Author Topic: Just finished Watching LOST....  (Read 2521 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just finished Watching LOST....
« on: October 01, 2012, 08:08:14 AM »
Again i can't find the threads about it...  I was quiet dissaponited at the final episode....

(Kate never run naked in the jungle)

For those who watched ... I have a few questions...

The whole cast had a moving "heavenly reunion" at the end..

What happened to Michelle Rodriguez (the cop), Mr.Echo, Michael and his son ?  why werent they there(invited)?...

That means they went to hell?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Just finished Watching LOST....
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
What happened in the end?The last season became so ridiculous I stopped watching. Wasn't it something like they all really died in the initial crash?

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
I am currently watching a series called Deadwood that used to be on hbo that shit is so good i cannot stop watching you should check it out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 09:30:13 AM »
What happened in the end?The last season became so ridiculous I stopped watching. Wasn't it something like they all really died in the initial crash?

Everyone died in the crash.  From the first opening minute of Season one where Jack opened his eyes to see the sky and the dog, to the last minute of the final season where the dog returned and Jack closed his eyes - everything in between was nothing but Jack's mind at work.  The entire series was nothing more than Jack and his overcompensating desire to be a "hero" in every situation.  When he said that "we all live together or we all die alone"...  that was Jack realizing as he lay dying from the plane wreck that he was going to die alone - without his father, any wife, any kids, any one else in his life there.  So his mind was busy creating scenarios and relationships with the other passengers in hopes of avoiding this.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 09:32:49 AM »
i got bored with it midway through the first series. pity because i thought it was pretty interesting at first then it just started to drag like fuck

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 11:14:12 AM »
I am currently watching a series called Deadwood that used to be on hbo that shit is so good i cannot stop watching you should check it out.

Deadwood is the balls, I was so pissed off when they canceled that show.. Cock Suckers!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 11:24:54 AM »
Everyone died in the crash.  From the first opening minute of Season one where Jack opened his eyes to see the sky and the dog, to the last minute of the final season where the dog returned and Jack closed his eyes - everything in between was nothing but Jack's mind at work.  The entire series was nothing more than Jack and his overcompensating desire to be a "hero" in every situation.  When he said that "we all live together or we all die alone"...  that was Jack realizing as he lay dying from the plane wreck that he was going to die alone - without his father, any wife, any kids, any one else in his life there.  So his mind was busy creating scenarios and relationships with the other passengers in hopes of avoiding this.

if that is true, that is about the lamest shit ever

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 11:43:46 AM »
They didn't all die in the initial crash. Watch the very last 10 minutes of finale again. The island was a special time/place for all of them where they were able to come together and find out more about themselves than they ever knew. It is described that they all died at different points and different times but nothing will ever compare to the relationships developed on the island.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »

"QUESTION 1: "So, it was purgatory, yeah? Right? YEAH?!?"
ANSWER 1: No.

Apparently a lot of people think that the Island was purgatory and everyone was dead the whole time. In a recent the Verge interview, Lindelof was asked why he made the whole show bloody purgatory. Lindelof spent the next few minutes explaining to the interviewer that everything on the Island happened in real life and the show was not, in fact, purgatory.

Read more: 108 Answers to LOST's Supposedly Unanswered Questions | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/108-answers-to-losts-supposedly-unanswered-questions/#ixzz284hUtvqu"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 11:55:17 AM »
you guys must be really bored if you're watching Lost. I thought that crap stopped airing 5 years ago.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
Watched 1st season on Netflix, it's good so far

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 01:41:03 PM »
"QUESTION 1: "So, it was purgatory, yeah? Right? YEAH?!?"
ANSWER 1: No.

Apparently a lot of people think that the Island was purgatory and everyone was dead the whole time. In a recent the Verge interview, Lindelof was asked why he made the whole show bloody purgatory. Lindelof spent the next few minutes explaining to the interviewer that everything on the Island happened in real life and the show was not, in fact, purgatory.

Read more: 108 Answers to LOST's Supposedly Unanswered Questions | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/108-answers-to-losts-supposedly-unanswered-questions/#ixzz284hUtvqu"

Thanks a lot.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »
Thank god I never bought into the hype of this series. I would have been pissed.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »
you guys must be really bored if you're watching Lost. I thought that crap stopped airing 5 years ago.

you mean the first season right?

Cause it was still on the air about a year ago.

WOOOSSHHHHHHHH

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 01:47:09 PM »
I stopped watching it at the beginning of Season 2 - it was just such a weird programme that made no sense and I'm so glad I didn't see it through for another four series or whatever it was.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
Thank god I never bought into the hype of this series. I would have been pissed.

tell me about it...the hype was an international one...few years ago i had friend visitng from latin America asking me to take them to bestBuy to go buy the finale season on dvd.... they were most females though.... that might explain it....

Every hot chick I knew thought Jack was the "pefect man "..... I gues they couldnt care less about the story.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »
  Answers

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:23 PM »
Go on over to imdb and read some of the threads about it. I cannot remember but I think it was something like they were content with dying so they did not have to go to "limbo" like everyone else.

Again i can't find the threads about it...  I was quiet dissaponited at the final episode....

(Kate never run naked in the jungle)

For those who watched ... I have a few questions...

The whole cast had a moving "heavenly reunion" at the end..

What happened to Michelle Rodriguez (the cop), Mr.Echo, Michael and his son ?  why werent they there(invited)?...

That means they went to hell?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »
I stopped watching it at the beginning of Season 2 - it was just such a weird programme that made no sense and I'm so glad I didn't see it through for another four series or whatever it was.
Kinda like Heroes.
I think one of the best TV series for network TV was Alias...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »

ahahahaha   :o   Sounds like the lamest shit ever. I was even considering watching Lost since so many people like it but now since all the six seasons are nothing but a long fucking mind trip....fuck that.

Kinda like Heroes.

Gladly agree  :)   I loved Alias and was saddened to see it go.
all drugs - TPPIIP

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 04:14:42 AM »
real me watch the wire,the shield, brothers in arms, the pacific, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, the sopranos, not fucking lost.

check you ball are still below your cock and man the fuck up

pwrnxs

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 05:38:28 AM »
ahahahaha   :o   Sounds like the lamest shit ever. I was even considering watching Lost since so many people like it but now since all the six seasons are nothing but a long fucking mind trip....fuck that.

Like MichaelScottDM said, everything that happened was real.  You should give it a shot, you may like it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 07:25:53 AM »
Kinda like Heroes.

Jenifer Garner is hot.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »

x2.  I saw the first episode of Season 2 and I was done. The show fell off a cliff after the first Season.  The writers admitted in interviews that they didn't know where to go with the story after Season 1.  :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 08:17:57 AM »
Season 3 was the best writing on television by far.

My favorite characters were Mr Eko and Sawyer.  Sawyer had some of the best one liners ever.

And the one "throw away" episode that they did on that annoying couple trying to kill each other over the diamonds was absolutely hilarious.