Author Topic: Watch the Epic Clowing Of Ben Pakulski on Brunch Warren......  (Read 22924 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Watch the Epic Clowing Of Ben Pakulski on Brunch Warren......
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2012, 06:03:38 PM »
Read up about how contests are judged that's how even Kevin Horton was explaining this both the highs and lows are tossed out because what's left becomes a more unbiased score

I don't like Branch's physique at all , and would never want to look like him but that has nothing to do with whether he should have beaten a certain person , too many people base their opinion on who should have won based on nothing more than what they find aesthetic and that's not how they do it.

Yeah, but we also know that bodybuilding is an inherently biased system, probably even more so than other sports. Look at how all the people who win contests who should have no business winning. Sorry, but there are certain contests where there are clear loser and winners.

For example, if Vince Goodrum became mr olympia would you say "well it has nothng to do with whether he should have beaten a certain person..." I mean, this is an extreme example; however, there are times when everyone knows who the clear winner is, but it doesnt always happeb.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »
Yeah, but we also know that bodybuilding is an inherently biased system, probably even more so than other sports. Look at how all the people who win contests who should have no business winning. Sorry, but there are certain contests where there are clear loser and winners.

For example, if Vince Goodrum became mr olympia would you say "well it has nothng to do with whether he should have beaten a certain person..." I mean, this is an extreme example; however, there are times when everyone knows who the clear winner is, but it doesnt always happeb.

And there are certain steps to make it more ' unbiased ' hence the highs & lows being tossed and judges hand picked for their consistency , etc

Come on seriously? an extreme example is right.

read this

Explained by Wayne Demilia

The judges simply ranked the competitors on a sheet of paper, awarding the best man one point, the second two and so on. It was a simple method in which the lowest score won. DeMilia had devised a system where the computer randomly selected one judge per round as an alternate, thus eliminating their score. It then removed the three highest and the three lowest scoring judges. From the twelve judges, then, just five papers counted in any one round, and the judges were unaware of which they were, " To fix a contest, definitely beyond a shadow of a doubt, Wayne had told me, somewhat gleefully, ' you gotta buy off nine judges. I figured this out mathematically. You gotta buy off nine judges. In our sport, with all the big mouths and gossips and everything else, you think nine judges could keep their mouths shut? And lets face it, you gotta go to nine judges and one says ' I don't wanna do it, ' you gotta go to number ten...You think that one other guy ain't gonna talk? ' Hey he tried to buy me off, but I didn't take it. He didn't offer me enough money..." how much money is it gonna take.?"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »
And there are certain steps to make it more ' unbiased ' hence the highs & lows being tossed and judges hand picked for their consistency , etc

Come on seriously? an extreme example is right.

read this

Explained by Wayne Demilia

The judges simply ranked the competitors on a sheet of paper, awarding the best man one point, the second two and so on. It was a simple method in which the lowest score won. DeMilia had devised a system where the computer randomly selected one judge per round as an alternate, thus eliminating their score. It then removed the three highest and the three lowest scoring judges. From the twelve judges, then, just five papers counted in any one round, and the judges were unaware of which they were, " To fix a contest, definitely beyond a shadow of a doubt, Wayne had told me, somewhat gleefully, ' you gotta buy off nine judges. I figured this out mathematically. You gotta buy off nine judges. In our sport, with all the big mouths and gossips and everything else, you think nine judges could keep their mouths shut? And lets face it, you gotta go to nine judges and one says ' I don't wanna do it, ' you gotta go to number ten...You think that one other guy ain't gonna talk? ' Hey he tried to buy me off, but I didn't take it. He didn't offer me enough money..." how much money is it gonna take.?"

while i agree that those are all good steps to remove bias, there are still times, maybe not as much any more, where there are clear winners and losers. You can never eliminate bias completely, only reduce its risks.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
lol at these homos pretending to be tough guys, "athletes" when they spend most of the year posing for old gay men or fucking old women who pay for their drugs... lol at praising the lord when you re a narcistic, lying substance abuser since decades who pretends to use bullshit miracle powders... Lol at the crowd being only composed of yelling, cheering...males.

Oh well.

"bodybuilding", ladies and gentlemen.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2012, 08:34:32 PM »
  Branch. That whole Lord thing is bull shit. Abusing Drugs. End of story.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
Both these turds cans go Fight for 16th place , they both looked like soft penis

WAYNE_SCHLEGEL

• Getbig I
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2012, 12:59:01 AM »
The whole scene is probably staged for the new Pumping Iron movie

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2012, 02:43:39 AM »
Ben starts at 4:20 ,

But before that Branch was rambling on about his hardcore training, nobody can beat his hard work, he tore the Quad off the bone , yada yada yada, i guess Ben P got tired of his bullshit and Laid the smack on him

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Chickster, in the sharkskin suit, calling out Kai, who's totally flying, to the 7th floor ice machine.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
than playing Sancho Panza to his Quixote.

hi dr. chimps

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2012, 07:34:35 AM »
I guess this whole Branch v. Packman thing had no play! LOL

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2012, 07:36:46 AM »

Translation = " I don't like the way Branch looks , so therefore he shouldn't win , so contests are fixed "

Seriously STFU go learn how contests are judged and quit crying about how the guy you liked better should have won.  ::)

I DO NOT like Branch's physique but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with if he should have won.

The only criteria he meets is conditioning, and not even the best, he is horrible in everything else, especially balance.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2012, 07:38:27 AM »
The only criteria he meets is conditioning, and not even the best, he is horrible in everything else, especially balance.
Even his conditioning is not that great. His back always appears soft to me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2012, 12:27:13 PM »
Branch has faith in the lord above, so everyone's screwed.

Lord is gonna be casting his vote and paying A LOT of attention to this "battle".

Bob's a real good host, I think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »

HAHAHAHAAH yea did you see Phil give branch the getbig  ::) ::) When he was rambing on about him Tearing the Quad off the bone

EPIC eye roll at 3:43 - 3:46

LMAO Phil

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
LMAO Phil

Why is he bragging about that.  Didn't he hurt his leg as a result of falling?   Bodybuilders get injured like fat people do. 
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »
Bruch "Gremlin" Warren showing his 2 time AC champion quality.

wtf is he doing in this callout.

he said big words during press conference but reality is different, HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND MUST BE RETIRED FOR GOOD!

FUCKING FILTH.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »
Hold up a second. Branch was simply responding to Wolf's disrespect displayed towards him. Nobody was even speaking about Ben when Ben decided to stand up and spit some crap about Branch.
And wtf is he doing saying " well, lots of people thought I should have beat u" basically. That just sounds bitter. Ben hasn't paid his dues yet and needs to bring his arms and back up dramatically before he should start dissing the guys who were winning pro shows when he was still under 200lbs. Ben's lack of respect for a fellow pro and vet was pretty brutal.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
Hold up a second. Branch was simply responding to Wolf's disrespect displayed towards him. Nobody was even speaking about Ben when Ben decided to stand up and spit some crap about Branch.
And wtf is he doing saying " well, lots of people thought I should have beat u" basically. That just sounds bitter. Ben hasn't paid his dues yet and needs to bring his arms and back up dramatically before he should start dissing the guys who were winning pro shows when he was still under 200lbs. Ben's lack of respect for a fellow pro and vet was pretty brutal.

That pay your dues shit is straight played out.  You should win if your better.  A lot of people were better than that goblin, including Ben.
A

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2012, 06:25:08 PM »
That pay your dues shit is straight played out.  You should win if your better.  A lot of people were better than that goblin, including Ben.

Hey since Branchie decided to run his mouth (sounded like a mixed race, drunken, texan pimp) then he opened himself up to verbal truth slap from that weird looking polish dude.

Pay your dues? Branch, perhaps you can SHUT THE FUCK UP and try to go a week without tearing SOMETHING.

Leave the smack talk for those that are verbally skilled.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »
No it didn't. Why couldn't ben just mind his own business? Where I come from that's called looking for trouble or poking your nose where it doesn't belong. There is no reason ben had to throw his 2 cents in. Just looked silly doing it. Like he's trying to hard to get attention and trying to hang with the big boys. Branch wasn't calling him out at all.
Branch should've just said "Oh ya, ben, I forgot you were even in this show"  :D

Correct, Branch SHOULD have said that but he doesnt have smack talking skills or common sense enough to ignore the polish dude.