Author Topic: Food Stamp lottery winner found dead of OD, age 25  (Read 6542 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Food Stamp lottery winner found dead of OD, age 25
« on: September 30, 2012, 01:31:28 PM »
RIP

ECORSE, Mich. -- Police say a Detroit-area woman who collected welfare benefits despite winning a $735,000 lottery prize has died of a possible drug overdose.

Ecorse police Sgt. Cornelius Herring confirmed that 25-year-old Amanda Clayton was found dead about 9 a.m. Saturday at a home in the community southwest of Detroit.

Relatives of Clayton did not immediately return a phone message for comment.

Clayton of Lincoln Park pleaded no contest to fraud in June and was sentenced to nine months' probation in July. Her attorney has said Clayton repaid about $5,500 in food aid and medical benefits.

Michigan's Department of Human Services says Clayton didn't inform the state about her pre-tax lottery windfall last year.

Gov. Rick Snyder signed a law in April requiring lottery officials to tell Human Services about new winners.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Our lottery winner/food stamp recipient is no more.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
Karma. Bitch.

..Michigan $1 Million Lotto Winner Who Was Charged With Welfare Fraud Found Dead

By SUSANNA KIM and ALYSSA NEWCOMB | Good Morning America – 21 hrs ago....Email
Share34Print......Relate d Content.
A woman who admitted to receiving food stamps after winning $1 million on a Michigan state lotto game show was found dead today.

The circumstances surrounding Amanda Clayton's death were not immediately released by police, but ABC News' Detroit affiliate WXYZ-TV reported that sources within the police department said they suspect the woman died of an overdose.

a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Food Stamp lottery winner found dead of OD, age 25
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
 ;D ;D

We posted the same shit at almost the same time. We suck.

Oh, karma wins.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Our lottery winner/food stamp recipient is no more.
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 01:34:19 PM »
I beat ya by 48 seconds.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Our lottery winner/food stamp recipient is no more.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
 >:( Damn you!
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Who wouldn't take a sloppy bj from her?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 01:45:06 PM »
Fuck yes. What a fucking puke. The world is now a better place. Hopefully her money goes back to the state.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
Who wouldn't take a sloppy bj from her?
I'd probably hit it.  :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
detroit=the biggest shithole in the whole of the jew s of a

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 01:53:35 PM »
good riddance

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 01:54:08 PM »
Awesome , if only more welfare people used their money for hot doses of death drugs

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 01:57:14 PM »
detroit=the biggest shithole in the whole of the jew s of a

Imagine teaching at a public school there.
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »
Even worse imagine being you. Oh it's your reality? I'm sorry youre fucking dumb. Just go post at the home depot forum and talk about what you know about bro. I tell you what dude i'll fuckin let my hands fly and show you what it means to be a victim homie. You know what. I'm so fuckin fast you'll get hit so many times and yeah homie you know what.... you'll get hit so many times you'll think you're surrounded. When it's done you can be proud of yourself for having been touched by god. Bitch. What the fuck now son?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 02:02:50 PM »
Even worse imagine being you. Oh it's your reality? I'm sorry youre fucking dumb. Just go post at the home depot forum and talk about what you know about bro. I tell you what dude i'll fuckin let my hands fly and show you what it means to be a victim homie. You know what. I'm so fuckin fast you'll get hit so many times and yeah homie you know what.... you'll get hit so many times you'll think you're surrounded. When it's done you can be proud of yourself for having been touched by god. Bitch. What the fuck now son?

I have no idea what all this nonsense is about. 
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »

thanks, but no thanks

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »
I have no idea what all this nonsense is about.  

It's easy to understand that you wouldn't be able to comprehend something that's written in plain english seeing as you're a complete fucking moron. You know what dawg I got two hands and they're itching to fly in your direction if you keep talkin. Take note from your mother and shut the fuck up like she does when she's in the presence of my greatness.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 02:16:35 PM »
It's easy to understand that you wouldn't be able to comprehend something that's written in plain english seeing as you're a complete fucking moron. You know what dawg I got two hands and they're itching to fly in your direction if you keep talkin. Take note from your mother and shut the fuck up like she does when she's in the presence of my greatness.

You're a gimmick of George whorewell?
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »
You're a gimmick of George whorewell?

I'm nothing more or less than god interacting with you so just take a fuckin seat a listen up if you know whats good for you. My speed is fucking unbelievable. It will put you in shock before you even get hit dude. Two fuckin hands and one result... you in complete shock and fear. Keep talkin and i'll break you in half like I did your mom in 82. Yeah you know what... you aint shit dawg. I've blown loads into towels that amounted to more than you could dream of.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 02:22:59 PM »
I'm nothing more or less than god interacting with you so just take a fuckin seat a listen up if you know whats good for you. My speed is fucking unbelievable. It will put you in shock before you even get hit dude. Two fuckin hands and one result... you in complete shock and fear. Keep talkin and i'll break you in half like i did your mom in 82. Yeah you know what... you aint shit dawg. I've blown loads into towels that amounted to more than you could dream of.

Yep, you are.  Sad, very sad.  Consider yourself ignored.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 02:24:52 PM »
I'm nothing more or less than god interacting with you so just take a fuckin seat a listen up if you know whats good for you. My speed is fucking unbelievable. It will put you in shock before you even get hit dude. Two fuckin hands and one result... you in complete shock and fear. Keep talkin and i'll break you in half like I did your mom in 82. Yeah you know what... you aint shit dawg. I've blown loads into towels that amounted to more than you could dream of.

Geez, you're a funny fucking dude. Fucking clown. I think you're a DA gimmick. Funny guy.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
Yep, you are.  Sad, very sad.  Consider yourself ignored.

Your very effort to ignore me is a consideration of me. You couldn't ignore me dawg. You're well invested in me. You could go two days without a though of me but you have to sleep sometime. And when you do the nightmare that's me is going to appear and stop you in your fuckin tracks. When you think you've been struck by lightning just know that it was me letting you know I can fuckin do that anytime I want dawg. My hands are your nightmares made manifest. It's time for the fuckin weather and all I see in your future is my fuckin hands raining down on you with lightning fuckin speed if you keep posting.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »

Geez, you're a funny fucking dude. Fucking clown. I think you're a DA gimmick. Funny guy.

Yeah you'll think this is all fun and games until you get hurt. Which will be the only result. I'm not a man, i'm a manifestation of god with hands that fly faster than the speed of light. And when I hit you you're fuckin chance of recovery is zero. So keep posting and feel the same tearing of your asshole that your mother felt before she decided to shut her fuckin mouth when dealing with my greatness.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »

This is what is wrong with Cross Fit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
Yeah you'll think this is all fun and games until you get hurt. Which will be the only result. I'm not a man, i'm a manifestation of god with hands that fly faster than the speed of light. And when I hit you you're fuckin chance of recovery is zero. So keep posting and feel the same tearing of your asshole that your mother felt before she decided to shut her fuckin mouth when dealing with my greatness.

You're fucking funny.  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
  Show up. Sign the waiver.