Author Topic: meanwhile in sweden...  (Read 6676 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
meanwhile in sweden...
« on: October 02, 2012, 12:09:44 PM »
your nordic ancestors weep  :'(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: meanwhile in sweden...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:12:39 PM »

The Vikings would have never allowed this.

Time to send in this guy.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:18:55 PM »
why are so many Somalians in Sweden? I mean usually the immigrants come from a country which has been formerly dominated or colonized. But in the case of Sweden? Did they put a single foot in Somalia?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:19:45 PM »
The Vikings would have never allowed this.

Time to send in this guy.

or this guy

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 12:21:32 PM »
why are so many Somalians in Sweden? I mean usually the immigrants come from a country which has been formerly dominated or colonized. But in the case of Sweden? Did they put a single foot in Somalia?

they've (sweden) has probably got a sweet welfare system. they get an house and money for nothing. oh, and free healthcare !

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 12:29:08 PM »
Fucking parasites. Cannot think of a better place to throw a hand grenade

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 12:29:41 PM »
But the government can still determine who comes into the country and who doesn't. Did the public ever vote to allow these immigrants into their country?

Can the politicians be charged with treason and decapitated on the front steps of parliament?

Would be nice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 12:33:01 PM »
Fucking parasites. Cannot think of a better place to throw a hand grenade

lol

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 12:38:39 PM »

After the war in Somalia, Sweden probably offered asylum to some, and they brought their family. There are a lot of Somalis in the US because of that, it always struck me funny that the brought them to the colder states - Minnesota, Maine, etc.........

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »
But the government can still determine who comes into the country and who doesn't. Did the public ever vote to allow these immigrants into their country?

Can the politicians be charged with treason and decapitated on the front steps of parliament?

Would be nice.

Pointless giving them a vote. They'll vote to have chartered planes sent to every 4th world swamp to round them up and bring them to Sweden. The citizens are as lost and fanatically PC as the politicians. As I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia, I can tell you horror stories about what these scum get up to. But it's pointless as the Scandi lot point blank refuse to believe mass immigration is bad. Unfortunately it's going to take a very very loud wake up call to snap them out of their left wing, liberal dogma trance they're in.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »
After the war in Somalia, Sweden probably offered asylum to some, and they brought their family. There are a lot of Somalis in the US because of that, it always struck me funny that the brought them to the colder states - Minnesota, Maine, etc.........
Under orders of the hierarchy of course - to genocide the white race.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 12:44:33 PM »
I saw a black god in the movie thor so the blacks are everywhere  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
Pointless giving them a vote. They'll vote to have chartered planes sent to every 4th world swamp to round them up and bring them to Sweden. The citizens are as lost and fanatically PC as the politicians. As I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia, I can tell you horror stories about what these scum get up to. But it's pointless as the Scandi lot point blank refuse to believe mass immigration is bad. Unfortunately it's going to take a very very loud wake up call to snap them out of their left wing, liberal dogma trance they're in.

send them to Poland, these racist tough guy polaks would sort em out real quick like 8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
The kid wants his 'old house' back?

the swedes are too scared of being called racist to even stop these savages from cutting off their baby girl's vajajays or organizing funding drives for al quadia so honestly they deserve whatever's coming to them in the next 10 years

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 12:57:10 PM »

Politicians are only PC to cater to the the PC crowd. Mass immigration is pushed mainly by big corporations, their lobbyists and the politicians they feed so that the average working joe will give up his healthcare and retirement pension piece by piece, accept increasingly shittier jobs while at the same time a larger mass of consumers will be at hand to buy shittier and cheaper to produce goods.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »
PIP 

Swede and Sweden

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
Liberalism gone mad.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
Politicians are only PC to cater to the the PC crowd. Mass immigration is pushed mainly by big corporations, their lobbyists and the politicians they feed so that the average working joe will give up his healthcare and retirement pension piece by piece, accept increasingly shittier jobs while at the same time a larger mass of consumers will be at hand to buy shittier and cheaper to produce goods.

Yes. As I was making a cup of tea just now, the same thought occurred to me. You have to go where the voters go. Simple as.

I remember when I lived in Norway 6-7 years ago doing my Masters, Norwegians used to laugh and mock the right leaning parties that wants to look after its citizens and raise questions about immigration. They'll sit with smiles and their faces proudly proclaiming their liberalism on how wonderful diversity is. I recently spoke a friend in Oslo who now don't go out at night alone any more for the fear of rape by foreign men. She and her husband want to move to the country side as 'Oslo isn't Norway any more'. Their kids' education is suffering due to every little ape from Bongoland rocking up without speaking the language, taking quality teaching time away.

In Sweden Malmo is COMPLETELY lost to the Balkan trash. I was skiing in northern Sweden last Christmas when we heard of a daylight murder in a Malmo cafe. Some foreign scumbag walked in, opening fire on another foreign scumbag . Luckily he died, but my point is that this shit would never have happened previously. When there's a murder, rape of general fuck up, you just KNOW who's involved.

And still they try and sell you the idea of uncontrolled mass immigration from just about every undesirable country out there  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
"it wasn't ordered by mommy"™

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
how do they get there?? it's on the other side of the world, how did they afford the travel safely from Africa all the way to Sweden in the first place.

is it the hordes gobbling up the complete southern hemisphere by out breeding any other mammal on earth?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »
Yes. As I was making a cup of tea just now, the same thought occurred to me. You have to go where the voters go. Simple as.

I remember when I lived in Norway 6-7 years ago doing my Masters, Norwegians used to laugh and mock the right leaning parties that wants to look after its citizens and raise questions about immigration. They'll sit with smiles and their faces proudly proclaiming their liberalism on how wonderful diversity is. I recently spoke a friend in Oslo who now don't go out at night alone any more for the fear of rape by foreign men. She and her husband want to move to the country side as 'Oslo isn't Norway any more'. Their kids' education is suffering due to every little ape from Bongoland rocking up without speaking the language, taking quality teaching time away.

In Sweden Malmo is COMPLETELY lost to the Balkan trash. I was skiing in northern Sweden last Christmas when we heard of a daylight murder in a Malmo cafe. Some foreign scumbag walked in, opening fire on another foreign scumbag . Luckily he died, but my point is that this shit would never have happened previously. When there's a murder, rape of general fuck up, you just KNOW who's involved.

And still they try and sell you the idea of uncontrolled mass immigration from just about every undesirable country out there  ::)

Immigration is fine under certain circumstances.  The problem is when you get an influx of uneducated religious fools who have no respect for secular values and laws of the country they immigrate to. 
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
WTF happened to Swede!   ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »

"as many rooms as mommy says", now hold up, I don't know what the deal is, but it seems like young man here thinks housing is like Burger King, "you can have it your way"
if that is the deal with Sweden, no wonder they have issues.
You must have standards, and structure---especially for people who are not used to that.
Can someone explain the deal here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 01:54:14 PM »
Truly a shame these beautiful Scandinavian countries are allowing them to be turned to trash.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 02:03:46 PM »

Good, maybe they'll learn the lesson for all of us.