Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Kai Greene got robbed!  (Read 8619 times)

whitewidow

2012 Olympia - Kai Greene got robbed!
« on: September 30, 2012, 03:22:39 AM »
I was sure Kai had this years Olympia locked down! He beat Heath in every pose and was way thicker and wider! Kais back was insanely thick, and I don't think he really had to much oil in his biceps! Kai has somewhat similar biceps to Ronnie C. They have that nice round peak! I was sure kai won! what a huge blow to kai! I don't care what anyone else says but if Kai had won that would of been one of the best Olympia physiques ever!

Not only that, but in his stages of heavy dieting look at the amount of weight Kai was lifting a week ago. 500lb incline bench press for reps. Strong as a bull in that kind of stage! Not many competitors are that strong 5-6 days away from the show. Just unbelievable!

So the guy fucked a grapefruit! hell Human Grade HGH is not cheap! Phil has been a preppy boy all his life and Kai has struggled his whole life. They picked Phil because he is a better representative for the IFBB. Kai got robbed clear as day! But it has happened before! But Kai has really had a shitty life that is why I think he earned it! Not only was he the better man on-stage he has been through way more obstacles then Phil Heath. Phil Heath can't hang with Kai when it comes to lifting heavy weights. Nice charity victory Phil.

bigjim

• Getbig III
Re: Kai got robbed!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 03:26:42 AM »
what's been so shitty about his life apart from citric acid burns on his pee pee

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 03:27:54 AM »
Everyone knows losing to a reigning Mr. O at the Olympia by 1 point means you actually where better. As the saying goes you have to knock out the champ, so if knocking out the champ means winning by 1 point then then winning but not a knock out means losing by 1 point.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 03:32:14 AM »
Phil heath likes to stand in front of the white line. Make him appear bigger than he really is. Narrow bastard

LetItRock

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 03:32:34 AM »
Kai is gracious in his defeat. After the announcement, Phil got his knees on his floor kind of remind me of Kevin English "win" in O last year.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 03:33:06 AM »
Everyone knows losing to a reigning Mr. O at the Olympia by 1 point means you actually where better. As the saying goes you have to knock out the champ, so if knocking out the champ means winning by 1 point then then winning but not a knock out means losing by 1 point.
Wasn't Flex behind Ronnie by one point at one point during the 1998 Mr. O?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 03:36:14 AM »
Kai should of won by way more then one point and he lost? WTF
Kai's physique was one of the best I have seen! and while dieting look how strong kai was! I was impressed with his last workout when he was incline benching 500 pounds for reps.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 03:40:20 AM »
Wasn't Flex behind Ronnie by one point at one point during the 1998 Mr. O?
No Flex was way ahead of Ronnie after pre-judging but in the Finals Ronnie got straight first from all the judges and ended up a 3 point different.

I am dying to see the score cause I am wondering if Kai was winning after pre-judging.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 03:41:24 AM »
No Flex was way ahead of Ronnie after pre-judging but in the Finals Ronnie got straight first from all the judges and ended up a 3 point different.

I am dying to see the score cause I am wondering if Kai was winning after pre-judging.
Thanks for the correction.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 03:42:27 AM »
Tell me Kai at least won half a million! and Kai BLEW Phil Heath away! I don't even think it was close. But Ronnie got some charity victorys as well. I guess it is just IFBB politics. I am looking at improvements! Phil made NO improvements! NONE! Kai made Tons of Improvements and was the strongest man on-stage 5 days ago kai was Incline benching 500 pounds for reps! That is insanely hard to do while just 5 days out! He was heavily dieting and still was throwing up huge poundages with desmond miller.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 03:54:51 AM »
Kai should of won by way more then one point and he lost? WTF
Kai's physique was one of the best I have seen! and while dieting look how strong kai was! I was impressed with his last workout when he was incline benching 500 pounds for reps.

so what? doesn't matter if he's benching 500 or 50 lbs it bbing not a 1 week out strength test.  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:11 AM »
so what? doesn't matter if he's benching 500 or 50 lbs it bbing not a 1 week out strength test.  ::)

you just do not see it that much ! most bodybuilders at one week out are dpeleted and weak! none of them are usually incline benching 500lbs! that is insane! . most are lifting light due to how weak they are at that point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 04:14:01 AM »
you just do not see it that much ! most bodybuilders at one week out are dpeleted and weak! none of them are usually incline benching 500lbs! that is insane! . most are lifting light due to how weak they are at that point.
Incredible strength and great lifts for Kai, but not legit 500 bro, probably 440-450, either way fucken strong beast.

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 04:26:17 AM »
Quit whining, he came in second,  this is how things work. You win the year before you get crowned, and if you can come in the same conditioning the following year your crowned.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 04:44:04 AM »
Quit whining, he came in second,  this is how things work. You win the year before you get crowned, and if you can come in the same conditioning the following year your crowned.

TBF it's a bit like Haney and Dorian. That could have gone either way also. Kai FTW in 2013

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 04:48:27 AM »
Lodge a complaint with the citrus growers of America.
A

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 04:56:29 AM »
the best man won,,,, deal with it!, kai has a horrible shape, i cant see the robbery!!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 05:27:31 AM »
the best man won,,,, deal with it!, kai has a horrible shape, i cant see the robbery!!!!!

You know bodybuilding is not about shape. His shape isn't horrible, it's not beautiful either but then neither is Phil's.
Trans Milkshake.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 05:32:55 AM »
I was sure Kai had this years Olympia locked down! He beat Heath in every pose and was way thicker and wider! Kais back was insanely thick, and I don't think he really had to much oil in his biceps! Kai has somewhat similar biceps to Ronnie C. They have that nice round peak! I was sure kai won! what a huge blow to kai! I don't care what anyone else says but if Kai had won that would of been one of the best Olympia physiques ever!

Not only that, but in his stages of heavy dieting look at the amount of weight Kai was lifting a week ago. 500lb incline bench press for reps. Strong as a bull in that kind of stage! Not many competitors are that strong 5-6 days away from the show. Just unbelievable!

So the guy fucked a grapefruit! hell Human Grade HGH is not cheap! Phil has been a preppy boy all his life and Kai has struggled his whole life. They picked Phil because he is a better representative for the IFBB. Kai got robbed clear as day! But it has happened before! But Kai has really had a shitty life that is why I think he earned it! Not only was he the better man on-stage he has been through way more obstacles then Phil Heath. Phil Heath can't hang with Kai when it comes to lifting heavy weights. Nice charity victory Phil.

the judges gave kai TWO final comparisons, gave him a shot to win the thing, and he failed to compete with phil.  kai lost this show.  it wasn't on the judges.  i was very disappointed he didn't go at it with phil in the 1st comparison.  he looked like a smiling fool while phil was hitting poses hard.

Good show and win for Phil!   

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:18 AM »
Kai has insane muscularity. He will be regining  mr O soon, there is no denial.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 05:33:49 AM »
heath is unbeatable at the min
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 05:36:31 AM »
Let's use some logic here bro, a reigning champ has to be knocked out, it's not enough to just be 5% better you have be 10% better at least, so Kai lost by one point, I think that makes him better by that 5%. Cmon now we all know reigning Mr. O's get favored, we all know Phil is IFBB golden boy, we all know many feel Kai should never win regardless of how his physique looks. So kai losing by one point actually means Phil didn't have the better physique, he simply won cause Kai never knocked him out

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 05:38:24 AM »
Bob is an idiot, he shouldn't have said that.. right afterwards he mumbled in the 212 class between 4th and 5th. However, Kai was very very close.. had he showed up better tonight and not flatter, then who knows.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 05:41:47 AM »
Bob is an idiot, he shouldn't have said that.. right afterwards he mumbled in the 212 class between 4th and 5th. However, Kai was very very close.. had he showed up better tonight and not flatter, then who knows.
That part was sarcastic, they really were 1 point apart

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 05:52:40 AM »
That part was sarcastic, they really were 1 point apart

holy shit did anyone else notice Wolf was 5th?