Author Topic: Tonight at the CVS drug store...  (Read 1435 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tonight at the CVS drug store...
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »
I find myself with a growing desire to  visit to the feminine hygeine products aisle. :P
I have started to wonder what Vagisal spray would feel like if I applied it to my bunghole.

Any others ever feel like this? What does it all mean? Discuss.

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Tonight at the CVS drug store...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 06:35:21 PM »
Interesting.

Why don't you go, and tell us what it's like. Take pics too, and some video.

Then, if you could be so kind, head to the household detergent aisle, grab a bottle of bleach, and drink it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »
Interesting.

Why don't you go, and tell us what it's like. Take pics for ME, and some video.

Then, if you could be so kind, head to the condem aisle, grab my BUTT and BANG  it.

Fixed for his true intent

If nothing else my a-hole will be smelling sweet and you get the first sniff sweety :-*

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »
Interesting.

Why don't you go, and tell us what it's like. Take pics too, and some video.

Then, if you could be so kind, head to the household detergent aisle, grab a bottle of bleach, and drink it.

Lol!
#

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 06:44:20 PM »
That's just weird. But, while you're there, run by the condom isle and grab a few boxes for BMC. Get that fool some hand sanitizer too.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 06:45:00 PM »
Lol!

Breaking news! Middle aged chunky former bodybuilder found dead tonight at CVS in NE Atlanta town.
He was last seen pissing on his foot in aisle 3 and his urine had an odd bleach smell.
Paramdeics that arrived said his last breath was a fart that smelled like Vagisal spray.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 07:12:44 PM »
ever heard of baby wipes?

or a bidet?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »

Fixed for his true intent

If nothing else my a-hole will be smelling sweet and you get the first sniff sweety :-*

For what it's worth;

You don't have to drink bleach because you project your sadomasochistic homoerotic fantasies on to random internet posters. It does qualify you for electroshock therapy and some pablum in an asylum, but not death.

No. You should do it, because you're socially stunted and your sense of humor, no matter how hard you try, flounders in an oafish, lumbering, socially maladroit fashion that can only be described as a cataclysmically exasperating and nauseating melange. And despite this gross shortcoming, you insist on returning to this board peddling the same nonsensical musings on the vagaries of your pathetically empty life after much celebrated absences. Your unheralded and disagreeable returns can only be described as akin to a herpes flare-up; horribly unacceptable with the only relief being your long-awaited remission. The palpability of the sanguineness tethered to your eventual absence can surely not be lost on even your own fetid sense of empathy for our community...a community that can no longer will itself to even mount a defense to the relentless attack of your meanderings. Or is it? Have mercy on us, please. Just leave.

We beg of you, we all.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
I find myself with a growing desire to  visit to the feminine hygeine products aisle. :P
I have started to wonder what Vagisal spray would feel like if I applied it to my bunghole.

Any others ever feel like this? What does it all mean? Discuss.

I have never been this drunk or high in my life...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 08:16:30 AM »
For what it's worth;

You don't have to drink bleach because you project your sadomasochistic homoerotic fantasies on to random internet posters. It does qualify you for electroshock therapy and some pablum in an asylum, but not death.

No. You should do it, because you're socially stunted and your sense of humor, no matter how hard you try, flounders in an oafish, lumbering, socially maladroit fashion that can only be described as a cataclysmically exasperating and nauseating melange. And despite this gross shortcoming, you insist on returning to this board peddling the same nonsensical musings on the vagaries of your pathetically empty life after much celebrated absences. Your unheralded and disagreeable returns can only be described as akin to a herpes flare-up; horribly unacceptable with the only relief being your long-awaited remission. The palpability of the sanguineness tethered to your eventual absence can surely not be lost on even your own fetid sense of empathy for our community...a community that can no longer will itself to even mount a defense to the relentless attack of your meanderings. Or is it? Have mercy on us, please. Just leave.

We beg of you, we all.

ok? and?????