Author Topic: Muscle Contusion / Bruise  (Read 756 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Muscle Contusion / Bruise
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
I got a Muscle Contusion or Bruise on my lat.  It's black and blue in a four or five inch oval.  This has never happened before, didn't ever feel any pain just noticed it in the mirror?

WTF?

I was under the impression this was came from the muscle somehow?  I don't remember getting punched in the lat or anything? lol

Never felt anything?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Muscle Contusion / Bruise
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:05:06 PM »
This is how it all started with Derek Anthony. I give you 6 months brother.

PIP, P.I.P.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
This is how it all started with Derek Anthony. I give you 6 months brother.

PIP, P.I.P.

This is what happens when you go raw, no condom no pulling out!  :'(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »
This is what happens when you go raw, no condom no pulling out!  :'(
Gotta pay the cost, to be the boss. You left your mark on the world GetBig, that's all that matters  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 03:36:11 PM »
Lets find out what will brink has to say i know hes
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
I got a Muscle Contusion or Bruise on my lat.  It's black and blue in a four or five inch oval.  This has never happened before, didn't ever feel any pain just noticed it in the mirror?

WTF?

I was under the impression this was came from the muscle somehow?  I don't remember getting punched in the lat or anything? lol

Never felt anything?

Note in P.I.P's personal journal:

"Today, had a ghastly session with a rough trick named Roy. He seemed very friendly at first, but when he called me 'matilda' I freaked (that's my dog's name) and I tried to buck him off. That's when he punched me in the back and told me to buck harder. I tried, but he was so strong. I just rode it out, and when he was finished, he screwed me on my tip. I only have enough to pay my pimp. This is not working out at all like Derek told me it would. Wondering if it's still too late to apply to DeVry's computer programming diploma? Also, I should send a PM to Johnnynoname about what he usually does in these cases, and put out a post on getbig to see what the brother's in iron say. Yeah, that should be good. Also, I'm out of mayonnaise. And I need to tell mom about the leak in the basement."

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
Note in P.I.P's personal journal:

"Today, had a ghastly session with a rough trick named Roy. He seemed very friendly at first, but when he called me 'matilda' I freaked (that's my dog's name) and I tried to buck him off. That's when he punched me in the back and told me to buck harder. I tried, but he was so strong. I just rode it out, and when he was finished, he screwed me on my tip. I only have enough to pay my pimp. This is not working out at all like Derek told me it would. Wondering if it's still too late to apply to DeVry's computer programming diploma? Also, I should send a PM to Johnnynoname about what he usually does in these cases, and put out a post on getbig to see what the brother's in iron say. Yeah, that should be good. Also, I'm out of mayonnaise. And I need to tell mom about the leak in the basement."

Hilarious on so many levels!!!  Keep up the good work sir!!!  ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »
Hilarious on so many levels!!!  Keep up the good work sir!!!  ;D

I'm taken by the divine spirit of our father and leader, the great Mars/juruth. Pay it forward.