Author Topic: Cedric McMillan accusing Phil or Kai??? (see the pic)  (Read 13670 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: CEDRIC MCMILLLIAN acusing PHIL or KAI??? (see the pic)
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 12:31:29 PM »
  It is better to be quiet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »
sounds like the drill sgt is having a cry  :'(

I'm sure all mr Os are arrogant and cocky to some degree. ronnie was a dick to others backstage wouldn't talk etc.

That is called concentration and focus, not arrogance.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »
Do we expect bbers, to always be humble and nice? Once in awhile there will be a "fix your camera, kid" moment.
Or you might hear a pro bber telling another one, "if I have to hear one more 'I used to compete' story..."

I think one of the main complaints, is that fans talk about themselves when they meet the pros. Who are the arrogant ones?

So, a dude blew off some steam---and maybe a little cocky. Now, Phil has shown that he is human, with human emotions...
Everybody remembers Kai's "I don't want to play anymore" interview, right? The one where he is lying on the side walk...and was very emotional.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »
None of these guys are really humble. They didn't get where they are by being humble. Some play the game better than others.

They ain't like you or they be post on this board next to you.

They know they ain't like you either. They don't want to be like you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:08 PM »
Do we expect bbers, to always be humble and nice? Once in awhile there will be a "fix your camera, kid" moment.
Or you might hear a pro bber telling another one, "if I have to hear one more 'I used to compete' story..."

I think one of the main complaints, is that fans talk about themselves when they meet the pros. Who are the arrogant ones?

So, a dude blew off some steam---and maybe a little cocky. Now, Phil has shown that he is human, with human emotions...
Everybody remembers Kai's "I don't want to play anymore" interview, right? The one where he is lying on the side walk...and was very emotional.

Stop pandering for Phil Parker, he acted like a spoiled brat all night, on stage and off. What he does outside of the show is one thing - he's supposed to be a pro onstage. Not a pissed off bitch.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:48 PM »
If I was Phil I would buy the most obnoxious ride and have Mr. O on the side of it and The Gift on the other, blasting All I do is win 24/7.

Bentley:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 01:00:01 PM »
Parker get off Phil's nutsack. Geez.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 01:00:40 PM »
None of these guys are really humble. They didn't get where they are by being humble. Some play the game better than others.

They ain't like you or they be post on this board next to you.

They know they ain't like you either. They don't want to be like you.

Bodybuilding isn't a team "sport" and often, but not always, attracts solitary types who don't work well with others.  It's also a very narcissistic endeavor which involves being focused on yourself most of the time.
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 01:01:03 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »
Parker get off Phil's nutsack. Geez.

Hey, I defend both---like people saying Kai's braids are the reason why he lost (you have seen my posts on that right), and I posted up Kai's interview. Personally, I think it could have gone either way.

It's just that people all of sudden want to throw either Kai under bus when he didn't deliver last yr and the yr before, or Phil, for having an emotional interview rift after he won.
We all remember Ronnie's "that's just one white man's opinion" comment as well as saying that in order for _____to beat him (I believe it was either Jay or Gunter) that they would have to be born with diff genetics...well Jay did beat him. And Dorian has said some things about Shawn (legs too short and stocky, and some other things)

All the great bbers have said some off the cuff stuff at times, either candidly in the magazines, or before or after a contest.
Least we forget, Flex, Shawn, and Kev were kings of trashtalking. What Phil said wasn't even close to what they would say.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
Phil rightfully won.  As I said he needed to come in better than Phil at night.  While he came in better so did Phil. We still haven't seen the best of Kai conditioning wise. No doubt in my mind he can beat Phil.  He's done it many times before. At this point it's all about conditioning.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2012, 01:36:56 PM »

fine in the heat of the moment on stage fair enough
but even after he won when truly kai should have won...
he seemed extremely angry in the post interview...

ronnie denied he made that comment
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
Phil rightfully won.  As I said he needed to come in better than Phil at night.  While he came in better so did Phil. We still haven't seen the best of Kai conditioning wise. No doubt in my mind he can beat Phil again.  He's done it many times before. At this point it's all about conditioning.

Fixed...
Honestly, I think this is "moral victory" for Kai, he was able to deliver on the day of the contest, when people had doubted he would be able to.

For Phil, this is a wake up call, people are gunning for you now, you are Mr. O, there is no Jay to be your guidance counselor, even he (if he comes back) will be gunning for you.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
drama must be. 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2012, 01:49:17 PM »
fine in the heat of the moment on stage fair enough
but even after he won when truly kai should have won...
he seemed extremely angry in the post interview...

ronnie denied he made that comment

I thought he was hyped up and agitated...it was kinda good not seeing "Mr. Humble",

And Ronnie may deny it, but damn near all Mr. O's have made some sort of off the cuff, condescending, or cocky comment, whether it be about themselves or other competitors. Like Lee Haney referring to Lee Labrada as "Flea Labrada".

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2012, 01:52:36 PM »
PEDS for the Dead

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2012, 02:00:33 PM »
I thought he was hyped up and agitated...it was kinda good not seeing "Mr. Humble",

And Ronnie may deny it, but damn near all Mr. O's have made some sort of off the cuff, condescending, or cocky comment, whether it be about themselves or other competitors. Like Lee Haney referring to Lee Labrada as "Flea Labrada".
Thats different though did you not see how phil behaved onstage, and then after making blurry shots at kai... when kai never talked smack about him ...
the orblem with phil is
1. he really think he is a gift,
2 had everything laid out or him in bbing
3 hides the arrogance behing this preppy facade....
at least coleman was real plugged at it or years paid his dues and never pretended to be what he is not....
phil behaved like a bitch last night....
choice is an illusion

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »

Haney was swagged up and arrogant, his youtube vids = classic

the way he trolled mike christian was flawless

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »
Fuck no. I'm the CEO of Team Kai guy.
you like thinking that, but ive been obsessing over Kai , watching all his youtube training videos and posing routines, since 2007. thats BEFORE he blew up in 2008 and placed 3rd at the arnold and 1st at the ny pro.  
  :-*

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2012, 02:09:18 PM »
Phil is a insecure oil bag midget fuck face
tweet dat shit

fuck him

Hail Kai Greene!
getbig or getgot

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
But Phil won for people who died. He is a true  American hero

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »
you like thinking that, but ive been obsessing over Kai , watching all his youtube training videos and posing routines, since 2007. thats BEFORE he blew up in 2008 and placed 3rd at the arnold and 1st at the ny pro.  

And yet on this board when when people think of Kai, they think Wiggs. And I do it without obsessing. Good Day, Tay-Tay.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2012, 02:18:39 PM »
But Phil won for people who died. He is a true  American hero

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

what a fucking drama queen with his crocodile tears..gimme a break...Kai should have summoned the power of brooklyn and lay out phylis
getbig or getgot

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2012, 02:23:57 PM »
And yet on this board when when people think of Kai, they think Wiggs. And I do it without obsessing. Good Day, Tay-Tay.
the reason for that is not based on factors related to being a fan of kai but related to being a loud mouth self promoter.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2012, 02:25:12 PM »

what a fucking drama queen with his crocodile tears..gimme a break...Kai should have summoned the power of brooklyn and lay out phylis

LOL Phil hamming it up for the pumping iron cameras or watever the movie is.

He went backwards a long way this weekend. Kai is now the peoples champ.
P