Author Topic: Getbiggers, do you see the power we have combined?  (Read 16139 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Getbiggers, do you see the power we have combined?
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »

What guy would u bang? Top 3?

Dennis Wolf is taken, the money is his wife's, and I would never bang that guy anyway.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2012, 11:40:53 PM »
Dennis Wolf is taken, the money is his wife's, and I would never bang that guy anyway.

You are a female you ain't banging anything. Guys bang you!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
What guy would u bang? Top 3?

Are we talking current pro bodybuilders? Because I mean in general my scores look like Henry Rollins, not Jane Cutler, but...

1) Steve Kuclo
2) Shawn Rhoden
3) Flex Lewis

Honorary mention to Antoine Vaillant, the new canadian IFBB pro. I'm not fond of the french, and his face kind of looks like a foot, but I like when a man's regular expression says "I am slightly douchey, and everything smells like poop," like this picture of my beloved AV:

Rob Youells, who could also get it, but doesn't fit the criteria (yet) has a similar douchey-poopy thing going on and I love it:

But if you just mean like in my regular life, the stuff that makes my panties drop EFFORTLESSLY, bodybuilders are not for me (and frankly I'm not white, complacent, or augmented enough to strike their fancy either). This is really all I want to smash in life. Top 1, 2, and 3:

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2012, 05:11:47 AM »
Glenn fucking Danzig haha

Do you know he is like 5'1 "tall" right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »

Lol, Rollins, Danzig, and Andrew WK. I think we may have a rock groupie on our hands.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2012, 08:01:48 AM »

YOU KNOW BODYBUILDERS ARE NOT MUCH TALLER, RIGHT?
Yeah I know, he stole my cab once (true story). He is 5'4", nearly sixty, and insane, but classic Misfits represents what I find physically attractive in men

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2012, 08:09:36 AM »
Kai won the overall at a show I did back in the Day in the Bronx.   Ronnie guest posed and was enormous.  

I'm for Kai on this.   Heath acted like a real prick all the way through.   I watched the entire Olympia and Heath was a jerk.

wow..you did your one token bodybuilding- related post of the year

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2012, 08:10:38 AM »
Kai won the overall at a show I did back in the Day in the Bronx.   Ronnie guest posed and was enormous.  

I'm for Kai on this.   Heath acted like a real prick all the way through.   I watched the entire Olympia and Heath was a jerk.

so let me get this straight...are you saying that YOU were once on the same stage as Kai?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2012, 08:16:32 AM »
Yes the Jews who have total control behind the scenes in bodybuilding (look who runs all the major magazines and websites) would be very happy to feature Kai on the front of one of their magazines with a white woman.

hmmmm...and just what do the Jews get out of doing this EXACTLY??????????????????

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2012, 08:17:07 AM »
2) Shawn Rhoden  ??? ???

you were so close of an all whitey list! ... Are you in the States Lobster? if so which one do you call home?

Are we talking current pro bodybuilders? Because I mean in general my scores look like Henry Rollins, not Jane Cutler, but...

1) Steve Kuclo
2) Shawn Rhoden
3) Flex Lewis

Honorary mention to Antoine Vaillant, the new canadian IFBB pro. I'm not fond of the french, and his face kind of looks like a foot, but I like when a man's regular expression says "I am slightly douchey, and everything smells like poop," like this picture of my beloved AV:

Rob Youells, who could also get it, but doesn't fit the criteria (yet) has a similar douchey-poopy thing going on and I love it:

But if you just mean like in my regular life, the stuff that makes my panties drop EFFORTLESSLY, bodybuilders are not for me (and frankly I'm not white, complacent, or augmented enough to strike their fancy either). This is really all I want to smash in life. Top 1, 2, and 3:

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2012, 08:28:05 AM »
Team Brandon Curry and Brandy Lever! Once he brings those legs up and nails his condition!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
YOU KNOW BODYBUILDERS ARE NOT MUCH TALLER, RIGHT?
Yeah I know, he stole my cab once (true story). He is 5'4", nearly sixty, and insane, but classic Misfits represents what I find physically attractive in men

doyle was fucking jacked on dig up her bones

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
2) Shawn Rhoden  ??? ???

you were so close of an all whitey list! ... Are you in the States Lobster? if so which one do you call home?

Come on, son. We all know Kuclo is Asian. My shit is like a United Colors of Benneton ad.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2012, 07:52:48 PM »
Come on, son. We all know Kuclo is Asian. My shit is like a United Colors of Benneton ad.

;D Your name seems to indicate you're from Boston.

As for Kuclo, he lives and works around my area, cool guy, I can hook you up with him ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
;D Your name seems to indicate you're from Boston.

As for Kuclo, he lives and works around my area, cool guy, I can hook you up with him ;D
I was going to turn steve's name into a witty racial slur, but then I remembered (a) I'm not a racist and (b) I love him. Anyway, he is marrying a lovely little figure pro, so he's not available to be my date to bodybuilding prom. That said, I do love non-branch Texan men, so you know, find another one and hook it up.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »
I was going to turn steve's name into a witty racial slur, but then I remembered (a) I'm not a racist and (b) I love him. Anyway, he is marrying a lovely little figure pro, so he's not available to be my date to bodybuilding prom. That said, I do love non-branch Texan men, so you know, find another one and hook it up.

That is true :D Will find you someone ASAP  ;D