Author Topic: Most of you BBDs are hypocrites with Phil Heath  (Read 4291 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Most of you BBDs are hypocrites with Phil Heath
« on: September 30, 2012, 07:47:39 AM »
I remember last year most of you were all over phils nutsack. Now you're all hating his guts and begging for Kai to beat him. I should do a search for last years threads and reveal most of you hypocrites  :D
BBD fans are the most unloyal, dumb fans in the worlds of "entertainment sports"

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: Most of you BBDs are hypocrites with Phil Heath
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 07:50:08 AM »
ok 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 07:52:54 AM »
actually, i think it was the opposite. most people were saying how narrow he was and did not have an olympia body.
X

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:25:57 AM »
actually, i think it was the opposite. most people were saying how narrow he was and did not have an olympia body.

Yea everyone thinks he's narrow but everyone was all over his nuts last year and hating on jay. Now the tables turn again and everyone seems to hate phil. People used to love branch too and once he started winning everyone hated him. Its very strange how this works.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:34:22 AM »
Yea everyone thinks he's narrow but everyone was all over his nuts last year and hating on jay. Now the tables turn again and everyone seems to hate phil. People used to love branch too and once he started winning everyone hated him. Its very strange how this works.

yeah, because jays arms looked so fucked up due to a bad synthol infection and he was clearly off. We werent saying phil should win because he was so great and we love him. we were only saying phil should win because jay didnt look good. Its like picking the lesser of 2 evils. You may not like Obama or romney, but you have to pick one. We had to pick phil over jay because he was the clear winner. doesnt mean we think he has an awesome physique. someone has to win.

but when it comes down to it, phil isnt all that great for a mr. olympia.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »

I agree here but I see his point as well.  I don't understand the recent Kai love affair. I'm beginning to think getbig has  been infiltrated by the national citrus growers of America.  
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 10:19:34 AM »
welcome back flexb

did you enjoy our sports big show?

E
E

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
I remember last year most of you were all over phils nutsack. Now you're all hating his guts and begging for Kai to beat him. I should do a search for last years threads and reveal most of you hypocrites  :D
BBD fans are the most unloyal, dumb fans in the worlds of "entertainment sports"

issue is, kai was winning pre-judging, but the announcers were talking like he wasn't even present on the stage.  the night went to phil with the two call-outs closing the deal, because kai didn't step up.  he looked good in pre-judging, not his normal fat piece of wet shit looking self. where's the problem with people seeing kai ahead going into the second night?

phil's flex wheeler attitude was his downfall last night, but he'll survive it.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
"BBD"?   ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 12:19:12 PM »
I didnt like ronnie when he was O because of his gut

I thought Jay was a good champion, but made fun of his aestethics and wished someone more aestethic could win

Never wanted phil to win, too narrow and all arms and not aesthetic to me

Now i want kai to win because he at least is wide in the shoulders but i don like his physique either

I do like beyeke and rhoden and cedric best now but they are too soft. Hope they get better

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 12:21:41 PM »
  BBD?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »

let me get this

-you have over 2K posts
-you have been registered in GB for 8 years

and you still think that there are any pro bodybuilding fans in this site???

man you slow

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 05:37:14 PM »
let me get this

-you have over 2K posts
-you have been registered in GB for 8 years

and you still think that there are any pro bodybuilding fans in this site???

man you slow
 ;D
alot of dudes on here are simply  haters and dont realize that the culture of shit talking on getbig is based in good fun and not real resentment, end up projecting their inner insecurities by bashing people who do things they wish they were able to/have what they want. while us getbig legends are supremely confident, thick skinned, billionaires with everything we could desire in life.. and just talk shit for the giggles but never hold any real resentment towards anyone.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 05:42:47 PM »
I didnt like ronnie when he was O because of his gut

I thought Jay was a good champion, but made fun of his aestethics and wished someone more aestethic could win

Never wanted phil to win, too narrow and all arms and not aesthetic to me

Now i want kai to win because he at least is wide in the shoulders but i don like his physique either

I do like beyeke and rhoden and cedric best now but they are too soft. Hope they get better

Mr Bean makes a good bodybuilding commentator.   Who would have guessed?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 10:27:39 PM »
  BBD?

I'd like to know as well.  What the fuck is a "BBD"?  The acronym for Body Building is BB, so not sure what the D stands for.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Mr Bean makes a good bodybuilding commentator.   Who would have guessed?

;D he has that schmoe look to him