Author Topic: Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Gallardo 8 Second 1/4 Mile World Record Pass!  (Read 8929 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Love it

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
The Gallardo seems to be the #1 choice for people who know nothing about Lamborghini.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You are making the wrong association.  It is not Douches = Lambo owners, but it is the new era of instant millionaires that just happen to be douches.  They act like loser but think they are cool.  They happen to think buying a $350k car makes them cool.  So it is a new era of douchery  buying these cars, but that is just society today.
I should have made myself clear---that is what I meant.
Lambo is seems is the go to brand ---Ferrari is not "loud enough" in "lookatme" terms, plus, the new cars have a wait period of 2 yrs. Then you have the Ferraristas, and the whole "lifestyle"...
Porsche is kinda the same way---the droning or drilling on of history, racing...
Rich Douchebag. Don't care about that, they want style, loudness, and to go fast.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Phony ass cop putting his foot under the tire looking for a payday to car that was valet parked in front of a hotel. The cones are there for valet service. The chick is an actress or some shit for MTV the hills...Hope this guys Jewish father not only sues the cop but has his job.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Phony ass cop putting his foot under the tire looking for a payday to car that was valet parked in front of a hotel. The cones are there for valet service. The chick is an actress or some shit for MTV the hills...Hope this guys Jewish father not only sues the cop but has his job.

Cop now suing for 10 million. LOL. This cop is a scammer like a lot of the paparazzi who try this.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/112082247489/actor-julien-chabbott-sued-for-10m-after-running-over

Parker

• Getbig V
Pros and cons of high hp cars
[/youtube]

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order

This is the real deal :)
TEAM WOLF

Parker

• Getbig V

You didn't watch the part of Matt Farah's video  about  the big hp GT-Rs did you?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
You didn't watch the part of Matt Farah's video  about  the big hp GT-Rs did you?

No i dident do you have the link ?
TEAM WOLF

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pretty nice---but they are creating a problem for Lamborghini. If you see that this car is pre-2010 (by the lights), and that there is a growing trend to get these cars and turbo charge them, it makes Lambo appear to have the identity to douchebags and aftermarket tuners. Which is not something they want. TT gallardos are quite common now, as are standard gallardos, so much so, that they are ubiquitous. Lambo wants to be associated with the same clientele as Ferrari (wait list 2 yrs, for the special models you have to have owned 4-5 previous Ferraris, and be on a list of special cleints).

This vid just proves, that basically anybody with the money can buy a Gallardo, have it TT and go to the drag strip, which makes the Lambo brass cringe each time. It's bad for their image,

Redneck Lambo  :(

Parker

• Getbig V
No i dident do you have the link ?
Its the vid I posted above. Matt Farah of Tuned goes through the cars he drove this season (it's 42 mins long), and gives the pros and cons---and answers questions of viewers. The GT-R I believe is towards the end. Basically, the GT-R (this is practically his words) is boring. It's boring driving around town, and it's not special...it only gets good at high speed. He also said that it seems like the owners get bored after about two weeks because it's not "special" and it doesn't feel special, it's just a Nissan. He stated that he thinks this is why guys go and get the huge hp kits, and why the guy of the one he drove, that had 1,100 hp, will be taking it back for more upgrades.

Basically, these cars also lack balance---engine, brakes, interior, suspension, all working in harmony. About the only car that had that was the Renntech CLS and the Turner M3.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Laborghini has always been looked at as a poor mans Ferrari , they lack Ferraris prestige and their racing history and will never be in the same league not as a drivers car or grand tourer

Lamborghini has always been centered around the most outrageous looking car they catered to attention whores , you think for a moment they are concerned what owners do with their cars?

And how do these Gallardo owners related to the ' gold chain ' douche bag crowd? The owners of these TTG are hardcore race enthusiasts not some trendy pretender poser like Shawn Ray these people have the means to drive these things and not worry about if they break , total opposites if you ask me.

I guess you haven't been keeping up with the news....Ferrari is considered shit performance wise nowadays.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

Similar situation happened a few yaers ago where a guy was robbing a store and an off duty officer tried to stop him a he drove off. She stood in front of the car and shot him, said she feared he would run her over. The judge told her she had an obligation to move out of the way instead of shooting him.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

lmao @ Police Ford Focus.
all drugs - TPPIIP

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I guess you haven't been keeping up with the news....Ferrari is considered shit performance wise nowadays.

No it's not , it just has more competition which is getting better and better.