Author Topic: Obama Admn gave free reign to Sinoala Cartel to bring drugs to Chicago  (Read 2273 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Mexican Diplomat Says America Pretty Much Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel Across The Border
Michael Kelley|46 minutes ago|189|

Leaked emails from the private U.S. security firm Stratfor cite a Mexican diplomat who says the U.S. government works with Mexican cartels to traffic drugs into the United States and has sided with the Sinaloa cartel in an attempt to limit the violence in Mexico.

Many people have doubted the quality of Stratfor's intelligence, but the information from MX1—a Mexican foreign service officer who doubled as a confidential source for Stratfor—seems to corroborate recent claims about U.S. involvement in the drug war in Mexico.

Most notably, the reports from MX1 line up with assertions by a Sinaloa cartel insider that cartel boss Joaquin Guzman is a U.S. informant, the Sinaloa cartel was "given carte blanche to continue to smuggle tons of illicit drugs into Chicago," and Operation Fast and Furious was part of an agreement to finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel in exchange for information used to take down rival cartels.

An email with the subject "Re: From MX1 -- 2" sent Monday, April 19, 2010, to Stratfor vice president of intelligence Fred Burton says:

I think the US sent a signal that could be construed as follows:

"To the [Juárez] and Sinaloa cartels: Thank you for providing our market with drugs over the years. We are now concerned about your perpetration of violence, and would like to see you stop that. In this regard, please know that Sinaloa is bigger and better than [the Juárez cartel]. Also note that [Ciudad Juárez] is very important to us, as is the whole border. In this light, please talk amongst yourselves and lets all get back to business. Again, we recognize that Sinaloa is bigger and better, so either [the Juárez cartel] gets in line or we will mess you up."

In sum, I have a gut feeling that the US agencies tried to send a signal telling the cartels to negotiate themselves. They unilaterally declared a winner, and this is unprecedented, and deserves analysis.

Bill Conroy of Narco News reports that MX1's description matches the publicly available information on Fernando de la Mora Salcedo — a Mexican foreign service officer who studied law at the University of New Mexico and served at the Mexican Consulates in El Paso, Texas, and Phoenix.

In a June 13, 2010, email with the subject "Re: Get follow up from mx1? Thx," MX1 states that U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sent their "signal" by discretely brokering a deal with cartels in Tijuana, just south of San Diego, Calif., which reduced the violence in the area considerably.

It is not so much a message for the Mexican government as it is for the Sinaloa cartel and [the Juárez cartel] themselves. Basically, the message they want to send out is that Sinaloa is winning and that the violence is unacceptable. They want the CARTELS to negotiate with EACH OTHER. The idea is that if they can do this, violence will drop and the governments will allow controlled drug trades.

The email went on to say that "the major routes and methods for bulk shipping into the US" from Ciudad Juárez, right across the border from El Paso, Texas, "havealready been negotiated with US authorities" and that large shipments of drugs from the Sinaloa cartel "are OK with the Americans."

In July a Mexican state government spokesman told Al Jazeera that the CIA and other international security forces "don't fight drug traffickers" as much as "try to manage the drug trade." A mid-level Mexican official told Al Jazeera that based on discussions he's had with U.S. officials working in Ciudad Juárez, the allegations were true.

WikiLeaks has published 2,878 out of what it says is a cache of 5 million internal Stratfor emails (dated between July 2004 and December 2011) obtained by the hacker collective Anonymous around Christmas.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/stratfor-the-us-works-with-cartels-2012-9#ixzz285Iqjdyj

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama Admn gave free reign to Sinoala Cartel to bring drugs to Chicago
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
I tend to believe american leaders a LOT more than I believe some foreign leader, particularly from one that keeps spilling drugs and violence across border.

Surely a conspiracy this big would be so big, too hard to hide, that american officials would come forward.

Also, did this drug conspiracy theory start upon Obama's inauguration or what?  Official start date?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
I tend to believe american leaders a LOT more than I believe some foreign leader, particularly from one that keeps spilling drugs and violence across border.

Surely a conspiracy this big would be so big, too hard to hide, that american officials would come forward.

Also, did this drug conspiracy theory start upon Obama's inauguration or what?  Official start date?

LOL!!!!   Yet you devoted years of your life to the 911 CT 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »

Haha, you're a fucking clown. It's accepted as common knowledge in Mexico that the US/Mexican govts are working with the Sinaloa Cartel in their war against Los Zetas.

Why don't you do some fucking reading for once before you grace us with another opinion you pulled out of your ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Haha, you're a fucking clown. It's accepted as common knowledge in Mexico that the US/Mexican govts are working with the Sinaloa Cartel in their war against Los Zetas.

This means nothing to me. 

It's accepted in many countries by the majority of people that 911 was allowed to happen and/or covered up.

Doesn't make it true just because people in other countries believe it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »

It's accepted in many countries by the majority of people that 911 was allowed to happen and/or covered up.

No one gives a fuck what it means to you. You're a stupid fuck who has no idea what you're talking about.

All one has to do is research the Mexican cartel situation and they'd arrive at the same conclusion. Unfortunately for you, that would involve doing something beyond watching MSDNC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »

LOL!!!!   Yet you devoted years of your life to the 911 CT  

And every single thing used to discredit 911 CTers applies to your conspiracy theory as well.

Let's look at your drug theory...
Why have no high-level US govt employees come fwd?
How many people are on board?
Why isn't the media covering it?
Where are the congressional investigations?
When did it start?
Why isn't the DEA reading this article and arresting people?  Or are they 'in on it' too?

You're talking about a huge conspiracy for billions of dollars with thousands of participants, with zero physcal proof that the media won't cover - but but but it's true because it's "commonly accepted" in poor lawless nations like Mexico.

???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
And every single thing used to discredit 911 CTers applies to your conspiracy theory as well.

Let's look at your drug theory...
Why have no high-level US govt employees come fwd?
How many people are on board?
Why isn't the media covering it?
Where are the congressional investigations?
When did it start?
Why isn't the DEA reading this article and arresting people?  Or are they 'in on it' too?

You're talking about a huge conspiracy for billions of dollars with thousands of participants, with zero physcal proof that the media won't cover - but but but it's true because it's "commonly accepted" in poor lawless nations like Mexico.

???

It's funny because both Sinaloa and Z operatives have corroborated that claim. But YOU know better from watching Maddow.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
Now, please keep in mind, I've been saying for a decade that the war on drugs is a sham, just there to justify a huge budget, and that the world banking system floats on drug profits.  yes, common knowledge, i know.

BUT it's just amusing to me that the standard of proof for a conspiracy theory can vary so much.  Your burden of proof for a viable CT seems to be the party affiliation of the person in office.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 04:51:46 PM »
Now, please keep in mind, I've been saying for a decade that the war on drugs is a sham, just there to justify a huge budget, and that the world banking system floats on drug profits.  yes, common knowledge, i know.

BUT it's just amusing to me that the standard of proof for a conspiracy theory can vary so much.  Your burden of proof for a viable CT seems to be the party affiliation of the person in office.

Your proof is YouTube videos whereas the cartel situation has been corroborated by members of multiple cartels. ::)

You're a pathetically stupid person who loves asserting opinion as fact. It's even funnier given how you were exposed last week in the "Stench" thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
Why do they have credibility?   Cause theiy're drug dealers?   I thought criminals were more likely to lie.  They're blaming the govt for their crime, right?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
Why do they have credibility?   Cause theiy're drug dealers?   I thought criminals were more likely to lie.  They're blaming the govt for their crime, right?

Because they were involved with things like weapons shipments? How fucking dense are you.

Like the Stench thread, you know dick about the topic yet here you are acting like you do. Protip: MSNBC is an entertainment channel. Try reading some narco blogs or something.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 05:01:16 PM »
I'm not saying either of you are wrong.  I believe the article is 100% true. 

But why won't the media cover this?   Obama would lose in 2012, period.  No doubt about it.

Media isvin the tank for 100 percent for Obama.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »
Isn't it odd that rahmbo was sent to Chicago to run the city and has now presided over it's most violent waves of violence in memory and has not done squat about it and not a word from either him or Obama? 

Hhhhmmmmmmm????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
Media isvin the tank for 100 percent for Obama.  

There you go again... "the media".

FOX and Drudge aren't 100% for obama.  They rip him a new asshole and call him out for his BS on a daily basis.

WHy aren't they covering this story?  Drugs into obama's hometown, 5 weeks before election... WOAH that is a game changer if I ever heard one!

Drudge will only touch the parts of it that have HOLDER in the headline.  Why not this?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
The media never talks about Mexico, despite the fact that the death toll is close to 250,000 in the last 5-7 years. The only time they talk about it is when a particularly visual massacre appears like the 49 dismembered bodies that were dumped on the highway or the video of 5 Zs that were beheaded at the same time by CDG.

I have to get all my news on this stuff from the narco blogs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 12:31:33 AM »

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 03:47:11 PM »
Reports Of Mexican Special Forces Serving As 'Death Squads' In The Drug War
Michael Kelley|Oct. 2, 2012, 4:26 PM|934|2
The US Has Sent 200 Marines Into Guatemala To Fight The Drug War

Ciudad Juárez, right across the border from El Paso, Texas, was perhaps the most dangerous place in the world between 2008 and 2011 as a “cartel turf war" led to more than 10,000 murders.

But U.S. and Mexican officials told Stratfor that the surge of killings can be partly attributed to Mexican special forces and hitmen who were acting as U.S. informants.

One email from a Mexican diplomat—identified by Narco News as Fernando de la Mora Salcedo—to Stratfor describes special-operations and intelligence units, embedded within the larger Mexican military force being sent to Ciudad Juárez in 2008 and 2009, that would carry out “surgical strikes” against low-level criminals.

The major groups of killers have left the city, scared shitless, to take refuge elsewhere for an indeterminate amount of time... The military will surgically remove cells that had been previously identified, but for whatever reason were not taken down yet. Periods of adjustment will ensue, but the military will fill any void left in terms of territorial control, ultimately causing the competing [drug trafficking organizations] to wait/give up.

The aim of the special forces, according to the Mexican diplomat, was to "give some breathing room to the [cartel] bosses so that they can issue orders to calm things down" and continue to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the border into the U.S. with less social violence..

Narco News' Bill Conroy notes, in the definitive piece about the units he calls "death squads," that the "military cartel" was present in 2008 based on an analysis of murder cases in Ciudad Juárez.

Conroy noticed that "the murders in Juárez are, in almost all cases, not the result of random violence or shootouts between rival drug gangs. In most cases, they are cold-blooded assassinations, often involving coordinated teams of armed, sometimes masked, men who are making use of intelligence, surveillance and paramilitary-like tactics to take out their victims."

Hitmen from Ciudad Juárez were also given the ability to cross borders and kill due to their relationship with U.S. officials, according an email with the subject "Re: INSIGHT-MEXICO/US-Mishandling of ICE informants-US714."

The email cites a "U.S. Law enforcement Officer with direct oversight of border investigations" who says that the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was "handling big hitmen from Juárez and letting them kill in the U.S."

An analyst then notes that Stratfor previously covered the subject of cartel hitmen who were also ICE informants.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/startfor-death-squads-in-the-drug-war-2012-10#ixzz28BUAfTbH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:09 PM »
this should be sean hannity's top story tonight, not some bullshit tape from 6 years back.

fucking d-bags focusing on RACE and not actual illegal activities.  what the fck?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
this should be sean hannity's top story tonight, not some bullshit tape from 6 years back.

fucking d-bags focusing on RACE and not actual illegal activities.  what the fck?

hannity/fox don't care about the truth.  or even winning the eleciton.  cause htis story is the TRUTH and could cost obama the ELECTION.

They care about ratings - and know that RACE is an issue that gets people riled up.  A tape from 6 years ago won't affect the race, adn it won't show obama broke any laws... but it'll get ppl watching, and will have everyone all excited about race.

And you #&^*@#&$^*@#&^ fucksticks are happy to watch THIS garbage about race from some stupid speech years ago  -  and it's okay that your hero hannity is ignoring an actual story that would actually change the election

i'm sick of it, beyond stupid.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 08:54:21 AM »
I guess this was all a big conspiracy?  ::)  

http://www.businessinsider.com/navy-seals-hunt-down-el-chapo-2012-8

"US Navy SEALs Reportedly Planning To Catch 'Or Kill' Notorious Mexican Drug Lord"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:50 AM »

Why don't you do some fucking reading for once before you grace us with another opinion you pulled out of your ass.

Accepted as common knowledge?  ::)  Yes, Mexico govts support and are paid off by cartels, which cartel depends on which area of Mexico you're talking about, but if there was some huge government push to side with Sinaloa against Zetas then why would the CDG leader have gotten recently arrested (CDG is allied with Sinaloa) as well as Z-50 being arrested as soon as he broke away from Zetas? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:21 AM »
Accepted as common knowledge?  ::)  Yes, Mexico govts support and are paid off by cartels, which cartel depends on which area of Mexico you're talking about, but if there was some huge government push to side with Sinaloa against Zetas then why would the CDG leader have gotten recently arrested (CDG is allied with Sinaloa) as well as Z-50 being arrested as soon as he broke away from Zetas? 

This makes no sense whatsoever. CDG leaders getting caught means fuck all to the Sinaloans, who would love nothing more than to push into CDG territory. CDG has been going through an internal split since Metro-3 was killed and has been reduced to a joke by the Z offensive. Rogue Metro and R cells have been fighting each other for a while now and El Coss was part of that problem. The Sinaloans are not going to protect another cartel whose territory they covet. The Golfos got played and are reaping the rewards of that.

Z-50 was likely sold out by Z40 or one of his own Zetas who wasn't on board with him switching sides.