Author Topic: whats best type or radio or boombox that can record and get am/fm  (Read 783 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whats best type or radio or boombox that can record and get am/fm
« on: September 22, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
i need a good work radio and my cassete player is burnt out the cd thing on it hasnt worked in years and i like to record on the tape when i heard good songs too but i miss that now

i hear the xm radios are good but not sure if they get am/fm and if they can record like a cassette tape

any help is greatly appreciated
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: whats best type or radio or boombox that can record and get am/fm
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »
theres really only 1 or 2 stations i really give a crap about and thats 88.7 but its hard to get on some of these new peice of shit radios it pisses me off when i can hear good music at work, but my old peice of shit radio i can get the station but not record any of it on the cassete pisses me off
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 06:49:42 PM »
theres really only 1 or 2 stations i really give a crap about and thats 88.7 but its hard to get on some of these new peice of shit radios it pisses me off when i can hear good music at work, but my old peice of shit radio i can get the station but not record any of it on the cassete pisses me off
Just get something that plays MP3s etc... and then become a Pirate on the Bay. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 06:54:18 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 06:59:21 PM »
Just get something that plays MP3s etc... and then become a Pirate on the Bay. 

whats a pirate on the bay?

i just want 88.7 wxdu .org and sometimes 88.1 thats all i care to listen to . Can i record songs i hear on these new gadgets from an FM station?

you might would like 88.7 sometimes they play some real off the wall shit, stuff thats probably not even on an MP3 and totally unknown
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 07:08:50 PM »
whats a pirate on the bay?

i just want 88.7 wxdu .org and sometimes 88.1 thats all i care to listen to . Can i record songs i hear on these new gadgets from an FM station?

you might would like 88.7 sometimes they play some real off the wall shit, stuff thats probably not even on an MP3 and totally unknown
Yah, MP3 players can record the radio and feature massive storage capabilities. A Pirate on the Bay is Piratebay.org

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »
Yah, MP3 players can record the radio and feature massive storage capabilities. A Pirate on the Bay is Piratebay.org

ok im new to this stuff so i found out that my favorite station has a live Mp3 casting as you call it http://www.wxdu.org/faqs

so what your saying i should just get an Mp3 player that records? i thought mp3 players just played music that you had already stored on your device, so what your saying is i can tune into any Mp3 live casting and record? is there a monthly subscription for the service , this sounds like something i desperatley need to get through long grueling hours of painting

im guessing the reception is better than the radio perhaps? thanks for the help stud
A

epic_alien

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 11:45:21 PM »
i bought a little handheld radio at kmart for 11 bucks, when i was 8 years of age. that was a bad guy