Author Topic: 1/3 of Americans may VOTE EARLY  (Read 2819 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 1/3 of Americans may VOTE EARLY
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2012, 12:31:36 PM »
If Obama narrowly wins reelection -- the most likely outcome for the better part of a year -- will you sit down and critically examine your beliefs, a substantial portion of which have no relation to reality?

How long can a man have his beliefs disconfirmed by observation and still hold onto them? You are worthy of scientific investigation, bro.

What beliefs have no relation to reality?  Name them. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2012, 01:19:26 PM »

ALL of them.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »

I'm not going to dig through your voluminous post record and identify the numerous falsehoods -- that's for you and your psychiatrist to do.

Speaking of which, here is a good place to start: http://www.healthgrades.com/psychiatry-directory/ny-new-york/bronx (Bronx Psychiatry Directory).

In any case, as a random example I will point out that it is utterly absurd to suppose Obama is "intentionally collapsing" the Middle East and is in effect an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood.

So, when your beliefs about the outcome on 6 Nov elections are demonstrated false, will you go on a sabbatical and do some self examination? It might be a chance to improve for the better rather than rot away posting on this website -- and others -- all day, everyday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »

I heard Rush complaining this afternoon.  "the media this, the media that".

Maddow is the rock start at msnbc right now, beating out FOX in her time slot, and she's STILL only getting 4 million voters on her best night.

That 4 million, out of 305 million americans.   Less than 1% of the total population is watching Maddow.

How in the world is she (and those msnbc shows getting far less viewers) to blame for romney sinking in polls?

People are sick of the right, it's that simple man.  DNC got better ratings than RNC this year.  Explain that.  People can't identify with tea party, and they dont identify with RINO ass Romney, it's that simple.

All this BLAME on the media that gets 1/3 of 1% to watch, on their best night.  All this blame.  You had statesman with experience in chinese finance like Huntsmann, you chose the one candidate that signed a gun ban and wrote obamacare - did you think that through?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2012, 03:01:33 PM »
seriously, i'm so tired of 'blame the media'.

Blame romney for being a shitty candidate who is unable to play politics as well as obama.

You can bet your ass Jeb Bush would be whooping Obama right now.  This election is SO easily winnable for repubs.  Obama is a terrible candidate who has done a terrible job.   He is SO beatable and was losing big to 'unnamed republican' a year ago.

Stop blaming the media.  They reach such a small % of people.  And aaside from that, even if they're as corrupt as can be... they're ENTERTAINMENT AND ANALYSIS of events - theyre biased with their own agendas and goals.  You can watch it, or dont.  Where does it say they have a 'duty' to be unbiased, and please list every unbiased outlet?   FOX is biased, just as MSNBC is biased.  ANd that's fine.  FOX is #1 at the media game, way better at it than msnbc. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2012, 03:22:58 AM »
I'm not going to dig through your voluminous post record and identify the numerous falsehoods -- that's for you and your psychiatrist to do.

Speaking of which, here is a good place to start: http://www.healthgrades.com/psychiatry-directory/ny-new-york/bronx (Bronx Psychiatry Directory).

In any case, as a random example I will point out that it is utterly absurd to suppose Obama is "intentionally collapsing" the Middle East and is in effect an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood.

So, when your beliefs about the outcome on 6 Nov elections are demonstrated false, will you go on a sabbatical and do some self examination? It might be a chance to improve for the better rather than rot away posting on this website -- and others -- all day, everyday.
Best advice for 33... ever

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2012, 03:24:34 AM »
seriously, i'm so tired of 'blame the media'.

Blame romney for being a shitty candidate who is unable to play politics as well as obama.

You can bet your ass Jeb Bush would be whooping Obama right now.  This election is SO easily winnable for repubs.  Obama is a terrible candidate who has done a terrible job.   He is SO beatable and was losing big to 'unnamed republican' a year ago.

Stop blaming the media.  They reach such a small % of people.  And aaside from that, even if they're as corrupt as can be... they're ENTERTAINMENT AND ANALYSIS of events - theyre biased with their own agendas and goals.  You can watch it, or dont.  Where does it say they have a 'duty' to be unbiased, and please list every unbiased outlet?   FOX is biased, just as MSNBC is biased.  ANd that's fine.  FOX is #1 at the media game, way better at it than msnbc. 

+10000

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2012, 05:25:08 AM »

"BUMP"