Author Topic: Does Hany Rambod take any % from his athletes prize money?  (Read 8179 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Does Hany Rambod take any % from his athletes prize money?
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2012, 11:17:58 PM »
If I was paying hte dude 50% of winning...

I'd make my guru cook for me & wash my clothes and whatnot.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »
"Advisor..."  ;D

You could carry that analogy as far as a simplistic Truckdriving School. Think I was misunderstood.

The guy gets that far without any help, and many times, fires his "guru" and returns to his own best instincts.

Also, another variable to consider. In Trucking School I doubt they teach you how to use Meth. If these guys truly are hiring gurus to teach them how to maximize their dope usage, you have a completely different set of moral standards than someone who is simply learning to "better himself" ~

These guys don't need help with proper exercise form or anything remotely legitimate to that of a baseball player IMO.

I think this topic is just as dark, ugly and enigmatic as any could be. Is Pro Baseball Playing considered an "underground cult" type of sport?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2012, 08:06:54 PM »
neither did yates,,,, i dont think kev lev used one either

Kevin levrone's guru was abdul ghani

shawn ray's guru was Sasha -the tranny told him which hole to put it in

ChinoXL

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2012, 06:31:48 AM »
Ask Johnny O Jackson about his experience with Farah's creepy ass. He'd be more than happy to tell you Farah has his favorites and rips people off for at least 5-10 stacks.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2012, 06:49:42 AM »
Some do it for free. Rolley's one for example.

Also plenty of doctors out there who help just as a hobby, and don't take a cut of winnings.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2012, 07:05:14 AM »
I think if you have a working brain and do research your self you will be fine..

But if you are just a meat head who is genetically blessed then why not hire one f these guys ?  My best guess is they do the diet and training but most importantly tell you what gear to take and monitor your blood work and health and most importantly of all the slin + hgh protocols is what people pay for .. the most..