Author Topic: Another sad attention whore thread - up 20lbs in two weeks  (Read 8429 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: Another sad attention whore thread - up 20lbs in two weeks
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
Are you natural?
I'll give you $50,000 if I ever once claim natural on here you fucking terd.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:28:10 PM »
I'll give you $50,000 if I ever once claim natural on here you fucking terd.

I respect dat, you still look like shit for a juicer, hope it helps...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
no shit there is some distension when he just gained 20 lbs. in two weeks. it's called eating everything in site. imho that's the smartest thing he can do post contest. your body is very anabolic post contest, and feeding it and training hard can cause some real fast muscle growth

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 07:58:56 PM »
I respect dat, you still look like shit for a juicer, hope it helps...
thanks for the feedback joe.

no shit there is some distension when he just gained 20 lbs. in two weeks. it's called eating everything in site. imho that's the smartest thing he can do post contest. your body is very anabolic post contest, and feeding it and training hard can cause some real fast muscle growth
lol yea, plus I had a massive cheat meal the night before... I felt leaner but a little more bloated in the AM. I agree with your statement too. I wanted to take two weeks off after the show but realized the importance of the rebound and how beneficial it can be. I think at about the 6 week post show mark i will take a week break or so and rest up, then start a regular offseason.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »
thanks for the feedback joe.
lol yea, plus I had a massive cheat meal the night before... I felt leaner but a little more bloated in the AM. I agree with your statement too. I wanted to take two weeks off after the show but realized the importance of the rebound and how beneficial it can be. I think at about the 6 week post show mark i will take a week break or so and rest up, then start a regular offseason.

one problem i had post contest was that the huge glycogen load made me so much stronger that i got a few pretty major strains.  depends on how much you starved yourself, i weakened my connective tissue while dieting.

and like i said on another post, i believe you are a future pro.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 09:13:41 PM »
Post pics of gf! Thanks

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:46 PM »
Guess the age-  I say 35

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 09:28:51 PM »
one problem i had post contest was that the huge glycogen load made me so much stronger that i got a few pretty major strains.  depends on how much you starved yourself, i weakened my connective tissue while dieting.

and like i said on another post, i believe you are a future pro.
Thanks again! That is a HUGE compliment and I really appreciate it. I try to be realistic about my chances of going pro, but if it happens it happens and itd be awesome. I still will always follow the same philosophy though that my career(before it was school) and family, whenever I get one, will always come before bodybuilding though.

Yea, I have been very careful.. this happened to me before a few years back and at first I thought I tore my pec, but thankfully didn't. I take things slow and do a lot of volume. I follow John Meadow's style of training currently, so it is more high volume, strict reps instead of going too heavy.
Post pics of gf! Thanks

shes the girl directly to the left of the girl with the white hair lol

Guess the age-  I say 35
I am a natty 16 year old.. what do you guys think?

lol I am 24.. Of course I am bigger than most 24 year olds so people automatically assume older. Clean shaven I look young, with a beard/stubble I look older.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 09:29:37 PM »
MattyH has a great build, seems like a guy I would have a beer with, a guy I would lend my pick up to if he had a couch to move, a guy I would be able to text daily physique update pics to but in a totally non homosexual way, just two bros who text pics to each other of their physiques while wearing rhinestone bedazzled posing trunks. Nice work Bro.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 09:33:03 PM »
your physique is similar to mine at 24 (1990) but your legs are way better.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
MattyH has a great build, seems like a guy I would have a beer with, a guy I would lend my pick up to if he had a couch to move, a guy I would be able to text daily physique update pics to but in a totally non homosexual way, just two bros who text pics to each other of their physiques while wearing rhinestone bedazzled posing trunks. Nice work Bro.
Sounds like my day to day life with my close friends lol.. In for half nude cell sparkly cell phone pics

your physique is similar to mine at 24 (1990) but your legs are way better.
holy crap.. you looked awesome! Insane classical physique. I'm surprised you didn't become a pro.. damn

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 09:39:42 PM »
lol at low dosages

low dosages as in... low dosages of everything?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »
Sounds like my day to day life with my close friends lol.. In for half nude cell sparkly cell phone pics
holy crap.. you looked awesome! Insane classical physique. I'm surprised you didn't become a pro.. damn

i kept quitting, lol.   only  competing once every 3-5 years, most recently 2007.  5'9.5''  234lb

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 09:53:30 PM »
lol at low dosages

low dosages as in... low dosages of everything?
I just said post show.. not always.... I'm not going to come on here and be like I ran 250mgs of test every 2 weeks for my show! I am pretty moderate with everything..I am not claiming to be the guy who runs 300 mgs of stuff nor do I run 5000 mgs a week lol.
i kept quitting, lol.   only  competing once every 3-5 years, most recently 2007.  5'9.5''  234lb
damn, you could probably dominate some master shows now.. I think we all want to quit bodybuilding at some point off and on lol. I had a lot of free time with little responsibility the last few years, so who knows if I will even want to compete anytime soon lol.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 10:13:30 PM »
Looking good. Where'd u get your gyno fixed?
Erie?  Pitt? Was unaware of local docs that were any good at it.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 10:17:30 PM »
Thanks again! That is a HUGE compliment and I really appreciate it. I try to be realistic about my chances of going pro, but if it happens it happens and itd be awesome. I still will always follow the same philosophy though that my career(before it was school) and family, whenever I get one, will always come before bodybuilding though.

Yea, I have been very careful.. this happened to me before a few years back and at first I thought I tore my pec, but thankfully didn't. I take things slow and do a lot of volume. I follow John Meadow's style of training currently, so it is more high volume, strict reps instead of going too heavy.
shes the girl directly to the left of the girl with the white hair lol

I am a natty 16 year old.. what do you guys think?

lol I am 24.. Of course I am bigger than most 24 year olds so people automatically assume older. Clean shaven I look young, with a beard/stubble I look older.

Very nice thats your gf into bb'in. At least you dont have to hide all the bb stuff from her.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2012, 10:33:10 PM »
Do the women really have to stand like there they are going to take it in the pooper???  Thats a real 'pose'??

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2012, 11:11:33 PM »
Look awesome in the gym lockeroom, kinda flat on stage, but still solid  myman

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 12:31:39 AM »
Looking really good hazbin.  Love the classic posing also.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 04:00:20 AM »
Looking good. Where'd u get your gyno fixed?
Erie?  Pitt? Was unaware of local docs that were any good at it.
I actually never got surgery.. No one believes me when I say I have near none on stage. Only when I am EXTREMELY flat is it noticeable.. The one bad picture of me was to win a contest for gyno surgery so of course I picked the worst pic i absolutely had to win. I still want the surgery though, it just isn't a priority to spend $7,000 yet.. maybe in a couple years. Would rather spend that money to pay off student loans or save for part of a down payment on a house lol.

Very nice thats your gf into bb'in. At least you dont have to hide all the bb stuff from her.
for sure.. this was her first show, but knew what was up and knew all about the fitness world before I even met her 2 years ago. I was honest with her upfront about things.. I think that is more important than trying to hide it. She is smart and understands it though, where as most girlfriends will just freak out and be ignorant.

Do the women really have to stand like there they are going to take it in the pooper???  Thats a real 'pose'??
Female moon pose.. I've seen some VERY bad ones lol where the girl looks like shes ready for doggy style or something.

Look awesome in the gym lockeroom, kinda flat on stage, but still solid  myman
Thanks bro.. Yea I was a bit flat.. things weren't 100% peaking, but it is still a learning process. I felt bloated and holding a tad bit of water in the morning, so i kept water to about zero took a half of diuretic and flattened out a tad for the night show(where the pics are from).. plus didn't get much time to pump up

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2012, 05:56:44 AM »
stop being a bitch and post what it is you're running pls

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
Looking really good hazbin.  Love the classic posing also.

thank you  ( i'm hijacking, but thought Matt wouldn't mind, considering the thread title, lol)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
Are you natural?

Oh my, look at those nipples  :-\ :-\

Bay likey.
X

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »
thank you  ( i'm hijacking, but thought Matt wouldn't mind, considering the thread title, lol)
haha not at all! post all the pics you'd like!

Oh my, look at those nipples  :-\ :-\

Bay likey.
lol but u will never see an on stage pic or any pic in the last year with gyno..
stop being a bitch and post what it is you're running pls
while some people are anonymous here, I am not.. so that puts me in an awkward spot..

Never going to claim to be natural and I am not going to bullshit you guys though but there is a certain limit I am willing to put out there.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2012, 11:36:07 AM »
haha not at all! post all the pics you'd like!
lol but u will never see an on stage pic or any pic in the last year with gyno.. while some people are anonymous here, I am not.. so that puts me in an awkward spot..

Never going to claim to be natural and I am not going to bullshit you guys though but there is a certain limit I am willing to put out there.

Why? You just admitted you take steroids, what's the difference if you tell us exactly which ones? Cats outta the bag.

If someone you don't want to, reads that post, you are fucked regardless.