Author Topic: Pure gold  (Read 4577 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Pure gold
« on: September 24, 2012, 10:24:34 AM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Pure gold
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
That is a funny ass commercial.

John Clayton is one of the ugliest human beings I've ever laid eyes on.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
That is a funny ass commercial.

John Clayton is one of the ugliest human beings I've ever laid eyes on.

Be thruthful, it was you who got the ball rolling on that bullshit chant last night.  ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
Be thruthful, it was you who got the ball rolling on that bullshit chant last night.  ;D

It was pretty fucking loud in there, for sure. The cops and security were lining up in the aisles and a few fans broke out into fights. Not to mention the half naked guy wearing a green cape who jumped onto the field. It took almost 5 minutes for security to grab him. He was high stepping towards the endzone which was funny as shit. By the time they caught the guy he was gassed and they were roughing him up pretty good. Players on both sides were laughing their asses off.

I'm just glad we won the game. What a finish!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »

It was pretty fucking loud in there, for sure. The cops and security were lining up in the aisles and a few fans broke out into fights. Not to mention the half naked guy wearing a green cape who jumped onto the field. It took almost 5 minutes for security to grab him. He was high stepping towards the endzone which was funny as shit. By the time they caught the guy he was gassed and they were roughing him up pretty good. Players on both sides were laughing their asses off.

I'm just glad we won the game. What a finish!
Pats got robbed! That wasn't a good fg!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
Pats got robbed! That wasn't a good fg!

Shaddup you turd....the FG was absolutely good. Move on and deal with the fact that the Pats are 1-2.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »
 :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »
You guys can talk all you want now.  Did you see the 50 burger that the Pats put on the Bills?  Ravens fans better pray that we don't meet in the playoffs.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 02:31:07 PM »
You guys can talk all you want now.  Did you see the 50 burger that the Pats put on the Bills?  Ravens fans better pray that we don't meet in the playoffs.

You better pray that if we do, that the game is not played in Baltimore.....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 07:50:52 AM »
You better pray that if we do, that the game is not played in Baltimore.....

Didn't matter in 09, and last year was a split second away from not mattering either.  Ravens usually play the Pats tough, just the little things that keep them from pulling it out.  Had Evans held the ball for one more step, its a moot point, and they have a Lombardi, and Ed and Ray retire.  Glad they're back this year, although I disagree with your sig, Ed seems to be back to laying the wood this year, I see him playing a few more years.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »
My gut feeling tells me that the Ravens will not re-sign Ed after this season. If they do, they will use the franchise tag on him(which I don't think he would accept)

If Ed became a free agent, the Patriots would go after him HARD and pay him the money he wants on a 3 year deal. Belichek has had a man-crush on Ed for years.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
My gut feeling tells me that the Ravens will not re-sign Ed after this season. If they do, they will use the franchise tag on him(which I don't think he would accept)

If Ed became a free agent, the Patriots would go after him HARD and pay him the money he wants on a 3 year deal. Belichek has had a man-crush on Ed for years.
Lol, we sure need the secondary help.  That is the only thing holding the Pats back.  They can't hold a lead when it counts late in a game.  They have to out score everyone.