Author Topic: Roy Bryant Tribute  (Read 1747 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Roy Bryant Tribute
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:01:52 AM »
Emmett Louis Till (July 25, 1941 – August 28, 1955) was an African-American boy who was brutally murdered in Mississippi at the age of 14 after reportedly flirting with a white woman. Till was from Chicago, Illinois, visiting his relatives in the Mississippi Delta region when he spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the married proprietor of a small grocery store. Several nights later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J. W. Milam arrived at Till's great-uncle's house where they took Till, transported him to a barn, beat him and gouged out one of his eyes, before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound (32 kg) cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. His body was discovered and retrieved from the river three days later.

This is what used to happen if a black male wolf whistled at a white woman.

Roy Bryant you will forever be remembered as a hero, rest in peace.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Roy Bryant Tribute
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:05:05 AM »
get out of here with this bullshit man... 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »
get out of here with this bullshit man... 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »
Whats this post supposed to do?
Are you proud of yourself right now? Way to represent your upbringing, your parents must be proud.
go look in the mirror and give yourself a thumbs up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 10:12:10 AM »

John Rambo would not approve of this and neither would his buddy Delmare Berry who died of cancer

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 10:17:47 AM »
John Rambo would not approve of this and neither would his buddy Delmare Berry who died of cancer
You just don't get it do you "Nails", by the way you don't live up to your name because in this topic alone you have proven that you are as soft as shit.

I bet your the kind of man who would have done nothing if a 14 year old black kid tried to grope your wife and wolf whistled at her, judging from your posts you would probably pay the kid to do it just so you could watch.

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 10:21:16 AM »
A lot of fucked up shit use to happen in the past but that shit cannot happen anymore its like george washington history so let it rest.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
A lot of fucked up shit use to happen in the past but that shit cannot happen anymore its like george washington history so let it rest.
Alot worse "fucked up shit" happens now in the streets where these "enrichers" have been let loose. I bet you wouldn't want to live in a majority "people of color" area.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:20 AM »
You just don't get it do you "Nails", by the way you don't live up to your name because in this topic alone you have proven that you are as soft as shit.

I bet your the kind of man who would have done nothing if a 14 year old black kid tried to grope your wife and wolf whistled at her, judging from your posts you would probably pay the kid to do it just so you could watch.

LOL... right  ::)

Because murdering a kid over whistling is acceptable , maybe he should of killed his wife for Flaunting her shit infront of the kid

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 10:28:23 AM »
White people dont shock me anymore. Id say more than 80% of whites in theis country are racists like Method, but they hide it. He hides behind a computer. Big and bad bro!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 10:29:59 AM »
White people dont shock me anymore. Id say more than 80% of whites in theis country are racists like Method, but they hide it. He hides behind a computer. Big and bad bro!
Blacks are equally if not more racist than whites so stop with this condescending bullcrap.

LOL... right  ::)

Because murdering a kid over whistling , maybe he should of killed his wife for Flaunting her shit infront of the kid
She was standing at the desk of her grocery store, the kid went into the store tried to chat her up, that failing he tried to grope her and then left the store and did wolf whistles at the entrance. If someone did that to your woman you wouldn't do anything would you? because you're as soft as shit "nails".

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
I sum it up: a grown man in his mid-30's married with a chick 10 years younger than him killed a teenager because he thought his wife could cheat on him with this teenager. More insecure than DA posting his impressive boxing skills on youtube. You sir are a fine troll  8)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 10:35:51 AM »
She was standing at the desk of her grocery store, the kid went into the store tried to chat her up, that failing he tried to grope her and then left the store and did wolf whistles at the entrance. If someone did that to your woman you wouldn't do anything would you? because you're as soft as shit "nails".

Woman lie and exaggerate , this was the fucking 40's and white people did it cus they were backed by the law, your pussy ass wouldnt do shit nowadays , too scared to go to jail and be some black dudes bitch in jail

I dont give 2 shits really about what people do in their lives, if thats your style , so be it, just get you a good lawyer and have him on speed dial bud ...

And i have never had any problems with anyone doing that to my lady, and im not insecure to give 2 shits if anyone tries to talk to her , most people off the street dont know me or know she is with me, thats why i chose a good woman, and the second i cant trust her , she is out of the door

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »
Blacks are equally if not more racist than whites so stop with this condescending bullcrap.

And this is the story of the White jealous Husband and his white whore wife? where is the little black kids statement of what happened that day?