Author Topic: Straw Man = FAIL  (Read 884 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Straw Man = FAIL
« on: September 26, 2012, 10:19:51 AM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-26/politico-s-paul-ryan-satire-the-joke-s-on-them.html

LOL!!!!   Straw and 240 fell for this hook line and sinker. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Straw Man = FAIL
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »
link to where 240 fell for it, please?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 11:35:21 AM »
link to where 240 fell for it, please?

So what you're saying is you type up essays on subjects you know nothing about? You're a fucking loser, either way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 11:42:01 AM »
So what you're saying is you type up essays on subjects you know nothing about? You're a fucking loser, either way.
i saw a thread about ryan and pointed out that he's clearly upstaging romney at events - and romney really didn't like it, as evidenced in that video.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »
i saw a thread about ryan and pointed out that he's clearly upstaging romney at events - and romney really didn't like it, as evidenced in that video.

Actually what you did is that you used the "stench" claim to argue that it was an example of Ryan and other Republicans abandoning ship. In short, you're not only a fucking loser but you're also a liar to boot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
Actually what you did is that you used the "stench" claim to argue that it was an example of Ryan and other Republicans abandoning ship. In short, you're not only a fucking loser but you're also a liar to boot.

But he is voting for romney remember?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 11:47:04 AM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-26/politico-s-paul-ryan-satire-the-joke-s-on-them.html

LOL!!!!   Straw and 240 fell for this hook line and sinker. 

bfd - there is no "satire" tab on this website and the comments after the article don't indicate that anyone  considered it satire either

If it is satire I guess we should assume anything on the site is potential satire unless told otherwise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 11:48:48 AM »
bfd - there is no "satire" tab on this website and the comments after the article don't indicate that anyone  considered it satire either

If it is satire I guess we should assume anything on the site is potential satire unless told otherwise

LOL - some of us know better than to even do anything but laugh out loud from anything from krugman, simon, klein, et al.

Those clowns are always wrong, all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »

Not the first time you fell for utter horseshit from these leftists.  remember the lie you tried to pass about condi and 9/11?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »

Calm down, champ. We all thought you were fucking stupid before this so your idiocy in believing everything spoon-fed to you isn't the least bit surprising.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »
Not the first time you fell for utter horseshit from these leftists.  remember the lie you tried to pass about condi and 9/11?

Yep.  And you might recall I admitted I got fooled but then I found that fake story on my own and it was from an obviously bogus website

This was on a legitimate website that does not do satire
If in fact it is satire then it fooled various media outlets who have staff and fact checkers so why should I take responsibility for them reporting misinformation.  

Let's see if O'Donnell does a correction tonight which is what they do when they make a mistake

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Yep.  And you might recall I admitted I got fooled but then I found that fake story on my own and it was from an obviously bogus website

This was on a legitimate website that does not do satire
If in fact it is satire then it fooled various media outlets who have staff and fact checkers so why should I take responsibility for them reporting misinformation.  

Let's see if O'Donnell does a correction tonight which is what they do when they make a mistake

LOL!!!!   LOD is the worst of the worst!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:27 PM »
Calm down, champ. We all thought you were fucking stupid before this so your idiocy in believing everything spoon-fed to you isn't the least bit surprising.

yeah, it really bothers me that a 20 something kid who still lives with his parents thinks that something that happens on a message board is important

I'm suprised you haven't bothered to find any of my recent typos

that's usually your only contribution on this board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 01:53:58 PM »
yeah, it really bothers me that a 20 something kid who still lives with his parents thinks that something that happens on a message board is important

I'm suprised you haven't bothered to find any of my recent typos

that's usually your only contribution on this board

What does that have to do with you along w the fellow leftist kneepadders falling for this nonsense? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »
What does that have to do with you along w the fellow leftist kneepadders falling for this nonsense? 

it shows it was horrible satire because it seems so completely plausible

Romney has been out there making statements that make Ryan look like a jackass and Romney has the stench of a loser and it's going to stick to Ryan

In fact I  said that very thing last week about Pawlenty when he quit as Romneys national co-chair

so maybe Roger Simon is reading this board

no doubt hoping that stink of despair that is the Romney campaign will wash off so he can still get a decent job

the people who are running Romneys campaign should be rendered unemployable after this train wreck finally implodes on election day (if they even make it until then)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
Wouldnt be suprised since all you clowns are in the same little leftist bubbles. 

it shows it was horrible satire because it seems so completely plausible

Romney has been out there making statements that make Ryan look like a jackass and Romney has the stench of a loser and it's going to stick to Ryan

In fact I  said that very thing last week about Pawlenty when he quit as Romneys national co-chair

so maybe Roger Simon is reading this board

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »
Wouldnt be suprised since all you clowns are in the same little leftist bubbles

is that the place where Romney is making one stupid statement after another every time he opens his mouth and people from his own party and even people who have endorsed him such as Chris Christie are saying he is fucking up ?