Author Topic: Somalis torture set teen on fire in Stockholm  (Read 9710 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Somalis torture set teen on fire in Stockholm
« on: September 30, 2012, 01:18:53 AM »
Sweden wake the fuck up! Are you being fed estrogen in the morning or what? WTF is Magnus Samuelsson thinking of his bitch country?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Somalis torture set teen on fire in Stockholm
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:20:40 AM »
Guess the race.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:42:53 AM »
Ugandans would never do this.
P

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 01:57:23 AM »
Wouldn't have happened 1200 years ago in the land of the Vikings.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 01:57:41 AM »
same thing is happening in Norway :'(

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 02:01:12 AM »

Sorry but swedish people are not known for 'manly behaviour' or being tough, standing up etc.  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 02:01:32 AM »
same thing is happening in Norway :'(

Still one of my favorite countries.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 02:10:40 AM »

Sorry but swedish people are not known for 'manly behaviour' or being tough, standing up etc.  ::)

but i've heard that you Finns are very macho guys, is this true?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »
but i've heard that you Finns are very macho guys, is this true?

It's true.
Finnish are famous for their manly behavioir. One of the last nations with naturally high test levels.

Probably partly because of this, these africans rather go to Sweden and Norway than Finland. Oh, some come here but not as many as to those aformentioned countries.
They should try our next neighbor, though haha  ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 02:24:34 AM »
It's true.
Finnish are famous for their manly behavioir. One of the last nations with naturally high test levels.

Probably partly because of this, these africans rather go to Sweden and Norway than Finland. Oh, some come here but not as many as to those aformentioned countries.
They should try our next neighbor, though haha  ;D ;D

my friend who was there for a bench press comp said that Finns are really macho, but that they dress in kind of a hipster-doofus style (ie. horn-rimmed glasses and dark clothes) so it isn't so noticeable upon first glance as they look rather toady/nerdy ;D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 02:26:36 AM »
Let's be honest, the whole of the Western world has been going through a pussification.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 03:27:44 AM »
It's ok swede is on the case, he'll seek justice for this.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 03:56:34 AM »
It's ok swede is on the case, he'll seek justice for this.

are you sure that isn't swede in the video?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 04:42:49 AM »
Should be death penalty on this!

No order anymore :-\
tank u jesus

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 06:14:33 AM »
are all somalians now bad people?

shouldnt ppl be judged one by one according to their actions and contributions to society?

how much has the op contributed to society apart from hate filled populist ramblings on the www

Shutup and fuck off

"Are all Somalis bad people?" Nice boring platitude you got there. This issue goes far far deeper than that, so come up with something worthwhile or don't comment at all.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 06:15:47 AM »
Good on them. No one likes fat cunts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 06:21:01 AM »
Brutal brutality.   sad.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 06:23:33 AM »
It's the abdication of the European culture. We are letting it happen. Here in America as well. I bought a book the other day "Reflections on the revolution in Europe", which is about the Islamic takeover. The times are changing, and we need to either wake up, or roll over and die.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 06:31:29 AM »
This is indeed horrible and the mass immigration to Scandinavia is definitely not a dance on roses, but I still can't do anything but laugh at people that read a book or look at a youtube video and think they know for a fact that Scandinavia is being "run over" by islamic fascists and then draw all kinds of conclusions. You obviously haven't spent any considerable amount of time here, if any at all. It's not as bad as it might seem. That doesn't mean there are no issues whatsoever, but please take everything you hear with a grain of salt.
from incomplete data

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 06:52:56 AM »
I love Sweden, have been there many times, have had amazing fun with cool Swedish guys and even more amazing fun with hot Swedish babes. I think Swedes are some of the best people on the planet and their country is beautiful (those months that I can see it without artificial light).

I applaud the Swedish (Scandinavian) sense of fairness, and equality and overall acceptance of people. It is a beautiful quality to have, and this attitude would go a long way toward making Germany (where i currently live) a much nicer, more community minded place to live.

But the wave of African and Middle Eastern immigration is really fucking things up for a lot of people, and Sweden, I really don't think anyone is going to criticise you if you start to hit back. Fine - allow migrants in, but have expectations that you require to be met, and do not accept anything less than 100% cooperation. I'm a migrant. I work hard. I try my best every day to improve my language skills. I do community work. I don't necessarily find Germany  the most comfortable country in the world for me, but I'm here for now and I'll do my best to fit in. I would expect the same of the people migrating to my home country, and I think it's reasonable for any country to do so.

Lovemonkey - I understand that the media plays things up, but society is changing quickly in Sweden - for the worse - because of this particular lot of migrants. I have a friend who's daughter was almost raped by a gang of middle eastern teenagers  and all because she tried to help them after they told her they were lost. As it was they bashed her and put her in hospital. They hadn't been caught the last time I spoke with him. Half his neighbours are moving to new areas to get away from these people and the police seem to be powerless.

I know change is inevitable, but I'm sad to think Sweden is changing in a bad way because you guys tried to be welcoming to a bunch of scum.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 07:15:32 AM »
This fucking world is being ruined by these folks who never evolved. It sucks to say, that this is probably just one of the shifts in power that happen throughout time. The Ottoman Turks were at one point a great power, and just didn't evolve and their empire crumbled. I believe though, it is a Velvet Revolution with the infiltration on Islamic culture and people into the European/Anglo sphere. It is part of their culture to come in and postulate and change the religious beliefs of the indigenous people. There is no separation of church and state for these people, shariat law rules their day to day life. Times are changing folks, and it's time to push back.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 07:34:19 AM »
hey you internet "badasses" who brutally dislike all somalians, why dont you all become mercenaries and go there and fight the menace?

we ex[ploited their lands, they exploit some women here.

is anyone seriously asking themselves how comes?

oh and something else, why dont you go and complain to the ppl who let them in, aka your governments?

::)

God put black people on this planet to serve the white man - I read it in the bible

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »

Agreed. The Swedish whores I know would automatically make and apology on behalf of the animals on how it wasn't their fault. Fucking disgusting.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
my bud from norway said the somalis are mainly in the eastern section of olso and that they push and sell drugs and basically are aggressive peoples

he and a friend of his got in a bar brawl with a group of them and they went at them with busted up beer bottles and he got slashed on his arm and neck, and they fucked him up pretty bad

this dude wasn't no pussy, and he could handle himself, but this was basically a 5 on 2 situation ie. him and his bud vs. the 5 of them

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 07:47:46 AM »
I'm a Finn living in Sweden, and Sweden is indeed an extremely pussified country.

Somalis are probably the hardest to integrate into society out of all the the different groups
of immigrants.

Sweden as we knew it is "lost" and has been for a long time. Nothing to be done anymore. I actually consider Sweden a Muslim country already.

This is indeed horrible and the mass immigration to Scandinavia is definitely not a dance on roses, but I still can't do anything but laugh at people that read a book or look at a youtube video and think they know for a fact that Scandinavia is being "run over" by islamic fascists and then draw all kinds of conclusions. You obviously haven't spent any considerable amount of time here, if any at all. It's not as bad as it might seem. That doesn't mean there are no issues whatsoever, but please take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

What do you think of Somalis in particular? Do you have a lot of Somalis as close neighbours like I do?

BTW, is it Somalis or Somalians?