Author Topic: Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live TV  (Read 27648 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live TV
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 06:08:13 PM »
I think the bully wins this one.  Her speech did nothing to improve her appearance, so it was just a waste of time. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 06:15:09 PM »
This is an excellent point by the bully:

Obesity is one of the worst choices a person can make

We (the royal "we" here, not getbiggers) keep talking about obesity like it's a "disease" or "epidemic" when in reality it's due to poor lifestyle choices in the great majority of cases.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 06:19:16 PM »
Look at the people in media. Look at them. Is being fat really the worst offence? No. Criminals are being glorified every day. He wrote that just to offend.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2012, 06:20:20 PM »
This is an excellent point by the bully:

Code: [Select]
We (the royal "we" here, not getbiggers) keep talking about obesity like it's a "disease" or "epidemic" when in reality it's due to poor lifestyle choices in the great majority of cases.
Genetics + environment broski, dont u think? Not everyones hunger is regulated the same way by the brain centers. Ultimately iy is a choice but choices are driven by genes to a large degree. Take sexual reproduction for example, we do it more or less out of 'genetic' desires that are automatic. Ofcourse theres a degree of control but its hard to conttol.
follow the arrows

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
Not only is she a fatass , she is a dumbass

she said at the 1:07 mark she tried her best to Laugh off the very hurtful email, she then said at the 2:40 mark that his email meant nothing to her  ??? ???

So which one is it fatass? was the Email Funny? hurt full? or just a reason for you to make up a fake story for you to use on tv for "october bully month"  ::)

epic fat whale wearing a Mens Sports Coat

hahhahahaahahahhahahahha hahahahahhahahahahh

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
She should lose some weight.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2012, 06:50:16 PM »
lol...

"yes, I am overweight, you could call me fat and yes even obese on a doctors chart"

Honey, purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

You are the size of a fucking house.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2012, 07:06:32 PM »
1.) Like how she says "i have a thick skin", yet she show it to her husband and he melted. And THEN post it on facebook ::) ::)
2.) Being fat isn't the same as being born a different race, or gay as she tried to compare it too. It is a choice for most people. yes eating/drinking is fun, it is called portion control.
3.) i could be wrong, but as a "grown women" and "new anchor" her job isn't a journalist. She is basically model that read a teleprompter.  SO Yes her fucking appearance matters. If she doesn't like it kick rocks, then do one of the other 99% of jobs that she doesny have to be in front of a camera to do. ::) fucking drama queen.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
Genetics + environment broski, dont u think? Not everyones hunger is regulated the same way by the brain centers. Ultimately iy is a choice but choices are driven by genes to a large degree. Take sexual reproduction for example, we do it more or less out of 'genetic' desires that are automatic. Ofcourse theres a degree of control but its hard to conttol.

I disagree.  If the "choice" is predetermined for you by factors outside your influence then it's not really a choice.  Everyone can choose to eat a sensible amount of food.

Most people who are grossly overweight aren't eating because they're hungry all the time but that's sort of another topic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2012, 07:23:06 PM »

Ultimately even if you buy that, it still comes down to your own choice. Some people just have it easier than others. I don't have the athleticism to be an NFL player. Sometimes you don't get what you want the easy way.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »
45 secs in
The rest
Did not watch
choice is an illusion

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »
If she knows she's fat and continues to be fat while having the choice to slim down than she's responsible for being fat. This bitch just has no will to be the best human she can possibly fucking be. IMO the bitch ought to be hit with a fly swatter for acting like she's a victim here. If she is a victim it's of her own doing. Fuck her and her whining on t.v.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 08:09:07 PM »
Ultimately even if you buy that, it still comes down to your own choice. Some people just have it easier than others. I don't have the athleticism to be an NFL player. Sometimes you don't get what you want the easy way.

But the thing is overweight people have no want. Like you probably don't have a want to be fat, they don't have the want to be normal weight.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »
Once again a great many on Getbig haven't a clue.

Some folks are born with a disposition to be heavy. Sure, they can (usually) lose weight, but not without extreme action that can often become more harmful than just staying at their natural "set" weight.

Besides, there are many, many people who are crazy healthy who are far from ripped, lean and/or muscular.

And about this woman being a TV reporter so she isn't a real journalist ... Are you serious, buddy? These anchors, whatever you wanna call 'em, are fully immersed in story development, etc. So to be simply a model is not enough, by far.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »
Nope, genes don't control a person going to McDonald's everyday instead of fixing a healthy meal.
Genetics don't control a person sitting in front of the tv watching reality tv, instead of walking.
Genetics don't control a kid spending hours playing video games, when 15-25 yrs ago, kids played outside.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »
Not fat just spilling a bit. She'll be fine by the evening show.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
I disagree.  If the "choice" is predetermined for you by factors outside your influence then it's not really a choice.  Everyone can choose to eat a sensible amount of food.

Most people who are grossly overweight aren't eating because they're hungry all the time but that's sort of another topic.

When ever I see people grossly overweight, the first thing that comes to my mind is some sort of mental illness.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 09:14:58 PM »
When ever I see people grossly overweight, the first thing that comes to my mind is some sort of mental illness.

I think of McDonalds.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 09:16:39 PM »
Nope, genes don't control a person going to McDonald's everyday instead of fixing a healthy meal.
Genetics don't control a person sitting in front of the tv watching reality tv, instead of walking.
Genetics don't control a kid spending hours playing video games, when 15-25 yrs ago, kids played outside.
It does, if parents, grandparents , grandgrand parents etc did the same. At some point it gets embeded in genes and is transmitted to offsprings. Now, some people figure this and reverse it, most dont. As simple as that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:34 PM »
I think of McDonalds.
What I don't like, is when they teach their kids the same bad habits---I was in McDonald's (I know, I know) and got breakfast--one sandwich, and this woman got herself two sandwichs and her "little" girl two as well, along with a soda, and  two hashbrowns...and they of course they didn't need it. And while ordering she asks the child, "What do you want?"   

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »
It does, if parents, grandparents , grandgrand parents etc did the same. At some point it gets embeded in genes and is transmitted to offsprings. Now, some people figure this and reverse it, most dont. As simple as that.

And if it starts as a very young child, the person is really behind the 8-ball as a teen and into adulthood.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »
BigMikeCox would hit it raw, no condom, no pulling out.
lol!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »
That fat chicks husband looks like he uses the Hover hand on a regular basis. He's quite the beta.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2012, 09:32:35 PM »
I applaud the woman.

As she says, none of you know her story.
She told us, she got married, and she has 3 kids, and does cooking shows--meaning she eats, and doesn't see the need to lose weight, afterall her husband will not stray from her, as she gradually packs on the pounds...now you know how she gained the weight.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 09:51:03 PM »
Fucking awesome. Kudos to her. What a great role model.

Great attitude.

Yes....she should lose some weight but she was pretty fucking professional.