Author Topic: Father confronts daughter's killer, says brutal thug left 'tremendous hole"  (Read 4197 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Father confronts daughter's killer, says brutal thug left 'tremendous hole"
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 11:46:45 AM »
That sucks. Both lives are ruined now because of a split second wrong decision on his part. He should be put to death.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
From the comments: "Some women love these macho aggressive guys." And that's that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 01:16:37 PM »
Maybe he shouldn't have raised a mudshark?  ???

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 01:20:32 PM »
Was the suspect a distant relative of one of these guys?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »

all drugs - TPPIIP

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 02:20:41 PM »
Thats what you get for being a mudshark... should of learned ur lesson. now ur dead. oh well.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 11:43:12 PM »
From the comments: "Some women love these macho aggressive guys are morons." And that's that.
Fixed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 12:39:20 AM »
Thats what you get for being a mudshark... should of learned ur lesson. now ur dead. oh well.
Nope---and that reasoning, is why she was one. There are perfecting decent black men she could have picked....chances are her father and the media helped her in her decision in picking a "real" one (a n***a)...a bad boy so to speak...

What you should have wrote, is if you want a body boy or thug, be prepared to deal with that lifestyle, and repercussions of dealing with that type of person, period.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:29 AM »

"Yeah I did that mothafuckha. What about it?"  :D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 01:05:55 AM »
Nope---and that reasoning, is why she was one. There are perfecting decent black men she could have picked....chances are her father and the media helped her in her decision in picking a "real" one (a n***a)...a bad boy so to speak...

What you should have wrote, is if you want a body boy or thug, be prepared to deal with that lifestyle, and repercussions of dealing with that type of person, period.
Most bad boys don't decapitate and spill the guts of their girlfriends. The problem is there are so many violent outcomes when a white woman dates a black man.

What I don't understand is why don't you just stick with black women? If whites are so bad why do black men lust after white women? Don't you have pride in your own race?

And I will say this white woman was brainwashed. Mekhi Phifer has been portrayed twice (O, Shaft) in Jewood as the innocent black stud victim, being plotted against and murdered by the evil white devil. And white girls - naive as they are - buy in to this BS. Then they find out the hard way they were ignorant and had no business being involved with men that are on a different evolutionary path.

This white woman wanted out of the relationship. She realized the error of her ways. However it was too late for her. Nicole Simpson also opted out and she too was killed. There are many more examples. Heck just last year a black "man" killed his ex and a bunch of other white people in Michigan in a mass shooting.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 01:23:43 AM »

Are you seriously trying to pin the blame on the girls father?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 01:26:07 AM »
Black males commit an insanely disproportionate amount of violent crime.  You can't even debate it at this point.

The girl was a moron, raised by naive and foolish parents.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:16 AM »

Bingo
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 02:03:35 AM »
Are you seriously trying to pin the blame on the girls father?
Did I say that? Dude is of course wrong for doing what he did...and he of course will be dealt with, accordingly.

But, why did she pick that type of dude? Hmmm, I am willing to bet that her father, and the media helped in her decision. A dude on here even stated that after his girlfriend's friends watch an epi of the Kim K show, that they wanted a "real black man". And what is that, well that is code for "thug", "hoodlum", etc. It's the 'excitment' they say.
And when you get that type of man, you get all the trappings of that lifestyle. And many of these women get surprised when things happened to them---even knowing that the same things happened to other women, "oh but I'm diff", they say. You see this time and time again...meanwhile, they'll bypass the black dude into his studies, or hobbies (until they see he's making money), claim that he's "not real".

***I swear that you people of gen x and y have this mentality that "I am not responsible for my own decisions, and that nothing is my fault, even though I know that doing certain things are wrong. the onus is  not on me to make the best decisions for myself, and use my head, because if something bad does happen to me, It is NEVER my fault of whatever predicament."

"If I go to a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night to buy drugs, and I short the dealer, it's not my fault that i get shot. I mean, I didn't know that he'd have a gun, and i should be able to go into a bad neighborhood at neight and buy drugs, without fearing for my safety."

People need to realize the onus is you to make decisions on who you date, associate with. If a person commits an act against you, that is the perp's fault. But when you put yourself in a bad situation, and you know about it, please come to getbig, they'll say that the blame is entirely on the perp, never the victim, because victims never make their own decisions (in certain situations).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 06:45:53 AM »
Why did this beautiful woman even mingle with coloreds?

Everyone knows it's just trouble.

What a pity, such a waste of a young life.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »
Did I say that? Dude is of course wrong for doing what he did...and he of course will be dealt with, accordingly.

But, why did she pick that type of dude? Hmmm, I am willing to bet that her father, and the media helped in her decision. A dude on here even stated that after his girlfriend's friends watch an epi of the Kim K show, that they wanted a "real black man". And what is that, well that is code for "thug", "hoodlum", etc. It's the 'excitment' they say.
And when you get that type of man, you get all the trappings of that lifestyle. And many of these women get surprised when things happened to them---even knowing that the same things happened to other women, "oh but I'm diff", they say. You see this time and time again...meanwhile, they'll bypass the black dude into his studies, or hobbies (until they see he's making money), claim that he's "not real".

***I swear that you people of gen x and y have this mentality that "I am not responsible for my own decisions, and that nothing is my fault, even though I know that doing certain things are wrong. the onus is  not on me to make the best decisions for myself, and use my head, because if something bad does happen to me, It is NEVER my fault of whatever predicament."

"If I go to a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night to buy drugs, and I short the dealer, it's not my fault that i get shot. I mean, I didn't know that he'd have a gun, and i should be able to go into a bad neighborhood at neight and buy drugs, without fearing for my safety."

People need to realize the onus is you to make decisions on who you date, associate with. If a person commits an act against you, that is the perp's fault. But when you put yourself in a bad situation, and you know about it, please come to getbig, they'll say that the blame is entirely on the perp, never the victim, because victims never make their own decisions (in certain situations).
Yeah that's rigjht. Rationalize your cousin's actions. Fucking baboons.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 07:14:55 AM »
And out come the idiot getbig racists  ;D

According to them, a white man has never killed a woman, white or black, in the history of this godforsaken country.

You guys kill me..... definitely some brain damaged fellas among you.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »
Agreed...I'm raising my 13 year old daughter to be a racist. Have made it clear will be disowned if ever caught seeing one of these baboons.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »
And out come the idiot getbig racists  ;D

According to them, a white man has never killed a woman, white or black, in the history of this godforsaken country.

You guys kill me..... definitely some brain damaged fellas among you.
Nobody cares about your childish labels. Just fuck off.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Agreed...I'm raising my 13 year old daughter to be a racist. Have made it clear will be disowned if ever caught seeing one of these baboons.

Which is probably all the more reason she'll end up dating one, just to spite you.

When you have a boy, you only need to worry about one dick. When you have a girl, you have to worry about a million dicks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

I think kids (red and yellow black and white) should be aware, they should understand that it's good to generally stick with their own people and community.  

I guess if you instill certain values in your children they'll tend to gravitate towards people with those same values.  

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think kids (red and yellow black and white) should be aware, they should understand that it's good to generally stick with their own people and community.  

I guess if you instill certain values in your children they'll tend to gravitate towards people with those same values.  
Liberals would have you believe there are no differences in race. That's about one of the most moronic viewpoints ever though. There is a reason we have different skin tones, hair, facial features. These differences don't happen overnight. It takes tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years. Caucasians, Africans, Asians etc. are on different evolutionary paths. There are enough differences in genetics and culture to warrant separation. Trying to force them all together in a melting pot will create nothing but tension and strive. Separation incidentally promotes and increases diversity. Blending races together reduces diversity.

That's a fact which is evident in the West as we speak. To deny this indicates idiocy or deception.