Author Topic: Getting married multiple times....Howard  (Read 5688 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Getting married multiple times....Howard
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »
after 3 marriages, you should have to turn in your cock, and just hang it up. you obviously suck at women

LOL, maybe .
To my way of thinking a guy who can't get anyone to marry him, sucks at dealing with woman.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
You can't compare getting married to winning the O, there is something wrong with someone who is going for a 4th marriage...

Wedding bliss---I'm not married, but there are ups and downs, there is everlasting bliss
I was listening to a one of those Pastors on the radio one Sunday, and he said, "show me a boy and girl coming to the alter with the thinking  'if this doesn't work then we can get a divorce', then chances are, there is a good likelihood that they will get a divorce. If you show me a boy and girl that come to the alter and say,'We are going to make this work and divorce is not an option', then there is likelihood that they will last"

Now this is barring, abusive relationships

FYI, my Olympia analogy was NOT serious.
People change and grow aprt, it's called life and somtimes a couple drifts apart

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 07:47:53 AM »
I know Howard personally, great guy.

Ok, i made that up, but he still has some lead in that pencil.

Best of luck on #4 brother.

Thanks but since we both have passed the age 50 mark, I am hopeful we won't change much.
She is pretty well established  and never wanted kids.
My 1st 2 wives decided they wanted kids , a yr or more AFTER we got married.
I never wanted kids and can't think badly of them for wanting children.
The only practical thing to do was get a divorce and allow them to be with a man that wanted children.