Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228446 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam
« Reply #1275 on: December 23, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »
^Shiism is not Islam. Shia men and women may dress islamically but shiism is an off shoot religion that rejects fundamental teachings of Islam, contradicting fundemental teachings, etc...

Shias even curse the companions of the prophet (peace be upon them all) and even the wife of the prophet (peace be upon her). They reject hadith and have their own made up sayings in order to curse the companions, wives, etc... they are not accepted within the fold of Islamic orthodoxy and are a deviated sect.

Muta ('temporary marriage'), mattam ('self beatings'/mutilations/exagerated mourning), taqqiyya (lying about what you believe in) etc... are all concepts of shiism not Islam and are haraam (forbidden) in Islam.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1276 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:09 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1277 on: December 24, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »

If anyone happens to watch the video posted above and has any questions about the representation of Christianity within it I'll be happy to discuss it with you as the concepts presented concerning Christianity are not correct. 

Please start a separate thread though or send me a PM and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1278 on: December 24, 2013, 02:43:24 PM »

If anyone happens to watch the video posted above and has any questions about the representation of Christianity within it I'll be happy to discuss it with you as the concepts presented concerning Christianity are not correct. 

Please start a separate thread though or send me a PM and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

What did you expect from a video that ahmed posts? All vile propaganda.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1279 on: December 24, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »
^Shiism is not Islam.

No, Shi'a is not the particular intepretation of Islam that you adhere to.

shiism is an off shoot religion that rejects fundamental teachings of Islam, contradicting fundemental teachings, etc...

An offshoot religion... LOL. Of course, from your biased point of you, the religion you follow is the one true religion, and everything else is an offshoot, false, etc, etc.

But let's cut the bullshit and be clear: the fundamental difference between Sunni and Shi'a is that after Muhammad croaked, there was a power struggle between Abū Bakr, the Father of Aisha, and Ali, Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law. There was some strife, and the resulting power-struggle saw Muslims choosing to follow one, and some to follow the other.

You honestly wish to argue that the true religion boils down to choosing a side in what was, in essence, a family fight over a dead man's position hundreds of years ago? Don't answer - it was a rhetorical question.

Shias even curse the companions of the prophet (peace be upon them all) and even the wife of the prophet (peace be upon her). They reject hadith and have their own made up sayings in order to curse the companions, wives, etc... they are not accepted within the fold of Islamic orthodoxy and are a deviated sect.

Whereas, Sunnis do nothing of the sort of course. They're kind, gentle souls. And as for being accepted within the "fold" of Islamic orthodoxy, it's easy to exclude someone from the fold of "orthodoxy" when you define what "orhtodoxy" means (i.e. "it's what I believe in!"). They would probably say the same thing about your sect. The question is, why should be believe either side and not tell you both to fuck off?

Muta ('temporary marriage'), mattam ('self beatings'/mutilations/exagerated mourning), taqqiyya (lying about what you believe in) etc... are all concepts of shiism not Islam and are haraam (forbidden) in Islam.

Interesting. But it is my understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong) temporary marriages were accepted and allowed under Shari'ah during the early years of Islam. The different interpretations between Shi'a and Sunni in the matter didn't arise until later.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1280 on: January 16, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1281 on: February 05, 2014, 02:07:24 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1282 on: February 19, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
As far as I can see, this thread did nothing but invite attacks and derision towards Islam. You ought to reconsider your approach.
follow the arrows

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #1283 on: March 02, 2014, 03:08:41 PM »
Muslims kill and burn innocent students in Nigeria.

Muslims kill 35 innocent Chinese at a railway station in China.

Muslims are vile fucking scum

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1284 on: March 02, 2014, 04:11:21 PM »
Muslims kill and burn innocent students in Nigeria.

Muslims kill 35 innocent Chinese at a railway station in China.

Muslims are vile fucking scum

Is that what Jesus would say?  You vile fucking asshole.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1285 on: March 22, 2014, 01:02:50 PM »
Ahmed, how do you feel and deal with people's attidue towards whites? I am trying really hard to learn Arabic and am making good progress.
Some people feel disgusted that I am speaking Arabic... While others love it! All the true Muslims love it that I am speaking Arabic so I shouldn't even worry about it.

Islam teaches to learn Arabic and any good Muslim should not have a problem with it. I just saw a video on YouTube that said all people should learn Arabic because it is what God wants.

AND I ONLY ANSWER TO GOD!!! :) 
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1286 on: March 22, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »
Also, Arabic is the most beautiful language. I love it so much!!! I am in love :) 
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1287 on: March 22, 2014, 08:44:25 PM »
Also, Arabic is the most beautiful language. I love it so much!!! I am in love :)  
I don't speak Arabic, but whenever I hear it the language sounds so aggressive with it's guttural consonants, sharp enunciation and harsh intonations.  I always used to joke than no wonder they are all so angry and fighting all the time, even when they say nice things to each other the mind of the listener interprets it as hostile and aggressive due to the tone and aggressive articulation of the language itself.
V