Author Topic: Dirty work  (Read 6009 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Dirty work
« on: September 22, 2012, 05:27:52 PM »
If I wanted to hire someone to do some dirty work for me how would I find such an individual?  Let's assume he is some sort of musclehead (bodybuilding related).  I don't want a hit man, but the work I will want done is certain to be illegal.   :-X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Dirty work
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »
If I wanted to hire someone to do some dirty work for me how would I find such an individual?  Let's assume he is some sort of musclehead (bodybuilding related).  I don't want a hit man, but the work I will want done is certain to be illegal.   :-X

plenty of illegals for hire south of chula vista. 

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »
try TOR and .onion sites... you will probably get ripped off, but your best bet if you don't know anyone. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
Isn't there like a gay mafia or something?

Jizzacked

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
Isn't there like a gay mafia or something?

They can only do so much.  if he is looking for his enemy to wake up with a severed horse cock in their bed... then perhaps that is a viable option

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »

Not the brightest ideal posting this on a public website chief.

Bay will probably not likey....no sllllurrrp

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »
Sounds like Bay may have been stiffed on his last private session?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »

You mean slap someone around or cause extreme bodily harm / cripple someone?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
You mean slap someone around or cause extreme bodily harm / cripple someone?

Nothing that dramatic. Yet.  A commercial business has wronged me, and I want to make them pay--one way or another.  I am going through legal channels right now, but if I don't get my way I believe in street justice.  “Accidents” happen all the time, right?  And I am very willing to see one or more accidents happen to this business or the individuals involved.  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 06:03:32 PM »

Gh15
ripped off
the wrong
homo

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 06:14:27 PM »
your last nude pool muscle man quit huh? ;D
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 06:06:29 AM »
Yeah, I'll be in a car chase with reporter Steve Gregory with play by play, no thanks.

TEAM CLEAN UP GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »
The first thing you do is shut your mouth.  Never say anything to anyone and very quietly take care of your own business.
time under tension

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 06:21:18 AM »
Nothing that dramatic. Yet.  A commercial business has wronged me, and I want to make them pay--one way or another.  I am going through legal channels right now, but if I don't get my way I believe in street justice.  “Accidents” happen all the time, right?  And I am very willing to see one or more accidents happen to this business or the individuals involved.  ::)
Nice commercial business you got here. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

/agree with hrspwr

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 06:28:17 AM »
Be careful......the tables might be turned on you.

:D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 07:13:49 AM »
Be careful......the tables might be turned on you.

:D

I'm not worried. I've done this sort of thing before, with perfect execution, but this time I don't want my hands to get dirty; therein lies the danger.  I don't want a boob like that Shane Stant guy.  Remember him?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 07:14:59 AM »
I'm not worried. I've done this sort of thing before, with perfect execution, but this time I don't want my hands to get dirty; therein lies the danger.  I don't want a boob like that Shane Stant guy.  Remember him?
Gillooly's muscle.   ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »
Nothing that dramatic. Yet.  A commercial business has wronged me, and I want to make them pay--one way or another.  I am going through legal channels right now, but if I don't get my way I believe in street justice.  “Accidents” happen all the time, right?  And I am very willing to see one or more accidents happen to this business or the individuals involved.  ::)

I seriously recommend to stick to the legal way to get your justice you ate not made to survive prison.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 11:10:40 AM »

Lol like you ever got your hands dirty people like you on their high horse. Just settle down younger your lawyers do the work

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »
I got shafted out of some money not too long ago too, Bay.  Recommend you see what kind of result you can get legally and walk away from the rest.  In the grand scheme, you're doing ok.

The emotionally satisfying result is far outweighed by all the possible pitfalls, and you'd clearly be venturing out of your depth.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 12:02:24 PM »
am i the only one that liked this movie?

E
E

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »
Front glass windows are extremely expensive, yet are easly broken with a .50cent brick And doesn't require a Nolan Ryan arm either

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 11:30:09 PM »
am i the only one that liked this movie?

E

No I liked it too  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 12:23:35 AM »
Nothing defines the Renaissance man like an unflinching adherence to the moral high road...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 12:50:24 AM »
Bay not happy about being kicked out of a club for bumming someone in the toilets.
P