Author Topic: My guestposing pics & video (2012-9-22)  (Read 7642 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: My guestposing pics (2012-9-22)
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »
So u r 59?  Awesome!  Asians rule wen it comes to aging. Wen were u mr Taiwan?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 09:02:11 AM »
So u r 59?  Awesome!  Asians rule wen it comes to aging. Wen were u mr Taiwan?

Schmoecenter doesn't speak ghetto language, speak Mandarin Chinese

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »

If I win in lottery, I will buy this shirt and send it to Mr. Center so he doesn't have to wear those USAID t's no more.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
C'mon, a woman who gives flowers to a guy?  ;D
Tulips are typical Dutch, that's right, but it's far from romantic to give tulips. It's more a flower for business relations.

Some older Dutch women (40-50+) have romantic features, but most are very phlegmatic, almost no class or imagination  :-\
I think Polish women are way different than this, aren't they?

my uncles wifey gave him flowers after the 1st date (this was before they got married of course), and i remember this as i was bout 11 years old at that time and i asked him "where'd you get the flowers?" and a few years later they were married and they have been married for a good 20 years now

polish girls are quite strange and they just love to fuck with dudes heads :-X :-X :-X

when i was in krakow i'd meet tourists who'd think that they were gonna get some hot polish ass, and they'd set a date with some polish girl they met, and 9 times out of 10 the polish girl wouldn't show up :-X in fact i made a good bit of money on betting with these dudes that thier "dates" would be a bust ;D

this french fuck that i know constantly tries to hook-up with these polkas, and he gets fucked over way too many times, fake numbers/e-mails, no show dates etc. it's brutal i tell ya!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:31 AM »

If I win in lottery, I will buy this shirt and send it to Mr. Center so he doesn't have to wear those USAID t's no more.

Why not donate him some Russian whores?  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2012, 09:26:58 AM »
Why not donate him some Russian whores?  :D

Given his age and status as natural athlete, I think he wouldn't have much to do with them.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2012, 09:41:09 AM »

Given his age and status as natural athlete, I think he wouldn't have much to do with them.

They would function as a natural test booster, if you pick the right ones. Add some herbs in the mix for his other "function" and he will be a happy man 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2012, 09:45:07 AM »
They would function as a natural test booster, if you pick the right ones. Add some herbs in the mix for his other "function" and he will be a happy man 8)

are those russian girls?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
are those russian girls?

Mr Google says so, can Mr Mass confirm this?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 09:56:27 AM »
my uncles wifey gave him flowers after the 1st date (this was before they got married of course), and i remember this as i was bout 11 years old at that time and i asked him "where'd you get the flowers?" and a few years later they were married and they have been married for a good 20 years now

polish girls are quite strange and they just love to fuck with dudes heads :-X :-X :-X

when i was in krakow i'd meet tourists who'd think that they were gonna get some hot polish ass, and they'd set a date with some polish girl they met, and 9 times out of 10 the polish girl wouldn't show up :-X in fact i made a good bit of money on betting with these dudes that thier "dates" would be a bust ;D

this french fuck that i know constantly tries to hook-up with these polkas, and he gets fucked over way too many times, fake numbers/e-mails, no show dates etc. it's brutal i tell ya!

I got flowers for my last birthday from a Russian woman (just platonic, no homo), so it might be 'normal' in Eastern Europe/Russia.

Gotta love those Polish mind playing bitches. Have you developed some skills to hook up with them or did you gave up? I think the harder you try, the bigger the chance that they fuck with you in the wrong way.
During my 'dating period' I never had this problem in my country, but I spoke women about no shows from men.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 10:01:45 AM »
Mr Google says so, can Mr Mass confirm this?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »

It must suck to see them while leaving the harbor (#2 has the best ass)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »
I got flowers for my last birthday from a Russian woman (just platonic, no homo), so it might be 'normal' in Eastern Europe/Russia.

Gotta love those Polish mind playing bitches. Have you developed some skills to hook up with them or did you gave up? I think the harder you try, the bigger the chance that they fuck with you in the wrong way.
During my 'dating period' I never had this problem in my country, but I spoke women about no shows from men.

remember dude, i'm an american of Germanic ancestry ;D

and of course, this woman who gave me uncle flowers was an american woman of Scotch-Irish hertiage, no eastern euro heritage in these parts ;)

not to toot my own horn, but when i made an effort to hook-up with some polish girls i usually had success (2 out of 3 times roughly) but what gets me is that i'm just not too keen on emotional closeness, so when these girls started trying to get too close to me i would basicially just flee like a pu$$y :-X

just being honest man

so are you with a special someone now?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2012, 10:24:59 AM »
You have put on some good size there. That is the best pics I have seen for u.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
remember dude, i'm an american of Germanic ancestry ;D

and of course, this woman who gave me uncle flowers was an american woman of Scotch-Irish hertiage, no eastern euro heritage in these parts ;)

not to toot my own horn, but when i made an effort to hook-up with some polish girls i usually had success (2 out of 3 times roughly) but what gets me is that i'm just not too keen on emotional closeness, so when these girls started trying to get too close to me i would basicially just flee like a pu$$y :-X

just being honest man

so are you with a special someone now?

Ah ok, I thought you had Polish roots. Did you studied Polish on an university? I was only 3 times in Poland, long time ago, so I know only a few words like gen dobry, tak/nie, dzieki & smacznego (but I hated that red soup ;D )

Being honest is a good thing. Yeah, it can be hard to get close with someone, esp with some "luggage in the back", and keep in mind, many women act the same way, the young/naive ones excluded. It takes time to learn someone and feel comfortable.
No, I ended my 5+ year relationship a year ago (I wasn't happy and saw no ways to remove the obstacles). Right now, I have other priorities on my mind, like my work/future plans, and I've found out that I'm done with most Dutch women (also being honest, haha). In case I meet a nice woman, I will take things much more slowly to find out who she really is.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2012, 10:40:29 AM »
superior Asian genetics on display as usual.

L

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2012, 10:57:14 AM »
Ah ok, I thought you had Polish roots. Did you studied Polish on an university? I was only 3 times in Poland, long time ago, so I know only a few words like gen dobry, tak/nie, dzieki & smacznego (but I hated that red soup ;D )

Being honest is a good thing. Yeah, it can be hard to get close with someone, esp with some "luggage in the back", and keep in mind, many women act the same way, the young/naive ones excluded. It takes time to learn someone and feel comfortable.
No, I ended my 5+ year relationship a year ago (I wasn't happy and saw no ways to remove the obstacles). Right now, I have other priorities on my mind, like my work/future plans, and I've found out that I'm done with most Dutch women (also being honest, haha). In case I meet a nice woman, I will take things much more slowly to find out who she really is.

i studied french at univeristy, but luckly most folks here speak english, so i don't have much problems with that 8)

i got associates from all over euorpe here, and even from africa (nigeria and ghana), and all of these fella speak english, so no worries as far as that's concerned

i've really had quite a few adventures here, so remind me to tell you about the british millionaire sometime lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
I agree, that's the best i've seen him look in years and he's always in shape.

Good work MC!

8)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2012, 11:41:06 AM »
MC you looking sick dude.
but you are not natural, no one believes that for 1 second.
 But regardless, very impressive physique.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
one of the best physiques on this board..... better than some of the huge huge over muscled guys
looks like you are enjoying life too
choice is an illusion

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »
Great physique, MC!
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »

i studied french at univeristy, but luckly most folks here speak english, so i don't have much problems with that 8)

i got associates from all over euorpe here, and even from africa (nigeria and ghana), and all of these fella speak english, so no worries as far as that's concerned

i've really had quite a few adventures here, so remind me to tell you about the british millionaire sometime lol

So you teach only English for advanced learners? That's better, must be a bitch to teach English to an average French or German person (no pun  ;D ).
Make sure those Africans pay you in cash and check it for watermarks, LOL

A British woman? I hope she was an positive exception when it comes to attractiveness, do tell, do tell!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
Did you see The Polish Bride, DP ?  Filmed in Oost Groningen....

Musclecenter: respect !!  I knew you still had it in you !   :D 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 12:31:51 PM »
Did you see The Polish Bride, DP ?  Filmed in Oost Groningen....

Musclecenter: respect !!  I knew you still had it in you !   :D 8)

I have heard of it, is it a good one?
First movie on my list is the latest one from Woody Allen, To Rome with love

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »
Polish bride was good. Haven't seen the new WA yet, but I read it's worthwhile..not as satisfying as seeing coach Huang guest pose, I suppose, but worthwhile.. :D