Author Topic: Legit Primobolan vs UG  (Read 15062 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Legit Primobolan vs UG
« on: September 27, 2012, 08:16:52 AM »
Hii planing my new cycle and have some thoughts to add Primobolan.
Unfortunately I can not get hold of legit Primo, so i wonder if its worth to go for UG labs, how are the quality on this gear, which brands can you guys recommend ??

IZO

• Getbig II
Re: Legit Primobolan vs UG
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 02:38:50 AM »
Ok good to know, also what i thought.Will go for Tren or Masteron. :D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 06:31:21 AM »
you will have to run higher dose of primo to get the tren like results but with less sides..if you can handle the side just go with tren,and primo cost almost twice than tren..
T

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 09:34:57 AM »
nobody can get ahold of legit primo.its not produced anymore i think.

its a steroid for girl anyway

don't say it's not produced anymore when you really don't know...primo is still being made, both the depot and the acetate...just have to have a good source...I have taken it before and have some in front of me now...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
primo at 800mg is not for girls... just needs to be run long and it costs money.

Kind of how anavar is amazing but ppl call it crap cuz they only run 20mg and expect magic...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 06:54:35 PM »
primo at 800mg is not for girls... just needs to be run long and it costs money.

Kind of how anavar is amazing but ppl call it crap cuz they only run 20mg and expect magic...

Exactly.

Both compounds are fantastic in realistic doses. Var is one of my favorite orals at 80-100mg.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 05:44:31 AM »
If you have the cash it never hurts to add Primo. I wouldn't buy UGL Primo. This is whhy I wish Srcs still did lab tests. There are alot of schering primo amps but half of them are fake or Test prop. Alpha-Pharma makes legit primo but good luck finding it from a well known supplier. If you can find alpha -pharma primo from a Top source order it. It's legit Primo. expensive but if you can afford it, worth it.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 10:04:17 AM »
Also thought so, dont think its worth to go for UGL primo. I will perhaps add some masteron or tren Enanthate, both slow esters since my first cycle was Test prop eod injections it was a hell!!!!Also had some thoughts to add Deca but are not sure.
What would you guys recommend to to stack with Test E, it would be my second cycle!!!!

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 05:05:30 AM »
Yo IZO -

I think we would need to know a little more about you like stats/age and what are your goals with this 2nd cycle?  This will help with recommendations.

RS

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 10:21:45 AM »
Sure, here are some stats!!!

Age:25 Weight: 75kg Height: 182cm Body fat: around 8-9% Training experience: 10years
Diet:Eat clean year round, higt protein fat, low carb.

First Cycle: Was 100mg Test Prop only,8 weeks out. The goals first time was to see how my body reacts on Test and learn the basics.
I gained  weight pretty quickly around 7kg during 8 weeks, mostly water but also muscle.
Everything went well ,no major side effects occurred except oily skin and water retention.

New Cycle goals:As i already achieved a low body fat, my goal is to achive a vascular appearance shape and hardness (lean mass gain).
I will not go for a bulk!!!just increase the calories slightly, and eat lean. I am not looking for fast gains just quality and maximum gain of 5 Kg......

This time i am planing to go for a 12week cycle with Test Enanthate as base. I have a hard time deciding which more compound i should add!!!
I've been thinking about everything between Trennolone Enan, Masteron, Parabolan,Winstrol ,Deca.
I have no experience of these compunds since i never used them before.
I've been thinking a bit of Deca+Test+Dianabol,

1.250mg Test Week+400mg Deca+20mg Dianabol first 4weeks!!Would This  be a solid cycle to start with if i keep my diet clean??
does it work on a low calorie diet??? Since i know both deca and test needs calories to work?? Any personal experience??

2.250mg Test week+400-500mg Masteron. This has been very interesting, not really sure if its a smart idea to run Masteron 12weeks, it would maybe be a better choice to go for 500mg Test+dianabol 20mg daily 4weeks just bulk up then add Masteron 6-8weeks out?? But thats not my goal, what are you personal advice on this one?? As I understand it, Masteron is mostly used in high Test cycles 800-1000mg/week since it works as anti estro and water retention???

3.250mg Test+400mg Tren Enanthate+50mg winstrol daily last 6weeks.
very interesting, have always been tempted to try TREN!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 06:59:34 PM »
Test E and EQ and Tbol makes a great stack.

500mg TesT E a week
600-800mg EQ a week
Tbol for first 4-6 weeks start at 40mg and add 10mg a week. By week 6 you should be running 100mg dAILY.

Just thhose 3 compounds will get you solid muscle gains

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
nobody can get ahold of legit primo.its not produced anymore i think.

its a steroid for girl anyway

As usual you show how much of a fucking clown you really are.  Legit 100% primo is still very available and it's hands down one of the best drugs you can use.  I'm on it right now as we speak and I have several buddies on it.  It's awesome shit.............full lean gains and no sides.  Pumped all fucking day!  Best drug ever. 

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
Would do everything for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 06:21:23 AM »
As usual you show how much of a fucking clown you really are.  Legit 100% primo is still very available and it's hands down one of the best drugs you can use.  I'm on it right now as we speak and I have several buddies on it.  It's awesome shit.............full lean gains and no sides.  Pumped all fucking day!  Best drug ever. 

That pic is identical to the box i have in the bathroom  ;D. Of course is still on the market! Expensive as hell also :(...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »
When SRCS was around not a single UG lab carried any form of primo at all on their list unless it was Schering amps.

When SRCS was shut down, every mom and pop lab out there suddenly had primo on their list.  Wonder why...

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »
Will definitely be my next for sure!!!!

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »
yeah, but why not take 250mg test every 10 days instead of paying for expensive 800mgs weekly of primo?

pharma primo is very much still out there.  ::) and wtf, 250mg test every 10 days is less than a cruise dosage ffs.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
If you didn't buy it in a pharmacy...probably fake.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
I was gonna say, doesnt bayer still make Primo? Shouldnt you be sub 10% bf to really see the benefits of Primo?

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:24 PM »
scammers love counterfeiting these expensive drugs like anavar and primobolon because a user does not see instant gains on either one! Both anavar and primo a female can use. a male user might get a solid 5-10 pounds if used right but nothing to dramatic it is only popular to those who want very low sides and lean gains. alot of those pharma primo amps are small doses of test prop and anavar is usually creatine monohydrate mixed with AKG(arginine alpha ketoglutarate) wich will give a user 5 pound gains and good pumps. Very hard to find legit primo amps on the black market! They are around but you have to know your source. a lab test would not hurt either.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 02:54:40 AM »
When SRCS was around not a single UG lab carried any form of primo at all on their list unless it was Schering amps.

When SRCS was shut down, every mom and pop lab out there suddenly had primo on their list.  Wonder why...

Yes for sure! when the dea raided srcs and took all steroid tests done for the public and they were also told they could no longer do tests for the public that was a huge blow to the bodybuilding community and a gateway for scammers! the scammers were smiling and laughing to the bank as soon as SRCS stopped doing lab tests for the public.