Author Topic: Liberalism will not stop until America is a stupid, ineffective, 3rd world slum  (Read 1489 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
First the test for the FDNY was racist because it actually required the applicants to be able to read and do basic math. Some liberal shitbag judge has effectively ended new classes in the FDNY until further notice.

As if that wasn't insane enough, the only decent places to get a public education in New York City are now under attack by assorted leftist shitbags because the entrance exam is too hard.  ::)

Oh-- and not because the exam is racist-- but because blacks cant seem to pass the exam.

Among the various pieces of human excrement representing the reprehensible organizations who have sued the Board of Education--- ACORN... ::)

Where the fuck does it stop? Water down the requirements for every single educational institution and profession in the country until functionally illiterate blacks make up the majority of everything and America completely collapses? Should Whites and Asians start colonizing the Moon?

See articles below:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Federal-Civil-Rights-Complaint-Against-NYC-Schools-171529981.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/education/naacp-claims-discriminatory-admission-practices-city-elite-high-schools-article-1.1169240

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You answered your own question. It won't stop until this country is in shambles and the plebes are lorded over by their feudal lords in DC.

We really need more than two viable political parties.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
You're 100% correct.

Can anyone seriously argue otherwise?

30+ years of affirmative action, trillions of dollars wasted on government programs, urban initiatives, free cell phones, etc.-- and when blacks still can't compete with other groups, the solution is to file a lawsuit because it's "unfair" that some people are simply better than others on an individual basis. 

It's disgusting and infuriating. I can't fathom how blacks in this country who are smart, hardworking or simply have a shred of self respect don't oppose this bullshit. They are being treated like children. To the Democratic party, blacks are still picking cotton. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Can anyone seriously argue otherwise? 

yes.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
yes.

Explain please.

I am anxiously awaiting your argument in support of mediocrity and institutionalized stupidity. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Explain please.

I am anxiously awaiting your argument in support of mediocrity and institutionalized stupidity.  

Nah brah, if we just spent more money on it everything would work out. The students need it Those pensions aren't going to fund themselves.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Explain please.  

I didn't say I was going to; that wasn't the question.

I got better things to do.

Fury

• Getbig V

Translation: I'm going to embarrass myself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I live in the Bronx and know what is in store for the rest of USA under GhettoBama.

You put a slumdog wannabe like obama in charge dont be surprised when shit falls apart. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Wow. You are one clever chap.

Your parents must be very proud of putting their home into foreclosure to finance your 9 year dual major Bachelors Degree in Philosophy and Gender Studies.  

You should print out this thread and show it to them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GW and I know exactly what is store for the rest of you idiots worshipping obama.  We know the deal, just dont be surprised since we warned you. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

PLEASE!!!

I've got to hear this.   :o

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
How would the NAACP have them change the admissions process?

???

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
How would the NAACP have them change the admissions process?

???

Breakdancing would become the sole criteria for admission.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Breakdancing would become the sole criteria for admission.

haha...

I just don't understand what the goal is.  I do understand what the goal is, but... I don't even... Umm...

They're arguing that the kids that can pass the test aren't necessarily smarter because the testing is skewed towards the ones that pass?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
haha...

I just don't understand what the goal is.  I do understand what the goal is, but... I don't even... Umm...

They're arguing that the kids that can pass the test aren't necessarily smarter because the testing is skewed towards the ones that pass?

Look up any video on youtube on the South Bronx - that is the goal for all of america 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Look up any video on youtube on the South Bronx - that is the goal for all of america 

I guess my question is how can they argue this without looking like complete fools themselves?  ???

The test can be passed by Whites and Asians, but not Blacks and Latinos and their argument is the the test isn't fair?  What in the world?

I remember the fire fighter issue, we had the same kind of bogus situation where I live between a union and a private company.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
I would think black people would be insulted by this bullshit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess my question is how can they argue this without looking like complete fools themselves?  ???

The test can be passed by Whites and Asians, but not Blacks and Latinos and their argument is the the test isn't fair?  What in the world?

I remember the fire fighter issue, we had the same kind of bogus situation where I live between a union and a private company.

I have a lot of buddies on FDNY and the stories they tell me are insane. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Liberals don't give a fuck about equal opportunity. All they care about is eliminating failure from the equation in order to UNEQUALLY skew results for certain groups so they can buy their votes. Basically, this lawsuit says that the test isn't racist-- but blacks can't pass, so the criteria should be changed.

Maybe instead of standardized testing, they should have the applicants play one on one basketball with the Dean of students.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I would think black people would be insulted by this bullshit.

BINGO!

This is insanity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BINGO!

This is insanity

Depends who - blacks w dignity like cain, mccway, col. west, et al are revolted. 

Idiots like andre blackass benny vince love this. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
ahhh affirmative action...using racism to justify racism...

its funny how many morons are for this