Author Topic: Cop savagely punches girl in the face  (Read 16984 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Cop savagely punches girl in the face
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
Egypt would know how to deal with this mouthy bitch.

Fuk yes:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:38 AM »
and a struggle ensued.

???

i must of missed that part in the video

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 11:46:48 AM »
Is that a lawsuit I smell?

I bet if cops were made to pay out of their own pocket they'd do a lot more thinking things through first.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »

Fuk yes:

i thought that only the Dutch filled holes in the desert

fyi... ISREAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>egypt

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 12:09:17 PM »
Hey, I get how folks working these types of professions can become full of frustration, but fact is, what this particular officer did is plain wrong. To strike a female who is WALKING AWAY is ridiculous.

Maybe the chick did shove the cop, but as I say, when he punched her, she was walking away. At most, he should have restrained her in some non-violent fashion.

It's not like this was a 250-pound man who was charging the cop or actively being aggressive towards him.

I have A LOT of patience for people who deal with an endlessly moronic public, but I cannot condone what this jackoff officer did. His reaction was unjustified.

He was reacting to brain stem emotion at this point. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 12:20:37 PM »
Hey, I get how folks working these types of professions can become full of frustration, but fact is, what this particular officer did is plain wrong. To strike a female who is WALKING AWAY is ridiculous.

Maybe the chick did shove the cop, but as I say, when he punched her, she was walking away. At most, he should have restrained her in some non-violent fashion.

It's not like this was a 250-pound man who was charging the cop or actively being aggressive towards him.

I have A LOT of patience for people who deal with an endlessly moronic public, but I cannot condone what this jackoff officer did. His reaction was unjustified.

He was reacting to brain stem emotion at this point.  

Not sure what the whole story was there... but in general, cops who over react should be held accountable. I've seen the other extreme recently. You may be able to find the video on line. An officer had a handcuffed suspect bent over the hood of his car. Suspect tries a head butt. He had his face close to the suspect (training issue) when the suspect spit in the officers face. The officer grabbed his head and pushed it down against the car hood. That was it... the cop got a 5 day suspension.. So there are places where they are held accountable.. and in some cases, to an unrealistic level

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 12:23:14 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 12:26:58 PM »
Not sure what the whole story was there... but in general, cops who over react should be held accountable. I've seen the other extreme recently. You may be able to find the video on line. An officer had a handcuffed suspect bent over the hood of his car. He had his face close to the suspect (training issue) when the suspect spit in the officers face. The officer grabbed his head and pushed it down against the car hood. That was it... the cop got a 5 day suspension.. So there are places where they are held accountable.. and in some cases, to an unrealistic level

No, I wasn't there and don't know the whole story. However, as I say, the woman was not being aggressive at the point of his strike, and was, in fact, walking away. His punch was unbelievably unjustified.

Oh, and I realize you are agreeing with what I wrote, just to be clear.  ;D 

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
So that's guess thats a yes on WYHI.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 02:08:24 PM »
Cops are borderline criminals...could have gone either way.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2012, 02:18:48 PM »
Candy ass cop sucker punched her and didn't even get the KO?   Say hello to officer Featherweight....

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 02:38:31 PM »
"The officer feared for his life" ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2012, 02:40:14 PM »
he mistakenly thought she squirted him with water so he let her have it with the full force of the law  :-\

Racist! 

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2012, 02:44:53 PM »
Wait so the woman pushed a cop, and is complaining she got taken down?

What the fuck is wrong with you people ???

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »
This whole situation including 50 fucking pigs started off a simple thing as "jay walking"..... ???

Now tell me pigs are not power abusive homos! >:(

They just look for ANY reason to exploit their power, and in the wrong way as well! Yes, pigs sure are borderline criminals, most of them are corrupted bastards anyway. To hell with them all.

Once again I post this link. Go see the damn movie. >:(

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »
This whole situation including 50 fucking pigs started off a simple thing as "jay walking"..... ???

Now tell me pigs are not power abusive homos! >:(

They just look for ANY reason to exploit their power, and in the wrong way as well! Yes, pigs sure are borderline criminals, most of them are corrupted bastards anyway. To hell with them all.

Once again I post this link. Go see the damn movie. >:(

The german version is better.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2012, 03:53:52 PM »
What are you guys talking about, you can clearly see her throwing water on the crowd with other people at the very beginning of the video...She's jumping around spraying water on them 1 second into the video. Then someone else throws water and the cops turn around and drop her. But she was also doing it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2012, 04:02:01 PM »
Not sure what the whole story was there... but in general, cops who over react should be held accountable. I've seen the other extreme recently. You may be able to find the video on line. An officer had a handcuffed suspect bent over the hood of his car. Suspect tries a head butt. He had his face close to the suspect (training issue) when the suspect spit in the officers face. The officer grabbed his head and pushed it down against the car hood. That was it... the cop got a 5 day suspension.. So there are places where they are held accountable.. and in some cases, to an unrealistic level

Definitely more to the video. She is jumping around 1 second into that video and looks like she is spraying water on them.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2012, 04:07:04 PM »
  Criminals with Badges

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »
Definitely more to the video. She is jumping around 1 second into that video and looks like she is spraying water on them.
Ya I'm hearing you dude.  I don't think anyone realises the pain water can cause, it's excruciating having a shower every morning.  So let's list these serious offences we have:

1. Jaywalking
2. water throwing

Both carry a mandatory death penalty I believe, so she got off lightly with a punch to the face.  Thank God for the leniency of that lovely cop and his summary justice.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 06:34:40 PM »
Wished the pussy-ass crowds would actually just swarm over the cops and beat 'em down en masse....now that'd be entertaining....but nooooooooooooo

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 06:39:35 PM »
The police.
a

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 06:41:53 PM »
Wished the pussy-ass crowds would actually just swarm over the cops and beat 'em down en masse....now that'd be entertaining....but nooooooooooooo

One day, it will happen.  People aren't hungry enough yet.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »

everything
changes when
you get
punched in
the face

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 07:14:19 PM »
 8)  A scumbag like ROD KING gets manhandled and we have a huge public outcry . A girl doing nothing gets cracked in the mouth and not so much outcry . Now I wonder why ???????  Ya got to luv political correctness lolm .