Author Topic: Increase in jobs?  (Read 2079 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Increase in jobs?
« on: September 28, 2012, 06:33:42 AM »
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/27/14125453-the-386000-jobs-we-didnt-know-about#.UGSDitllH_8.reddit

I always wondered where 33 got his bullshit from. I also find it funny that people harp on obamas spending of which the vast majority was for bush's tabs. This point goes way over their heads.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Increase in jobs?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 06:36:21 AM »
Hahahahaha! Let's brag about phantom 386k jobs that appeared out of thin air while real unemployment is over 11% and the labor force participation rate is at the lowest level in decades. Huzzah for economic success!  ::)

It's funny how desperate these sycophantic Obama drones are to find anything to defend this guy's presidency.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:39:12 AM »
Hahahahaha! Let's brag about phantom 386k jobs that appeared out of thin air while real unemployment is over 11% and the labor force participation rate is at the lowest level in decades. Huzzah for economic success!  ::)

It's funny how desperate these sycophantic Obama drones are to find anything to defend this guy's presidency.

No need to defend results speak for themselves.

Obamas presidency > Bush presidency

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:41:03 AM »
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/27/14125453-the-386000-jobs-we-didnt-know-about#.UGSDitllH_8.reddit

I always wondered where 33 got his bullshit from. I also find it funny that people harp on obamas spending of which the vast majority was for bush's tabs. This point goes way over their heads.

LOL!!!! 

300k in a nation of 300,000,000 and you stupid leftists are jizzing over this? 

LMFAO!!!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 06:44:11 AM »
LOL!!!! 

LMFAO!!!!

I thought the free market created jobs?

So now Obama has done better than the free market
He has accomplished the impossible

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 06:45:03 AM »
I thought the free market created jobs?

So now Obama has done better than the free market
He has accomplished the impossible

LOL 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 07:14:48 AM »
LOL!!!! 

LMFAO!!!!

he halted and has begun to reverse what bush fucked up? why don't you understand anything? He has made numerous mistakes, I think has been a real pussy at times, it's obvious the GOP are obfuscating most of the issues and are obstructing the economy to blame obama. Seriously, the debt ceiling issue was pushed to the limit again no where in history has this occured and the fucking spending was mostly due to bush's unpaid bills, medicaid, wars etc... you clowns the GOP has tanked America twice now, reagan and bush and you fucks keep thinking they give a fuck about you. they are scumbags, they lie and they are corrupt. All are, but your party 33 is so fucking shitty at what they do it's laughable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 07:16:22 AM »
he halted and has begun to reverse what bush fucked up? why don't you understand anything? He has made numerous mistakes, I think has been a real pussy at times, it's obvious the GOP are obfuscating most of the issues and are obstructing the economy to blame obama. Seriously, the debt ceiling issue was pushed to the limit again no where in history has this occured and the fucking spending was mostly due to bush's unpaid bills, medicaid, wars etc... you clowns the GOP has tanked America twice now, reagan and bush and you fucks keep thinking they give a fuck about you. they are scumbags, they lie and they are corrupt. All are, but your party 33 is so fucking shitty at what they do it's laughable.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 07:23:24 AM »

The question is what don't you understand? Bush fucked up? I think you mean congress fucked up, by why let that get in the way of a good rant. And the last time I checked, the congress declares war not the POTUS. All Obama has done is delay the inevitable, with the help of magic Ben, by injecting funny money into the system to keep the stock market artifically inflated. What's laughable is you think the Dems are any different, they just have a better propaganda machine.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 07:29:09 AM »
Don't worry, Mitt is going to create 12 million new jobs as Prez.  Even though he claims that the gov't doesn't create jobs. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:34 AM »
Don't worry, Mitt is going to create 12 million new jobs as Prez.  Even though he claims that the gov't doesn't create jobs.  

The government doesn't, their policies either help or hinder the private sector. Now if a politician would just say, hey my policies are going to enable the private sector to create more jobs.............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 07:38:39 AM »
Don't worry, Mitt is going to create 12 million new jobs as Prez.  Even though he claims that the gov't doesn't create jobs. 

Yeah - funny you dont hold obama to the same standard on his failed promises. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 07:52:19 AM »

I'm lost as to how these claims are any different from those made by Obama for 5+ years now?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 09:08:22 AM »
The question is what don't you understand? Bush fucked up? I think you mean congress fucked up, by why let that get in the way of a good rant. And the last time I checked, the congress declares war not the POTUS. All Obama has done is delay the inevitable, with the help of magic Ben, by injecting funny money into the system to keep the stock market artifically inflated. What's laughable is you think the Dems are any different, they just have a better propaganda machine.

dude I realize both sides are fucked and that this two party system is absurd. However, after the GOP primaries it's quite obvious how retarded the party has become. It's the more retarded party, however, I don't think any of us could do a better job, the immense pressure they are under is understated, we act as if we are above them it's a very hard job. Regardless bush put obama in a shit spot, the credit had to be payed for wars, medicaid and obama had to do it. He is not the spending maniac some paint, probably because of hate. I think he has done a mediocre job, no more no less.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
I'm lost as to how these claims are any different from those made by Obama for 5+ years now?

They aren't.  Which is why you have exactly how many posts in regards to Mitt claiming this?  And how many over Obama again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »
They aren't.  Which is why you have exactly how many posts in regards to Mitt claiming this?  And how many over Obama again?

Maybe because Romney is not potus and has not failed so miserably on promises as Obama has on his promises? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 10:45:45 AM »
The government doesn't, their policies either help or hinder the private sector. Now if a politician would just say, hey my policies are going to enable the private sector to create more jobs.............

I jiust wish Mitt would tell us the details of his plan BEFORE the election.