Author Topic: ...  (Read 11525 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I think people are thinking about this in a way to simplistic frame of mind.If you are under 21 and want to get women of similar or younger age, keep your hair, they want pretty boys with locks, feminane types.Women who start working, come out of college looking to the future, then well their tastes change drastically.

If you are looking for the 23 and up female crowd then buzz your hair or shave it completely.While women will look in a magazine and point how nice the guy with the hair looks, when it comes to day to day contact where the 'aura' of the person comes in to play then the more macho/alpha/provides look of the buzzed/shaved head wins out, the woman in the bar will be drawn to the more primitive, tougher looking guy who looks like he can fight for her and bring her home a freshly speared lion rather than the guy who looks like he'd be sewing rat carcasses together, making clothes back in the cave with the women.And this is coming from someone who has thick hair but buzzes it.

Everhard

• Getbig II
Dude I was on propecia for about 5 years and never once hand any side effects, so please do not believe all the bull shit "risk factors".

what is the best choice

Wisc1983

• Getbig II
being bald is okay.   just make duck or gum faces all the time like dana lynn bailey does.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I assume bald is in style, all but Kai where bald. Fuck bald I'll keep mine long as i can.

Same here. For all my MANY shortcomings in life, at least I stand at 6'2' full head of hair, all my teeth, good jawline and decent enough genetics for weightlifting with the discipline to do it. I used to wear my hair quite short in my early 20's but since I turned 30 I have the Elvis thing going on. Saying that, I am fucking prematurely greying.  >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Ordered this one online - I'm expecting a huge increase in my game since the local bar I'm "hanging out" at plays a lot of 80ies music.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
The title of this thread hurts my brain

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Sev shaves his head and he looks like a stud

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Don't waste time on the hair drugs. They really don't work. :(

If you decide on a transplant, well, only go with Bosley.
www.bosley.com/

The other option is the Fleming/Meyer Flap surgery.

You can read about it here:
http://www.bevhills.com/hair/fleming-mayer-flap/

Just scroll the page.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I can't count the amount of guys that lost their hair because of using steroids. Stop using them and slow down the loss.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Why don't you start off with some topicals to see if they help you at all?

minoxidil
spironolactone
emu oil
nizoral
azelaic acid
coconut oil

sharpie

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Regenepure DR. Can be used everday.
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Same here. For all my MANY shortcomings in life, at least I stand at 6'2' full head of hair, all my teeth, good jawline and decent enough genetics for weightlifting with the discipline to do it. I used to wear my hair quite short in my early 20's but since I turned 30 I have the Elvis thing going on. Saying that, I am fucking prematurely greying.  >:(
Sounds like you got good genes, just color the grey you good to go.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Sounds like you got good genes, just color the grey you good to go.

Yes I do, though it's sin to say that on Getbig. I thought about taking the grey out but then you have to keep doing it and loading your hair with chemicals is a great way to lose it. The German slut who chops my hair keep reiterating the need to keep gel and product out of it as much as possible. I wash once a week with special shampoo and further more don't touch it. There was a time in my 20's I used to style it with gel and I swore I started to thin a bit. Ever since I stopped all that shit it thickening out again and I have the exact same hair as I did when I was a teenager. I don't even have that 'mature hair line' thing going.

I'll just suck up the grey and live with it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Grey hair looks extremely cool.
It's one of the updates that come with age which are welcome.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes I do, though it's sin to say that on Getbig. I thought about taking the grey out but then you have to keep doing it and loading your hair with chemicals is a great way to lose it. The German slut who chops my hair keep reiterating the need to keep gel and product out of it as much as possible. I wash once a week with special shampoo and further more don't touch it. There was a time in my 20's I used to style it with gel and I swore I started to thin a bit. Ever since I stopped all that shit it thickening out again and I have the exact same hair as I did when I was a teenager. I don't even have that 'mature hair line' thing going.

I'll just suck up the grey and live with it.
Grey is ok some chicks dig it, just be glad your hair isnt going away.