Author Topic: Poll: Obama's lead with Latinos jumping to historic high  (Read 4330 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Poll: Obama's lead with Latinos jumping to historic high
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 12:00:05 PM »
Actually doctors favor Romney by 20 points over Obama so chances are they agree w me and not you leftists.

what percentage of doctors think Obama is a communist sleeper cell neo-jihadist islamist marxist dictator

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 12:01:43 PM »
Actually doctors favor Romney by 20 points over Obama so chances are they agree w me and not you leftists.

I'd guess most doctors make enough $ not to be democrats lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »
what percentage of doctors think Obama is a communist sleeper cell neo-jihadist islamist marxist dictator

Probably 55% since he destroyed their profession.  I laugh my ass off at Mal knowing his messiah collapsed his profession and he is rolling up to vote for him again.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
Probably 55% since he destroyed their profession.  I laugh my ass off at Mal knowing his messiah collapsed his profession and he is rolling up to vote for him again.  

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »

back in reality the number is right around 0 % which is the same as the general population

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 12:20:37 AM »
This poll said Romney had support of 26% of Hispanics... and I believe he actually won 27% of them on election day?   Pretty accurate.  

Trump has 23% Hispanic support (and this poll is FOX news, which has been friendlier to Trump actually).

If this trend continues - I'm not sure how Trump overcomes this.  Particularly because latino voters weren't all that motivated to VOTE AGAINST Romney... and I'd say some are actually very vocal about Trump.  

Source: The Hill

President Obama holds a 73-21 percent lead over Mitt Romney among Latino voters, a new high-water mark for the president.

The new 52-point margin represents a high watermark for Obama in the weekly tracking poll from Latino Decisions, and is a significant jump from the 65-26 percent advantage he held six weeks ago.

Romney has failed to make inroads despite a push at the GOP convention to highlight Hispanic Republicans, while Latino voters who have tuned in during the period shortly before and since the conventions have mostly gravitated towards Obama.

Obama is polling a higher percentage in the poll than the 67 percent of the Latino vote he won four years ago, when GOP presidential nominee Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) won 31 percent, according to exit poll

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/259581-poll-obamas-lead-with-latinos-jumps-to-historic-high

ith less than six months to go before the presidential elections, Latinos overwhelmingly support Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton over presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, according to a Fox News Latino poll released on Friday. The poll found that 62 percent of registered Latino voters would head to the ballot box for Clinton in November, while only 23 percent would support Trump on Election Day – a finding that many experts say is not surprising given the two candidates’ differing stances on issues important to Latinos.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/05/20/latinos-favor-clinton-over-trump-by-3-point-margin-fox-news-latino-poll-finds/

(It's almost as if Trump magically chose the one group that would decide this election, and promised to deport 10% of the US population made up entirely of their exact same heritage.  I think trump is too intelligent to accidentally piss off the one group that decides the election.)