Author Topic: MHP T-BOMB II... is it any good  (Read 3123 times)

BigFella

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
MHP T-BOMB II... is it any good
« on: November 22, 2005, 08:25:20 AM »
I have been reading reviews about MHPs new T-BOMB II.  I just wanted to gather your thoughts on the new testosterone enhancer.

Thanks.

VictorRules

Re: MHP T-BOMB II... is it any good
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 08:50:41 AM »
It is a  great pro-hormone alternative, often copied, never duplicated! Try it out, you'll be happy you did.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 09:44:25 AM »
T-BOMB I was great

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 01:43:49 PM »
It is a  great pro-hormone alternative, often copied, never duplicated! Try it out, you'll be happy you did.

::)

Here is the ingredient list:

Five Phase Hormone Optimizing Blend: 903 mg
Tribulus terrestris (standardized to 40% furastanol saponins), Fenugreek 4:1 extract (seed), tongkat ali 20:1 extract (root) (Eurycoma longifolia Jack), red clover extract (40% isoflavones), Chrysin, Kudzu root (Pueraria lobota) (40% isoflavones), DIM (diindolymethane), Avena sativa 10:1 extract (aerial parts), zinc (as zinc aspartate), Pygeum africanum extract (25% total sterol) (bark), stinging nettle leaf 4:1 extract, beta siterol, saw palmetto berry extract (90% total sterols & free fatty acids), Bioperine® (black pepper extract)

2nd Messenger Hormone Amplifiers
Receptor Signal Transduction: 625 mg
Flaxseed [fatty acid profile (linolenic 8.0%, linoleic 2.5%, oleic 2.5%)], glycine, L-arginine, magnesium oxide, dipotassium phosphate, DL-malic acid, L-methionine, cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), NADH

Looks like a lot of stuff, but you're cramming all that into @ 1500mgs total in 3 caps. even at twice per day you're probably not taking enough of the key ingredients. You typically need at least 1000-1500mg of tribulus saponins alone (3000 mgs of tribulus) to notice a difference. There's some other decent ingredients in there but you're better off picking and choosing then buying them on your own.... without paying $50 a bottle either

BigFella

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 03:52:32 PM »
250BEN250, what would you recommend instead?  A straight tribulus?

Thanks again.

Jdoug

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 04:17:11 PM »
i hate that shat, it didnt do nothing for me..........only made it harder for me to get an erection  :'(

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 09:38:18 PM »
250BEN250, what would you recommend instead?  A straight tribulus?

Thanks again.

possibly, except its usually hit or miss on what potency you'll get even bottle to bottle within the same brand. I honestly haven't tried all of the above ingredients in different combos, but looking at the ingredients, I would take something like Fuze from Primaforce or Vitrix by Nutrex over this.
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1735

VictorRules

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 09:46:26 AM »
::)

Here is the ingredient list:

Five Phase Hormone Optimizing Blend: 903 mg
Tribulus terrestris (standardized to 40% furastanol saponins), Fenugreek 4:1 extract (seed), tongkat ali 20:1 extract (root) (Eurycoma longifolia Jack), red clover extract (40% isoflavones), Chrysin, Kudzu root (Pueraria lobota) (40% isoflavones), DIM (diindolymethane), Avena sativa 10:1 extract (aerial parts), zinc (as zinc aspartate), Pygeum africanum extract (25% total sterol) (bark), stinging nettle leaf 4:1 extract, beta siterol, saw palmetto berry extract (90% total sterols & free fatty acids), Bioperine® (black pepper extract)

2nd Messenger Hormone Amplifiers
Receptor Signal Transduction: 625 mg
Flaxseed [fatty acid profile (linolenic 8.0%, linoleic 2.5%, oleic 2.5%)], glycine, L-arginine, magnesium oxide, dipotassium phosphate, DL-malic acid, L-methionine, cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), NADH

Looks like a lot of stuff, but you're cramming all that into @ 1500mgs total in 3 caps. even at twice per day you're probably not taking enough of the key ingredients. You typically need at least 1000-1500mg of tribulus saponins alone (3000 mgs of tribulus) to notice a difference. There's some other decent ingredients in there but you're better off picking and choosing then buying them on your own.... without paying $50 a bottle either
Have you ever tried it before? 

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 09:57:33 AM »
Here is the deal my brotha!! Pro-hormones carry all the risks of AAS (sometimes worse) and will produce little in the way of gains that you will keep.

Worse yet, few of the manufacturers give proper precaution on estrogen suppression and PCT.

If you plan to manipulate your hormones and your age, training history, ETC are in order then the only way to go is with AAS!!  Proper education on AAS is necessary and they should never be taken lightly……. Your gains can be amazing and you will keep them. (For the most part)..

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 10:28:47 PM »
T bomb II is far from a prohormone.

Victor - no I have not tried it. I've tried all the ingredients except for Kudzu root (?) in other product combos or alone. Its not an entirely bad formula, its just a rip off for the amount of ingredients you get. There are a lot more potent tribulus combos out there, that aren't propriatary blends either. For all we now, it could be 95% tribulus and trace amounts of everything else for show....stay away from the blends like that, its a marketing thing and its one of the biggest ways companies shave expenses.