Author Topic: Whats a man supposed to do when a chick forgets her used panties in his house?  (Read 10583 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How did she pull the XXXXXS over her tits?

I wish dude, that is the one thing that I hate about working out is the scarcity of nice clothes that fit.  If I were a medium , large or even XL I could find nice shit and wear great suits, but XXL is hard to find anything decent and suits, fucking good luck.  The chest fits great in bigger sizes but the wait balloons out like  parachute, so I end up spending a shitload to tailor and it never looks good.  I need to go custom, but in the USA you get raped getting custom suits.  need to make it out to China or India.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Give it back to her?

Keep is as memorabillia?

Jerk off to it after a couple of sniffes and then throw the remains on the trash?

Wear it as a thong subsitute when posing practicing alone? (no homo)
Depends what they smell like! Pussy or fish!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Blonde straight wig please, and make sure you warn us it's a trap so we don't masturbate straight away, but can make a careful  informed decision

With BamBam's physique a warning is ABSOLUTELY necessary.  I mean, if you put a wig on Chaos everyone would know its not a tarp.  With BB...ummm...does the Crying Game come to mind?   ;D

P.S.  If you don't want to see her again, mix some red food coloring in Karo Syrup...spread on crotch...proceed to hang on girls door handle.  Text her saying "just left your panties on your door...didnt want them hanging around at my place.  I know you were pulling a costanza on me"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
You could make tea...... ;D

booty

• Getbig V
If they are white panties then sell them to Donny.  You could make some money off Donnys panty fetish.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Sell them to a rapist.  He could rape a girl, swap out the undies and then claim she is lying because her undies don't have his cum on them.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I wish dude, that is the one thing that I hate about working out is the scarcity of nice clothes that fit.  If I were a medium , large or even XL I could find nice shit and wear great suits, but XXL is hard to find anything decent and suits, fucking good luck.  The chest fits great in bigger sizes but the wait balloons out like  parachute, so I end up spending a shitload to tailor and it never looks good.  I need to go custom, but in the USA you get raped getting custom suits.  need to make it out to China or India.

No shit...and the armholes are cut too small and if you have any lats beyond the imaginary they fit like crap through there as well....

MikMaq

Sell them to a rapist.  He could rape a girl, swap out the undies and then claim she is lying because her undies don't have his cum on them.
Maybe me lol pretty fucking hard.

Anyhow, jerk off to them once finding them. put them aside for a week, jerk off to them and finish all over them. They dispose of them unless there hot, than just make a collection.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
A woman does not forget her underwear  ::)

Toss 'em her.
:

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Toss 'em her.

x2    Exactly.   

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Toss 'em her.

No way in hell we're believing you wear underwear.......

Princess Commando.   ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

Toss 'em her.

we drank a lot, A LOT, and she had a flight very early in the morning, we almost missed it, 2 minutes really.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
we drank a lot, A LOT, and she had a flight very early in the morning, we almost missed it, 2 minutes really.
I was just going to ask her about the involvement of Alcohol.
And if she doesn't forget them, then why does she choose to leave them? Eh Princess?

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
she is trying to set you up if she knows you have other hoes running thru there, thats no accident if thats the case

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
she is trying to set you up if she knows you have other hoes running thru there, thats no accident if thats the case
True, marking her territory...

And sometimes they are stashed in weird places, like under couch cushions. I had a chick do that...
Another chick found them---down on the side cushion...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the trickiest part is finding a pair, and not knowing whose they are.  Do you ask "did you leave a pair here?"

There's no way to ask that.  "Of course they're mine, who elses would they be"....  or "No, MFer, they're NOT..."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Toss 'em her.

Really?  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

Toss 'em her.

wow, someone got pissed

its def a territory thing  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
keep them and use them when you need to blow your nose.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
First off.. what you need to understand is.... THE BITCH DIDNT FORGET A DAMN THING... IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
First off.. what you need to understand is.... THE BITCH DIDNT FORGET A DAMN THING... IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE

That move is called "the bridge".

Call an old girl up and say:  "Hey, I know I haven't called you in a couple of months, but I could swear I left my Smiths 'Meat is Murder' cd at your place.  You mind if I come pick it up?"

Hopefully, she responds with:  "Everytime I hear Morrissey I think of you.  We had some good times listening to that album.  Why were you such an asshole?"

"I really had a lot of shit going on at the time that I just wasn't ready to open up to you.  You want to meet for coffee so we are at a neutral location, or do you want to meet at your place?"

You just walked over the bridge to an old familiar land.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Awesome

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
If they are white panties then sell them to Donny.  You could make some money off Donnys panty fetish.
yes Donations welcome from the Female members here... i am getting hard thinking about it Booty :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
yes Donations welcome from the Female members here... i am getting hard thinking about it Booty :P
Donny is so poor he has to beg for panties on the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!