Author Topic: Today I owned a girl making fun of bodybuilders on facebook(pic)  (Read 20909 times)

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: Today I owned a girl making fun of bodybuilders on facebook(pic)
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2012, 06:56:03 AM »
lol clearly natty in those.. I busted my ass over the last several years.. I look presentable now.. before I looked like shit no doubt.

Natural my ass, the gyno gives you away. Seriously you remind me of all these kids who come to my gym and haven't been at it for two months before they are taking the drug route.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2012, 08:25:25 AM »
I'm struggling to decide who won that little exchange. I don't think either party came out with much credit. Best to pay to have your memories erased, you could have nightmares about the betaness of your behavior.
Trans Milkshake.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2012, 09:26:42 AM »
think your response was far too long winded. should have kept it simple and concise , maybe something a bit arnoldesque. perhaps something like:

think of BBing as sculpture, we are creating art by sculpting the human form, and of course like other artists we want to share our work with the world. you probably just resent our images because you don't really understand what we are doing and your BF has the body of a 12 yr old child.

with the more simple and less confrontational approach, you could have not only 'owned' her but she would have also realised the error of her ways, and she would probably now be wanting to f@ck you rather than un friend you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2012, 09:39:45 AM »
A gyno juicehead and an ugly stupid bitch fighting over pics of abs. Thank you Facebook  ::) ::)
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
Today I owned a girl making fun of bodybuilders

Please stop trying to help.  You're not helping.  TIA.

Your pal,
Tape

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2012, 11:39:58 AM »
Well this is one big cluster fuck of positive and negative. I love you getbig. My response was probably way overwinded, but I was deleted in the middle of my response to "my boyfriend helps me with my diet and training". Facebook is gay. I have too much free time on my hands. I need a hobby this weekend, rather than watch a bunch of oiled men pose.

Natural my ass, the gyno gives you away. Seriously you remind me of all these kids who come to my gym and haven't been at it for two months before they are taking the drug route.
I don't have gyno in these pictures.. I must be natty now and not then based on that facts..  those pictures of me when  I was 19 years old. I was a fat ass and had pubertal gyno I mean honestly I was a big over analytical pussy then. I lifted since I was 14 and in those pics trained like an idiot and more like a power lifter, with basic knowledge about diet. I have worked my ass off the last 3-4 years to look like I do now.. Is it more than just diet/training? well no shit, but when you don't miss a meal or workout during this time results will happen.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2012, 11:47:38 AM »
She can't take much on the chin anymore is already Jay Leno'ed out

dustin

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2012, 01:36:45 PM »

I used to scrap it out with matty on bb.com yeaaaars ago and that gyno was definitely from puberty. He's got pics going way back and if you check his posts and everything, you can tell he's truly natural. He juiced shortly after the comp if I recall correctly, and became a fucking beast too.

Can't hate on the kid because we were all fucking morons. matty and I were both morons lol, those were good times. Looking great now, man! Glad to see you kept killing it and never lost an ounce of motivation. I'm mirin'.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »
what is wrong with your skin? Leucoderma?
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
you way over did it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
Would not hit, she has that semi retarded look to her lower face and mouth.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2012, 07:11:47 AM »
Well this is one big cluster fuck of positive and negative. I love you getbig. My response was probably way overwinded, but I was deleted in the middle of my response to "my boyfriend helps me with my diet and training". Facebook is gay. I have too much free time on my hands. I need a hobby this weekend, rather than watch a bunch of oiled men pose.
I don't have gyno in these pictures.. I must be natty now and not then based on that facts..  those pictures of me when  I was 19 years old. I was a fat ass and had pubertal gyno I mean honestly I was a big over analytical pussy then. I lifted since I was 14 and in those pics trained like an idiot and more like a power lifter, with basic knowledge about diet. I have worked my ass off the last 3-4 years to look like I do now.. Is it more than just diet/training? well no shit, but when you don't miss a meal or workout during this time results will happen.
Nice changing the subject, but you attacked a blatantly dumb bitch, and made here look like a dumb bitch. This is like tricking a newgrow into stealing a watermelon. It don't make you clever, in fact most people would seem to think it would happen on its own.

And in the end you've exposed yourself as a insecure little bitch to virtually everyone. Good work. ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2012, 07:14:53 AM »
it was like poking a lunatic with a stick at the asylum.
You think its funny, but to people watching its not nice.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
matty good people,,,facebook it's not worth it,,,argue here better for u,,,

I don't have a Facebook account and this exchange reinforces that idea.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
Would not hit, she has that semi retarded look to her lower face and mouth.
you know i like blond girls...like to smell their hair and play with it... she looks like she wears nice lacy panties too....hmmmm 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 07:27:18 AM »
Looks like a chick I knew... she was about as manly as a viking and semi-retarded to boot.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »
is she italian-american?

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »
The reason she unfriended you is because you are an embarrasment.

Like in: "Why are you a friend with that nobody"

Just beeing a friend with a BBer is bad for career, social life etc.

You are a typical overachiever. The "hard" workers dont succeed. Those who make it are those who just cruised threw their education. If you struggled and barely made it just thanks to your hard work, youll never be a success in your field.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »
Not on Facebook. Don't have these issues.

This.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
Matty I think you are a decent poster and come with interesting stuff but anyone who updates his "status" on the G&O with threads and crowbarring pics onto others as much as you do is at least somewhat of an attention whore. Just sayin'.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »
I used to scrap it out with matty on bb.com yeaaaars ago and that gyno was definitely from puberty. He's got pics going way back and if you check his posts and everything, you can tell he's truly natural. He juiced shortly after the comp if I recall correctly, and became a fucking beast too.

Can't hate on the kid because we were all fucking morons. matty and I were both morons lol, those were good times. Looking great now, man! Glad to see you kept killing it and never lost an ounce of motivation. I'm mirin'.
lol oh man how have u been?? Those were the good old days lol.. bodybuilding.com steroid forums. I was Hope all is well man. We definitely were even bigger jackasses then.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
I actually agree with the girl. Im sick of people showing off their bodys on facebook as well, especially grown ass men and women. It sends the wrong message, and I think its due to a lot of them just being insecure and seeking validation. I have a lot of old bodybuilding pics on my facebook as well, but I dont show em off in my avatar or stick them to my wall or anything. I dont need that kind of attention, but I admit I needed it when I was younger. But these grown ass people need a reality check, because they dont really look to bright. Just saying.

i hope Booty read this
getbig or getgot

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »

Alright, I retract my statement, however in those early pics he had no business putting on the thong.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
You overdid it man. Now you are the one who appears to be insecure.
x2.

yep.

you are telling her how you get paid to pose on FB and how you got a GPA of whatever and did BB as well..and that you have more discipline etc..

she's right inside your head..

BTW reading your post makes u look like a tool..big time..

her post actually makes more sense..she's pretty much nailed it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2012, 02:57:50 PM »
  Leave Females alone on FB.