Author Topic: meanwhile in sweden...  (Read 6682 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: meanwhile in sweden...
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 03:19:50 PM »
why are so many Somalians in Sweden? I mean usually the immigrants come from a country which has been formerly dominated or colonized. But in the case of Sweden? Did they put a single foot in Somalia?

no no, sweden hasnt been to war in ages.. we just have an extremely open immigration policy. i think we are letting in most people in all of scandinavia.

people from somalia have increased in the 2000s, they're escaping their shitty country with no rights, and they know sweden is taking in the wounded and the poor and that we have excellent living standards. There are probably a lot of somalians in other nordic countries as well, like norway..

we also are getting more people from Irak, Poland and Thailand.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 03:23:15 PM »
they've (sweden) has probably got a sweet welfare system. they get an house and money for nothing. oh, and free healthcare !

we have very high living standards. free welfare.

they don't get a damn house though ;D they all gather in the poorest suburbian areas and perform lots of crime on one another and any outside visitor.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 03:41:22 PM »
It's a shame to see entire nations, and the populations within, actively cheer the cutting of their own throats.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
we have very high living standards. free welfare.

they don't get a damn house though ;D they all gather in the poorest suburbian areas and perform lots of crime on one another and any outside visitor.

Great. I hope there's tons of deaths ?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 04:06:27 PM »
WTF happened to Swede!   ?

One Overeem kick to the ribs, the turtle move, a verbal tap out......and Lesnar sent the little guy into a death spiral.

Probably drinking cough syrup to get high and disassembling his Lesnar shrine.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »
Great. I hope there's tons of deaths ?

Yeah I think there are actually. But they have so large families so you don't really notice it because where a swede has 1,5 children, somalies have like 5.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 05:20:21 PM »
no no, sweden hasnt been to war in ages.. we just have an extremely open immigration policy. i think we are letting in most people in all of scandinavia.

people from somalia have increased in the 2000s, they're escaping their shitty country with no rights, and they know sweden is taking in the wounded and the poor and that we have excellent living standards. There are probably a lot of somalians in other nordic countries as well, like norway..

we also are getting more people from Irak, Poland and Thailand.

Did it ever occur to you that your whore government is doing this on purpose not because they are kindhearted towards the third world but because they have sold you out and seek to replace your demographics so they can have cheap "slave" labor and a dumbed down population that's open to massive corruption and dictatorship?

How does it feel to be emasculated?

Looks like white mercenaries need to be sent to your country to show you how to be men.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 05:28:01 PM »
They should just rename Sweden...Swemalia...and call it a day. Their job is done, mission accomplished.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 02:31:18 AM »
Fucking parasites. Cannot think of a better place to throw a hand grenade

x2000 scum of the earth

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 02:45:15 AM »
Did it ever occur to you that your whore government is doing this on purpose not because they are kindhearted towards the third world but because they have sold you out and seek to replace your demographics so they can have cheap "slave" labor and a dumbed down population that's open to massive corruption and dictatorship?

How does it feel to be emasculated?

Looks like white mercenaries need to be sent to your country to show you how to be men.

Even the liberal mind controlled Swedish women are starting to refer to them as women with penises. I've date quite a few Swedish women here in London so met quite a few Swedish guys through them (no homo). Bar one, they were ALL gay. Fussing over clothes and hair. Bunch of fags. My Swedish ex told me when some 5' guy from Africa that went to school with her would harass the girls. The guys would do fuck all. Instead of stomping his guts out they tried to 'understand' him.

From what I've seen in Scandinavia, the Finnish men are still real men. The rest is practically women.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 02:50:59 AM »
^^^^

Finns are pretty macho, and i've got one Norweign bud who's definately no pu$$y

but i do think that swedes are definately the least alpha of all the scandos