• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« on: September 22, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: every prospect of spending a dollar makes me shiver
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
Sounds like you need to consider ritual suicide.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 10:31:58 AM »
i wear construction workers clothing in daily life even tho i am not a construction worker

i wear them because they are really durable and cheap

makes me look like a manual worker it's kind of embarrassing but it comforts me to know i am not wearing out jeans that always tear at the crotch after a while

All you need now is a cop, an indian, and a sailor.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 10:42:10 AM »
what time are you going to temple tonight?  :D
time under tension

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 11:11:40 AM »
U r not stingy. U just dont wanne waste your money on useles stuff other people try to sell to get Your money!

You are a smart person thats all. Not the one who is fooled by the comapanies and strong enough to stay against the peer presaure!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 11:28:02 AM »
U r not stingy. U just dont wanne waste your money on useles stuff other people try to sell to get Your money!

You are a smart person thats all. Not the one who is fooled by the comapanies and strong enough to stay against the peer presaure!
Yes, but did he enjoy life?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
tap water isnt the same as all bottle water. add a cheap UL filter, then we will talk.
A

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 12:43:59 PM »
Yes, but did he enjoy life?

I dont think u need to spread money around to enjoy life. Most things we buy dosent make us happier. And most things we buy can we get for half the price if we search just a little bit. A okey sallery and low livingcoast will make your bankacount increase instead of decrese. Thats a great motivator for me. Make u feel calm. Spending your last cent every month and be total dependence on your next sallery isent very nice situation...

How much did your most remeberable moment in life cost? How much did one of the most happiest moment in life cost you?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »
Sounds like you need to consider ritual suicide.

I would be happy if he would just simply jump of a bridge nothing "ritual" needed.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
lol I like this guy, the frugal man

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 01:18:22 PM »
those things are not cheap at all and what do they do anyway

shameless acts of creating false needs thru desinformation
epic thinking 15 bucks in $$$. ::) ::) ::)
google water filters, unless your cheap ass doesnt want to buy another coffee.
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 01:24:06 PM »
i'm very stingy i have not always been like this but as far as i know it runs in the family

without going into details my dad gets his milk for free and eats dried up pieces of old bread when he just bought a new loaf of bread even tho he's pretty much "rich" in the eyes of joe middle class

his parents were pretty stingy too

their parents as well

but the parents of them were the worst as far as we know

used to leave the plastic cover over his car seats and not use his car unless really necessary so he could resell it at higher value (that day never came), when he died they found about a million dollar's worth of cash hidden all over the house too on top of his bank savings. guy was towns doctor worked extrmely hard never took a day off worked untill he was 70 and near death. would not give children anything but water and stale bread

me too i am afflicted by stinginess

it causes a lot of tension in my relationship. i get judgemental at my girl friend because she doesnt want to drink water from the tap. i tell her it's the same water but 200 times cheaper per unit

and that is only the tip of the ice in the water

i dont want to go to church because it's a waste of fuel i tell her

i tell her church is crazy waste of money, not only fuel, but offerings and tides, ludicrous wasteful

spending on clothes, and grooming also makes me uncomfortable

i cannot understand the concept of preferring spending money over accumulating money

stinginess gives one piece of mind

frivolous spending makes me have near panic attacks

Why did you not post this in my tight ass thread  ::)

P

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
All you need now is a cop, an indian, and a sailor.

God damn, this is why I can't quit this place.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »
do you even know how much water $15 can buy? 135 gallons or more
Do you know how much health problems cost? enjoy your contaminants
http://water.epa.gov/drink/contaminants/index.cfm
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
health is genetic

don't believe the hype
health is mostly environmental. Our food has less nutritional value then it use too. And all these chemicals are fucking with us.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »
i'm very stingy i have not always been like this but as far as i know it runs in the family

without going into details my dad gets his milk for free and eats dried up pieces of old bread when he just bought a new loaf of bread even tho he's pretty much "rich" in the eyes of joe middle class

their parents as well

used to leave the plastic cover over his car seats and not use his car unless really necessary so he could resell it at higher value (that day never came), when he died they found about a million dollar's worth of cash hidden all over the house too on top of his bank savings. guy was towns doctor worked extrmely hard never took a day off worked untill he was 70 and near death. would not give children anything but water and stale bread

it causes a lot of tension in my relationship. i get judgemental at my girl friend because she doesnt want to drink water from the tap. i tell her it's the same water but 200 times cheaper per unit

i tell her church is crazy waste of money, not only fuel, but offerings and tides, ludicrous wasteful

i cannot understand the concept of preferring spending money over accumulating money

falcon principles

i always cut my hair

i try to eat most all food and never waste sometimes i do waste but seldom

i only buy clothes to work in

i am consdering buying a new radio with tape deck for work cause i love recording songs that are good about the only thing im contemplating spending

i save alot and work alot
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 05:34:21 PM »
And u make ur gf separate the two ply tp before using it too huh?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 05:38:54 PM »

their parents as well

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »
So many babyboomers had their life savings basically legally stolen from them. If that didn't teach you anything about the world we live in, then nothing will. It's all a hologram.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 05:43:25 PM »
what time are you going to temple tonight?  :D
Lmao, you beat me to it.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »

their parents as well

What happens to fuckers like you is you die leave the money behind and somebody will spend it and have fun with it. I do not support stealing but in your case i would make an exception if i knew where you live i would fucking rob you.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
With the endless QE the federal reserve is now doing you should be spending your fiat notes for commodities as quickly as you can without disrupting your need for basic living.

Oil, gold, silver, sugar, wheat, copper, soy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »
With the endless QE the federal reserve is now doing you should be spending your fiat notes for commodities as quickly as you can without disrupting your need for basic living.

Oil, gold, silver, sugar, wheat, copper, soy.
Yes, I don't see the Dollar lasting as the worlds reserve currency for very long.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »
Duuuuudddeee, life is short yopu need to enjoy because you can't take it with you.  I understand about the bottled water and a few other things, but really at least dress yourself nice, take your GF out and relax a bit.  Set yourself a savings goal of maybe 30% of your take home pay and then spend the rest on your bills, essentials and whatever else and then give yourself free rein to spend some and enjoy it.  I'm a tightass as well but once I had the house paid off I've relaxed heaps, I'm still not wasting it but I am enjoying my life.  No woman is going to want to stay with someone as tight as you. What are you going to do with all this money you've saved anyway?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »

anabolihalo
reeks of
a Alex23
gimmick