Author Topic: why didnt the us and iserial go to the un meeting where makhmud ahmadinejad  (Read 1708 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
was speaking. what the hell do we pay these politicians to do were they out fornicating with strippers the isereal and american guys werent at the UN meeting today to set this guy straight. are we being pussies?

i have a question has makhmud ahmadinejad ever said he wanted americans dead on film, not just here say or alleged voice recordings but actual video that shows he wants iseral and americans dead?
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: why didnt the us and iserial go to the un meeting where makhmud ahmadinejad
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:00:06 PM »
He was quoted as saying Isreal shouldn't exist.   Never said Isrealis should die but that the state of Israel shouldn't exist.  So what does the Jew media do?  they start say that he said they need to be terminated etc... twisting his words and of course the public eats it up.

It amazes me how the common American is so brainwashed to even give a fuck about Israel.

What's even more shamefull is that American soldiers die everyday in Afgan and Iraq yet the news barely reports but last week an Isreali soldier died and it was on headline news and in the paper. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 04:01:39 PM »
we need to send you to isreal to nail them jewish broads brother, show them what WASP can do 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
He was quoted as saying Isreal shouldn't exist.   Never said Isrealis should die but that the state of Israel shouldn't exist.  So what does the Jew media do?  they start say that he said they need to be terminated etc... twisting his words and of course the public eats it up.

It amazes me how the common American is so brainwashed to even give a fuck about Israel.

What's even more shamefull is that American soldiers die everyday in Afgan and Iraq yet the news barely reports but last week an Isreali soldier died and it was on headline news and in the paper. 

no what is ahmademajad actually saying on film. our media would rather talk about some stupid bad foot ball call on abc news tonite for 5 minites and spend 30 seconds on amademajad's speach

seems like we want another war bad but why dont our politicians go to the UN meeting and have something "diplomatic" for the whole world to see in order to avoid another wrong AND REALLY SEE WHOS IN THE RIGHT OR WRONG here

i think it looks really bad the USA and isreal people didnt show up just to speak out and have amadimajad answers some things
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »

What is he really meaning by the state of Isreal shouldnt exist. he needs to clarify

Communication is the answer , yes its an obstacle to overcome but not like we dont encounter obstacles everyday
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »
no what is ahmademajad actually saying on film. our media would rather talk about some stupid bad foot ball call on abc news tonite for 5 minites and spend 30 seconds on amademajad's speach

seems like we want another war bad but why dont our politicians go to the UN meeting and have something "diplomatic" for the whole world to see in order to avoid another wrong AND REALLY SEE WHOS IN THE RIGHT OR WRONG here

i think it looks really bad the USA and isreal people didnt show up just to speak out and have amadimajad answers some things

It's a known fact that Romney's biggest backer Sheldon Anderson is a billionaire who has spent already hundreds of millions on commercials for Romney solely for the reason of wanting the USA to invade Iran.  Lots of fuckers want their hands on pieces of that whole area for Oil.  Oil in Iraq is nice but if they could transport it through Iran it would be a diamond mine for them.Saudis could run a line through Kuwait, then through Iraq, through Iran right to the russian pipelines. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 04:08:44 PM »
The only thing left that I like about Obama is that he's snubbing Israel. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 04:10:11 PM »

american give a fuck about isarel because we dont want problems over there cause they coincides with "end times" . Anyways whats wrong with keeping the peace in israel

im looking for a diplomatic and sensable way through all this. "non confrontational" we need to here Makmud Amedimigjads TRUE FEELINGS on video for the whole western world to see. Our media could be feeding us a lie but id like to see him speak on Video with proper translations for myself to make a PROPER judgement on his character and so should we all want this

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
It's a known fact that Romney's biggest backer Sheldon Anderson is a billionaire who has spent already hundreds of millions on commercials for Romney solely for the reason of wanting the USA to invade Iran.  Lots of fuckers want their hands on pieces of that whole area for Oil.  Oil in Iraq is nice but if they could transport it through Iran it would be a diamond mine for them.Saudis could run a line through Kuwait, then through Iraq, through Iran right to the russian pipelines. 
And why do you think Anderson wants war

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 04:18:12 PM »
notice how in america

that americas BIGGEST ENEMY MAKMUD AMEDIMIJADS opinion and voice is NEVER seen or heard in full context on american news

fuck reporting and heresay

lets see this mother fucker on film and what his thoughts are
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »
american give a fuck about isarel because we dont want problems over there cause they coincides with "end times" . Anyways whats wrong with keeping the peace in israel

im looking for a diplomatic and sensable way through all this. "non confrontational" we need to here Makmud Amedimigjads TRUE FEELINGS on video for the whole western world to see. Our media could be feeding us a lie but id like to see him speak on Video with proper translations for myself to make a PROPER judgement on his character and so should we all want this

nope, we care about isreal because of the power and influence of the jewish-american dollar

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
nope, we care about isreal because of the power and influence of the jewish-american dollar

are you being sarcastic, im confused, ill admit i dont know everything about these types of affiars thats why i made this thread, because surfacing such an issue for clairty in the heart of our world to avoid wars must be done

A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
are you being sarcastic, im confused, ill admit i dont know everything about these types of affiars thats why i made this thread, because surfacing such an issue for clairty in the heart of our world to avoid wars must be done

who's in change of the majority of american banks, american media, hollywood?

the answer to your question is to be found within the answer to this question ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 05:00:44 PM »
There are very strong agendas which won't make a compromise happen.

While I like the way that Amadhinitshak is a great speaker and how he's a simple man the system that's in power in Iran is something I wouldn't want to get near - ever.

War outlook - Iran fondling Russia + back... sounds crazy but it's pretty likely
US/Israel - enema for Pakistan and India.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 05:17:46 PM »

Johnny, are you anywhere near Granville NC?