Author Topic: Cedric McMillan accusing Phil or Kai??? (see the pic)  (Read 13661 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: CEDRIC MCMILLLIAN acusing PHIL or KAI??? (see the pic)
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 05:23:53 AM »
GH15 once wrote something along the lines "Philsulina just pretends to be approachable/nice/genuine fella, irl he's one arrogant bastard.."...

And I've heard stories from personal sources, from guys who are related with these fellas in one way or another that Phil is FAR from the image his PR tries to portrait..
If I was Phil I would buy the most obnoxious ride and have Mr. O on the side of it and The Gift on the other, blasting All I do is win 24/7.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 05:25:56 AM »
go to his fan page.. dude is back peddling faster than an NFL cornerback

The serious business of men in thongs

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 05:26:15 AM »
Again, we don't know..hell, he could be talking about Branch for all we know.

my man, you know he's calling out phil.  this one is plain as day.  i've always said phil is the reincarnation of flex wheeler.  it's just the early meeting with jay that keeps him in check from the same type of impulsion, but it doesn't take away from him being a pretty intelligent dude.  it's just on the flip side of the camera he's an arrogant, cocky mofo.    

but make no mistake he won the final two callouts and his 2nd O.  kai failed to compete at the end.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 05:30:13 AM »
If I was Phil I would buy the most obnoxious ride and have Mr. O on the side of it and The Gift on the other, blasting All I do is win 24/7.
Very smart move there from a financial point of view bro, wow, please give us some more insight on how to lose half your fans bro

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 05:30:57 AM »
Matt you must be defriended quite often. People generally don't like people like you. I do, let's be friends  :-*

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 05:32:18 AM »
Very smart move there from a financial point of view bro, wow, please give us some more insight on how to lose half your fans bro
clearly I was kidding about the car.. id spend that money on a gold statue of myself in my hometown. Ok $250,000 k isn't that much... maybe some gold paint over some concrete.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
Matt you must be defriended quite often. People generally don't like people like you. I do, let's be friends  :-*
hahaha probably over 200 times is my estimate. It is always a bit nerving though to see someone who u thought u were cool with in person, deleting you lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 05:40:11 AM »
clearly I was kidding about the car.. id spend that money on a gold statue of myself in my hometown. Ok $250,000 k isn't that much... maybe some gold paint over some concrete.
Nothing is clear here on getbig  ;D   but sense you were kidding then that's cool  8)

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 05:44:05 AM »
Come on guys, it's clearly about Phil, duh, Christmas time....gift.
I said it last week, Phil seems bitter and after this weekend, it's clear he's becoming the villian.

This is great. Some hype for bodybuilding. I gather well here plenty of rumors.

So the line is now drawn in the sand.  Are you Team Kai or Team Phil fuckers.

The ending to this interview (9:10-9:15: repeating "we did it" and staring arrogantly while the camera quickly zooms in right on cue) felt just like the beginnings of a WWF heel turn from the 1980s with Tony playing Mean Gene Okerland, and Hany the crafty Manager:

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/ifbb/2012-post-olympia-interview-phil-heath-and-hany-rambod

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 06:07:01 AM »
I am making Cedric look very bad.. Now he is trying to claim something else lol.

Kind of like that chick you "owned" on Facebook.  ::)

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 06:17:52 AM »
Phil believes he is the best ambassador of this sport since Arnold (although Arnold did nothing to democratize bbing in the world).
Each word, each movement is calculated, he tries to be a model behind the camera because he wants people behind him, like a politician.

At the beggining it was not a bad thing to listen to an eloquent and expressive bber, but now he becames too superficial, their is nothing real anymore in his attitude.
He changes his personality depending on what people expect from him. He smiles all the time as he says, he does drama in the gym in screaming at each fucking rep to look "hardcore" (see his last dvd, it's laughable).

Don't be surprised if the guy join up a politic movement after his retirment, having love and consideration from people is like a chalange for him.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2012, 06:18:02 AM »
I am making Cedric look very bad.. Now he is trying to claim something else lol.

You seem to be an annoying little horror. First you annoy a lovely young medical student who unfriends you and now you annoy a big muscleman. Yet all you can claim is to have competed in a lowly bodybuilding contest and won the puffyest nipples award.

This is the actions of a jealous man/boy.
This is why the nice young sexy medical student prefers bangin the educated balding man than the meatheat stirrer known as Mattyh7688

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2012, 06:52:59 AM »
every person i know who has met kai has said that he is one of the nicest people they have met in their life.

Phil on the other hand... many of my mates have told me the guy is a complete ass whipe.. saying ronnie coleman was natural ect. You can tell he is fake, it is not hard, kai on the other hand, u can see he is a good soul, even in alot of videos he talks between the lines and doesnt just bullshit about protein powder making him big

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2012, 07:36:16 AM »
You are a homo. Stop being a drama queen, you look like a little bitch.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:18 AM »
Mattyh = loser who spends all his time arguing with people on FB

:-\ :-\

First its some girl, now its a pro bodybuilder. Oh brotha.
X

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 08:03:17 AM »
Don't take that shit, Phil....hit him with your purse...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 08:12:53 AM »
Don't take that shit, Phil....hit him with your purse...

hahhahaha.....LOL.... ;D ;D......

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »
Mcmillan just sounds a bit butt hurt and bitter tbh, heath is 2 x mr o and financially set for life...how's mcmillan currently doing?

christmas is soon gonna turn into halloween?  i'm sure heath's halloween is gonna be a sight better than any christmas mcmillan has coming lol

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 09:36:41 AM »
Met Kai in Columbus a couple years ago while walking out of the convention. Talked with him about a minute and I can say he is extremely nice.

Same year I saw Branch and said "You gonna win it this year?" and he proceeded to say something like "Maa!" and walk away. Very impersonable.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 09:37:03 AM »
You've got to give Phil or Kai credit for trying to at least hide their arrogance from the fans.  This demonstrates a level of self awareness rare to the bodybuilder.  
A

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
Why didn't McMilan compete in the Mr O?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 10:32:53 AM »
Erin singerman will be all over this but he is hushed bc CM is Aceto athlete now.

Rx is a ghosttown anyways, they don't even bother updating their site on Olympia weekend!

Some retarded strong man contest is their main headline

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 11:02:38 AM »
Mattyh = loser who spends all his time arguing with people on FB

:-\ :-\

First its some girl, now its a pro bodybuilder. Oh brotha.
clearly this is much inferior to all you asshats talking shit anonymously on an internet forum. At least I don't hide my identity like you scared filt.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »
I didn't like the way Phil acted like a little bitch

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 12:29:48 PM »
Mcmillan just sounds a bit butt hurt and bitter tbh, heath is 2 x mr o and financially set for life...how's mcmillan currently doing?

christmas is soon gonna turn into halloween?  i'm sure heath's halloween is gonna be a sight better than any christmas mcmillan has coming lol

Why so Mad Phil??