Author Topic: ...  (Read 4171 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:44:47 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
I would say upwards of 400 pounds depending on the race and level of willpower.

bigmc

• Getbig V
at least 300

or 140 if she is single
T

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
I don't remember seeing this problem on the SAT.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
children
How tall is she ? 5'7" or more wouldn't worry too much! Any shorter looking at BMC approved!

jakew300

• Getbig II
Is she married?  That is worth 10 lbs a year.  If married I would say 230.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
about three fitty
time under tension

cephissus

• Getbig V

L
M
A
O

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How old?

If she's over 30 ....You MUST pull out quick

Wooosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
My wife weighs 115 since I started going out with her 29 years ago (1983).. 2 kids later also.
(Yes, Im old)
Lazy cows might gain weight, people who eat right and exercise can maintain...

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Propably the same, without tits.

snx

• Getbig IV

That's why the SAT is woefully weak in creating data that statistically correlates to happiness in life.

Wouldn't knowing the answer to this question lead you to make optimal decisions in life, thereby maximizing marginal utility?

Here's a noodle-scratcher:

What's worth more on the happiness scale? Getting in to Harvard and not knowing if the woman who's going to have your kids will turn into a blimp? Or getting into a community college, but being able to pick out a woman whose body will always look stellar so you're always married to a lady with model-like looks?

cephissus

• Getbig V
That's why the SAT is woefully weak in creating data that statistically correlates to happiness in life.

Wouldn't knowing the answer to this question lead you to make optimal decisions in life, thereby maximizing marginal utility?

What's worth more on the happiness scale? Getting in to Harvard and not knowing if the woman who's going to have your kids will turn into a blimp? Or getting into a community college, but being able to pick out a woman whose body will always look stellar so you're always married to a lady with model-like looks?

as a getbigger, a harvard education (like all higher education) is a useless waste of time and scam.  hit up the community college, pick up the everlasting beauty, drop out immediately, and start your personal training business.

next ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
as a getbigger, a harvard education (like all higher education) is a useless waste of time and scam.  hit up the community college, pick up the everlasting beauty, drop out immediately, and start your personal training business.

next ::)

Of course "cephissus", this question does not apply to getbiggers. Since 99.9% of getbiggers already have post-graduate degrees from Harvard, scored 2400 on the SAT, and have happily polygamous marriages to at least 6 super models, on average.

But your advice is bang-on for the every-man.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
Propably the same, without tits.

This is the correct answer. Her tits are replaced by loose skin in her FUPA.

Fortress

• Getbig V
So many broads in my age range (late-30s/40s) have that dreaded the-last-sport-I-participated-in-was-in-junior-high-school body going on. And the flabby arms. What a disaster.

I am no lean-body model, but I do pride myself in being athletic, healthy and strong.

A chick doesn't have to be perfect, but for me to consider her a suitable candidate for fuckitude, she has to at least give a semi-shit about her condition.  

cephissus

• Getbig V
Of course "cephissus", this question does not apply to getbiggers. Since 99.9% of getbiggers already have post-graduate degrees from Harvard, scored 2400 on the SAT, and have happily polygamous marriages to at least 6 super models, on average.

But your advice is bang-on for the every-man.

is the .1% whitewidow ???

snx

• Getbig IV
is the .1% whitewidow ???

I was going to say Basile, but sure...let's add whitewidow too.

snx

• Getbig IV
Where? I don't see Steve Namat.

Post of the day candidate. Your submission has been logged, and will be reviewed by the appropriate authorities.

Prize remuneration subject to a skill-testing question.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV

The answer to this problem requires a Calculus of Getbigicity, which, being a deontologist, I am loathe to attempt. Perhaps we should defer to our very own Tbombz "Nonsense of Stilts" Bentham, creator of the doctrine of double-dildo effect (who can forget the sheer brilliance which opened his seminal paper: "One end goes in her; one end goes in me.")

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
What country does this woman live in?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
154lb is quite on a bigger side (if proportional - can be very hot, but still - a red flag of whaleness later..). 120lb (unless very tall) is about right for a start.

snx

• Getbig IV
The answer to this problem requires a Calculus of Getbigicity, which, being a deontologist, I am loathe to attempt. Perhaps we should defer to our very own Tbombz "Nonsense of Stilts" Bentham, creator of the doctrine of double-dildo effect (who can forget the sheer brilliance which opened his seminal paper: "One end goes in her; one end goes in me.")

Ahh yes, from the same tome that gave us his musings on the benefits of deep internal tissue massage. A good yarn for a late night by the fire in the study with a nice Cognac, I do say. Why, one might even dare say, a Dostoyevskian masterpiece for the ages. Would only that Hesse had penned such a self-explorative manifesto...clearly, tbombz has usurped the master.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I enjoy you witty humor Kahn. It's great to have more people here with an IQ in the triple digits.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
Ahh yes, from the same tome that gave us his musings on the benefits of deep internal tissue massage. A good yarn for a late night by the fire in the study with a nice Cognac, I do say. Why, one might even dare say, a Dostoyevskian masterpiece for the ages. Would only that Hesse had penned such a self-explorative manifesto...clearly, tbombz has usurped the master.

Yes, from the very same tome. SNX, you obviously have a synthesizing mind, and see connections where others don't. "The Doctrine of Double-Dildo Effect" was explored and developed in the insightful, but underappreciated, Strap-Ons and Its Discontents: The Social Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage (OUP).

You're also on the mark with Dostoevsky. From the beginning of Notes From Undergound: "I AM A SICK MAN.... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man."

Anyone come to mind?