woman. Therefore, “pious” Muslims never shake hands with women.

“O you who believe! do not go near prayer until you have washed yourselves; and if you have touched women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth, then wipe your faces and your hands; surely Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.” (Sura 4, verse 43).

In case of inheritance, a woman inherits half of the portion a man inherits:

“They ask you for a decision of the law. Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning the person who has neither parents nor offspring; if a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, she shall have half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir she has no son; but if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves; and if there are brethren, men and women, then the male shall have the like of the portion of two females; Allah makes clear to you, lest you err; and Allah knows all things.” (Sura 4, verse 176).

And what kind of punishment does a thief get, according to the Koran, regardless of how much they steal?

“And (as for) the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off their hands as a punishment for what they have earned, an exemplary punishment from Allah; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.” (Sura 5, verse 38).

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that uses the Koran as its day-to-day law for all kinds of disputes and crimes. It is the Sharia (Islamic law). For Islamists and conservative Muslims, Sharia is the constitution and law that must prevail everywhere. They argue, what is better than the law of Allah which He, via the Engle Gabriel revealed to the Prophet Mohammed 1,400 years ago?

King Abdullah, the absolute monarch of Saudi Arabia, said on a televised speech August 27, 2008, “We do not need democracy, we do not need political parties, we do not need Western human rights, we do not need their freedom of speech. What we need is the Koran. It regulates our life perfectly. It is the best legislation in the history of mankind, it is the word of Allah. There is nothing better than Allah’s law.”

The “Hadeeth,” a collection of statements and comments which Prophet Mohammed allegedly made during his lifetime, is also full of atrocities. Here is a sample:

“A woman came to the Prophet and admitted that she had committed adultery and thereafter became pregnant. The Prophet summoned her husband and all people of Median (in Saudi Arabia). He said, ‘This woman committed adultery. Therefore, after she delivers her innocent baby, all of you are going to stone her to death. This is Allah’s verdict.’ After she delivered her baby she was stoned to death in the center of the town.” (Narrated by Muslim, (a close contemporary follower of Mohammed), cited by Khoury, The Koran, p. 550).

Stoning women and flogging men for adultery are widely practiced in Saudi Arabia and Iran.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2012, 04:59:25 PM »
Oh boy... you've become a delusional drone  ::) You even made a blunder in the end, but I'll just ignore you because you're a tool that doesn't have the ability to open the qur'an and read it for himself.

Oh so what do you say about the 50:50 in divorce in America? Fair right? So if a man slaves himself his whole life and a woman used him for his millions. And the man owns 20 million, she takes 10 million merely for being his wife and not doing anything her whole life? Just a cute question about equality :)

If you read the whole qur'an and understood why women get less inheritance than men you would understand :)

You are being such a tool... copy pasting out of context. It's beautiful. FYI, I made a thread which speaks about how to treat women in islam.

Oh and guess what?

White educated women are 3/4 of all converts to Islam.

If any of what you say is true, they surely wouldn't be running to islam but away from it. Yes you are trying to make uneducated people feared about Islam, but like myself, I set out to learn about islam and not listen to the media. And I ended up becoming Muslim.

You have a tough job :) Yet your investment will be futile unlike mine. I thank God for helping me discover Islam.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2012, 05:03:09 PM »
Oh boy... you've become a delusional drone  ::) You even made a blunder in the end, but I'll just ignore you because you're a tool that doesn't have the ability to open the qur'an and read it for himself.

Oh so what do you say about the 50:50 in divorce in America? Fair right? So if a man slaves himself his whole life and a woman used him for his millions. And the man owns 20 million, she takes 10 million merely for being his wife and not doing anything her whole life? Just a cute question about equality :)
Yeah, That's right, better to keep the women enslaved as a pawn to her husband.  I am sure that guarantees a happy peaceful union.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Yeah, That's right, better to keep the women enslaved as a pawn to her husband.  I am sure that guarantees a happy peaceful union.

I swear to God I am laughing at your delusion and ignorance. I truly sympathize for you. I only wish you would learn about Islam as you are an ignorant angry individual.

My wife told me to stop wasting my time trying to talk to you and called you an idiot (more than once) but here I am.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
dude you're just being lame copy pasting from idiot websites that quote verses out of context. You're just making yourself sound like an idiot because you haven't read the qur'an but are reading garbage from islamophobes with ulterior political motives that are exploiting your ignorance.

Trust me if you met a muslim we'd probably buy you coffee and some food and chill. You're starting to be really demented.

In fact as a non muslim, living in muslim countries, that was one of their traits, they would invite you in their home even if they didn't know you to feed you and talk. Give you tea, etc...

I am proud to have become Muslim and I feel sorry for you.
I have met a Muslim - You a_ahmed.  if you check my previous posts I used to be anti-american and sympathised with Afghanistan and IRAQ, it was reading your posts and seeing how Muslims behave within my own culture that made me see the truth about ISLAM and what a scourge on the world it is.  Any religion that see's those that practice it, walk the street of a non-muslim culture with signs calling to behead non-believers (most of the country) because they are upset their prophet was criticised is definitely a religion that should be eradicated.  The more Muslims do this in non-muslim countries, the more people will push for the KORAN to be banned as a book full of HATE SPEECH advocating violence.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
I swear to God I am laughing at your delusion and ignorance. I truly sympathize for you. I only wish you would learn about Islam as you are an ignorant angry individual.

My wife told me to stop wasting my time trying to talk to you and called you an idiot (more than once) but here I am.
I swear to God I am laughing at your delusion and ignorance. I truly sympathize for you. I only wish you would learn about Islam as it can teach you to be an ignorant angry individual.

Please beat your wife for me for speaking out of place.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2012, 05:17:38 PM »
I have met a Muslim - You a_ahmed.  if you check my previous posts I used to be anti-american and sympathised with Afghanistan and IRAQ, it was reading your posts and seeing how Muslims behave within my own culture that made me see the truth about ISLAM and what a scourge on the world it is.  Any religion that see's those that practice it, walk the street of a non-muslim culture with signs calling to behead non-believers (most of the country) because they are upset their prophet was criticised is definitely a religion that should be eradicated.  The more Muslims do this in non-muslim countries, the more people will push for the KORAN to be banned as a book full of HATE SPEECH advocating violence.

lmao first of all you never met me

second of all you're a retard. Islam doesn't advocate beheading of a person walking the street. Are you mentally deficient? LOL, if you met me I'd be heading towards a coffee shop to buy some coffee or something LOL.

You are the one ADVOCATING hate speech and you have NOT read the qur'an you imbecile.

All those verses you copy pasted out of context spoke of a battlefield in war and the sword was the weapon of the time and God encouraged Muslims when they were fighting to indeed behead those they were fighting in battle. Smite their fingers (in other words decapitate the enemy so they themselves cannot use swords), etc... etc... It has nothing to do with daily living.

Muslims protected non-muslims in their care and you... LOL... you are something else buddy.

lalalalallalalalalalalal alalalalalalala. We goez jihad on you with coffee lalallalalalalallalalall a

Is that what you wana hear? LOL you're a brainwashed moron.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2012, 05:23:58 PM »
lmao first of all you never met me

second of all you're a retard. Islam doesn't advocate beheading of a person walking the street. Are you mentally deficient? LOL, if you met me I'd be heading towards a coffee shop to buy some coffee or something LOL.

You are the one ADVOCATING hate speech and you have NOT read the qur'an you imbecile.

All those verses you copy pasted out of context spoke of a battlefield in war and the sword was the weapon of the time and God encouraged Muslims when they were fighting to indeed behead those they were fighting in battle. Smite their fingers (in other words decapitate the enemy so they themselves cannot use swords), etc... etc... It has nothing to do with daily living.

Muslims protected non-muslims in their care and you... LOL... you are something else buddy.

lalalalallalalalalalalal alalalalalalala. We goez jihad on you with coffee lalallalalalalallalalall a

Is that what you wana hear? LOL you're a brainwashed moron.
The Islam you are constantly spewing doesn't exist in the world today. The fact is, E-Kul is right. Islam as it exists today is an intolerant, hate filled, and murderously violent religion.
Believe what you want, reality doesn't care.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2012, 05:24:37 PM »
second of all you're a retard. Islam doesn't advocate beheading of a person walking the street. Are you mentally deficient? LOL,

More Lies from the Muslim - when people come into your Country and behave like this, they should be despised for the sick barbarians that they obviously are.  The women who used her child to hold this sign up is considered mentally ill and unfit to be a guardian of a child by the people of my country, they are putting pressure on the Government to take her child away from her.  Countries like Australia will never accept islam, regardless of what the Politicians say, Muslims are despised because of their inability to assimilate, their disdain of non-muslims, their evangelical preaching and their love of Violence.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2012, 05:37:46 PM »
A_ahmed is in parts closer to the truth then you might think.
The Islam that is imported into western countries is a trojan horse to fight us and in many ways more extreme than the one in the home country.
We're in a setup that will cost us everything and is a byproduct of Us/Saudi/EU/Israel interests especially in oil.
Our "men" in power caused all of this and are the first one to feed you to the wolves via a civil war resulting from artifically bred culture/economic problems.
Unfortunately the point of no return has been reached and when Iran, which has been sabotaged in the 70ies by guess who, gets attacked it will unite both muslim sides temporarily against the west.
Saudi Arabia is the biggest crime in human history and look who is in bed with it - US/EU/Israel... the "free" stooges with a death wish.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »
More Lies from the Muslim - when people come into your Country and behave like this, they should be despised for the sick barbarians that they obviously are.  The women who used her child to hold this sign up is considered mentally ill and unfit to be a guardian of a child by the people of my country, they are putting pressure on the Government to take her child away from her.  Countries like Australia will never accept islam, regardless of what the Politicians say, Muslims are despised because of their inability to assimilate, their disdain of non-muslims, their evangelical preaching and their love of Violence.

Who told you to come to Muslim countries and kill millions of muslims? For decades and decades and decades. Didn't one of your lackeys on here say with a  ;D that you've been killing Muslims for decades?

These people are angry because of the millions you kill. They are acting out of conduct not with the conduct of what Islam teaches. Yet I too am angry like they are, because of what you do and hypocritically don't realize that you do.

You are saying the qur'an is a book of hate. Yet you have not read it.

You are advocating hate but that is free speech?

WHAT?

People have had enough that's all it is and no one can vent their anger and frustration of oppression and humiliation. When rational thought no longer serves as a means to respect and dignity and speech is exploited merely for hate. What are you to expect but uncontrollable backlash?

You are touting hate and advocating murder yourself. You seem to have a fetish for beheading, while you use UAVs to kill families at weddings.

In America when I was in the anti-iraq war protests, there was plenty of "death to bush" and "down with usa" (from whites LOL i didnt even have a sign like that). People are fed up world wide. Muslims are the scapegoat

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »
I swear to God I am laughing at your delusion and ignorance. I truly sympathize for you. I only wish you would learn about Islam as it can teach you to be an ignorant angry individual.

Please beat your wife for me for speaking out of place.

Just take a step back for a minute.Dont worry what other people are doing, people should be more concerned what they have done to day to get into heaven tommorow.Have we thanked him for letting us wake up in the morning?Have we thanked him for the food he gave us? Are we grateful for the eyes,ears and intellect our creator has given us?

Do we really thank the creator with all he has given us?

Prophet mohameds parents where not muslim.His uncle was not muslim.Did he harm them?He was always kind to them and showed them mercy.

Prophet Mohammed had a jewish neighbour, and everyday this jew would throw rubbish house.Mohamed never complained, he just picked it up and put it away.One day the jewish neighbour was ill on his death bed, and prophet Mohamed visited him.
As the Koran says "We have sent you Mohammed as a mercy to mankind".

And in another verse in the Koran " If you kill one person, its as is you have killed all human beings".

And in another verse " The best person in the sight of the creator are those who are most pious"

We had the story in islam where a non muslim killed 99 people.Yep he killed 99 people.He wanted to amend his ways and change his condition to be a better person.He went to a priest and he asked the priest for help and forgiveness.The priest said that God will never forgive you and the man then killed the priest.
 He next goes to a Muslim scholar.And he goes to the Muslim scholar " O scholar, i have killed 100 people, is there hope for me, will i be forgiven?
 The muslim scholar goes to him, go to a certain town and the people will help you there.As the man was walking to the town, he died halve way to the town. You would think this man would go to hell because he killed 100 people? But not so.Because the man was going to seek guidance and wanted to repent, and he had the sincere intention to never kill again, God forgave him and sent him to paardise.

As the Koran says " O people who think they have wronged themselves, do not run away from the mercy of your lord, your lord is very merciful"

So if your a murderer, rapist, evil person who wants to change there ways, Islam always offers room for forgiveness.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2012, 06:10:15 PM »

So if your a murderer, rapist, evil person who wants to change there ways, Islam always offers room for forgiveness.
That's convenient for Muhammad, considering that he was a murderer, rapist and evil person
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »
Who told you to come to Muslim countries and kill millions of muslims? For decades and decades and decades. Didn't one of your lackeys on here say with a  ;D that you've been killing Muslims for decades?

These people are angry because of the millions you kill. They are acting out of conduct not with the conduct of what Islam teaches. Yet I too am angry like they are, because of what you do and hypocritically don't realize that you do.

You are saying the qur'an is a book of hate. Yet you have not read it.

You are advocating hate but that is free speech?

WHAT?

People have had enough that's all it is and no one can vent their anger and frustration of oppression and humiliation. When rational thought no longer serves as a means to respect and dignity and speech is exploited merely for hate. What are you to expect but uncontrollable backlash?

You are touting hate and advocating murder yourself. You seem to have a fetish for beheading, while you use UAVs to kill families at weddings.

In America when I was in the anti-iraq war protests, there was plenty of "death to bush" and "down with usa" (from whites LOL i didnt even have a sign like that). People are fed up world wide. Muslims are the scapegoat
Man, you truly lack insight - when a religion and it's followers believe they have the right to kill non-believers, this is going to invite non-believers to destroy you.  If you wanted others to stop attacking Muslims, stop threatening to kill non-believers in the name of GOD.  Not too hard for a reasonable rational person to see, but for somebody who is lost in the delusion of Islam, it is obviously to much to ask to get them to see how they bring violence and destruction on themselves.  if Muslims learnt to shut the fuck up and stop threatening violence, perhaps then they wouldn't be a target of hatred.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
lol our religion doesn't instruct to kill you.

Delusional man. The only one doing the killing and war mongering is you

There's nothing reasonable or rational coming out of your mouth.

I am still waiting to see your shock and awe face that you killed over a million people in 10 years. I am still not seeing it?

You are nothing but baby killers and nation killers. Your history will be remembered as such.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
That's convenient for Muhammad, considering that he was a murderer, rapist and evil person

He wasn't but keep deluding yourself. You are sounding like you slept with satan himself and became his bizatch over night.

E-Kul: THEM EVIL MOZMELMZ DIE DIE

Islam came to bring peace to mankind. It's too bad evil people want to kill it.

Btw, God responds to people like you:

They wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will not agree except that He will perfect His light, even if the disbelievers get annoyed.[Taubah 9:32]

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2012, 07:59:04 PM »
Mr ignorant more like it

Infidel is a Christian word FYI. I don't use this word  :-*

Ignorant? That's a hoot. I don't strap bombs to myself or to children and blow people up. I never flew a plane into a building, never mutilated a woman or killed her in the name of "honor", never raped a journalist, never captured a ambassador tortured and killed him, Etc etc etc.

I am eagerly awaiting the spin you put on this. You can spare me your Crusades analogy you have trotted out several times. That is centuries old history, those folk "grew up"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
Stop repeating non-sense. You should by now be able to distinguish between ignorant cultural/tribal people not following islam and what islam actually advocates ::) I already went in circiles with you about this so it only shows your intent in lying against Islam and Muslims, 2 billion people you hate who are only responding to your continous onslaught, oppression and humiliation.

In reality you drive an f22 or f35 or perhaps a UAV and press video game buttons to kill people? The 'civilized' man right? You have no blood on your hands killing from tens of thousands of miles away. Right?

Oh collateral damage? Friendly fire? All beautiful newspeak. You are killers period.

Oh did you know 110,000 US soldiers are depressed and on anti-depressants. Cool story bro.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »

Btw, God responds to people like you:

They wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will not agree except that He will perfect His light, even if the disbelievers get annoyed.[Taubah 9:32]
OOOHHHH,  I'm quivering in my boots! A Make believe character is after me.
V