Author Topic: Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live TV  (Read 27708 times)

Christian B

• Getbig II
Re: Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, News Anchor Destroys Him On Live TV
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »
Film of water of peace

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
I hope she's not projecting her weight issues onto her own kids. Such a shame when you see fat parent at the grocery store with a young child and their basket is full of sugary junk and empty calories. You just know the child is receiving the worst message in food choices.

She's actually doing more physical damage to her kids via a lazy life of take out food and drive thru than a bully's mean words could ever do.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
I hope she's not projecting her weight issues onto her own kids. Such a shame when you see fat parent at the grocery store with a young child and their basket is full of sugary junk and empty calories. You just know the child is receiving the worst message in food choices.

She's actually doing more physical damage to her kids via a lazy life of take out food and drive thru than a bully's mean words could ever do.
Of course she is....

And that guy wasn't a bully, I swear, people are now using a the word "bully" to describe anybody that may say a "hurtful" thing to another person...people are now happy to be "victims".
The person is not responsible for her feelings, only she is responsible for her feelings...yes words hurt, but ultimately, one has to pick themselves upm, and dust themslves off, and roll with it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2012, 03:24:57 AM »
Her lack of willpower sickens me.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2012, 05:54:04 AM »
Of course she is....

And that guy wasn't a bully, I swear, people are now using a the word "bully" to describe anybody that may say a "hurtful" thing to another person...people are now happy to be "victims".
The person is not responsible for her feelings, only she is responsible for her feelings...yes words hurt, but ultimately, one has to pick themselves upm, and dust themslves off, and roll with it.

I get people on my facebook who constantly put up anti-bullying shit on facebook who were bullied as kids for being fat, skinny, different race, gay etc which is fine and some have started to post up this video.

However what is not fine is most of the people I just mentioned will post up this stuff then turn around and comment(be bullies themselves) or post shit making fun of some public figures looks, a popular one here in Toronto is making fun of the mayors weight.

Last year one chick I knew who has a weight problem herself. says something like "oh I just met the mayor, and he is even fatter in person"
and was making fun of him continually. But you would loo at her wall and the anti-bullying shit was posted up constantly.
I then made a comment that it was ironic that she would say this stuff considering she was made fun of for being fat and was being a bully herself.

Like MattyH I got defriended lol.

Anyways the lady in this video might want to look first at her own industry(media)first who are the biggest bullies out there along with governments. Does she even notice that most tv stations typically have only 1 fat chick in front of the camera and the rest are the stereotypical hottie.

Like the token black guy in comedy and horror movie, she is the token fat girl on the local tv station. She might want to question that instead.
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2012, 06:09:54 AM »
^The bullied (victim) often times become the bully (aggressor/perp), it even happens with certain countries.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2012, 06:19:39 AM »
have you guys EVER watched the news and news programs on the spanish channels? univision, telemundo, azteca, etcetera?

holy crap all the women look like fricking gorgeous playboy/victoria secret models! i always wonder if they actually even have a journalism background or are they actresses and models who are hired because they can speak and read a teleprompter?

heck, all the women on spanish cable programs are hotter than hell! you watch a red carpet awards show for music, or tv or whatever and i swear every single woman is drop dead incredible! makes the more famous and known  "AMERICAN" female movie stars tv actresses look like dog food! laugh!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2012, 06:44:46 AM »
Once again a great many on Getbig haven't a clue.

Some folks are born with a disposition to be heavy. Sure, they can (usually) lose weight, but not without extreme action that can often become more harmful than just staying at their natural "set" weight.

Besides, there are many, many people who are crazy healthy who are far from ripped, lean and/or muscular.

And about this woman being a TV reporter so she isn't a real journalist ... Are you serious, buddy? These anchors, whatever you wanna call 'em, are fully immersed in story development, etc. So to be simply a model is not enough, by far.

bullshit, unless you have a hormone problem, no one is born to be fat. Being fat is one of the most unhealthy thing a person can do.
Yes, not a real journalist. I get "immersed" when I listen music, doesnt mean I'm a rockstar . ::) ::)
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:22 AM »
She's an actress. Which comes with a certain public perception that actresses must look a certain way. Don't like it? Don't be an actress. Fat women on TV are a long way from being accepted as the "norm". So yes, because she's different, people are going to point that out. Just like fat models. And don't kid yourselves....women tell women what women should look like. Not men. Men are far more accepting of all bodytypes...women are the real bullies when it comes to women and their body image.

By hanging a lantern on the issue, she lost a lot of integrity. Journalists are supposed to be above this kind of stuff. Instead she stooped to get some ratings. So crass...I'm sure she won some fans and will get an appearance on the View. Maybe even a few endorsement deals. But it does nothing to undo society's viewpoint on fat people on TV. It's just not acceptable yet.

Also, obesity is the manifestation of a clear mental disorder that leads to over-eating. Just like the waif bodies of anorexics are the manifestations of mental disorders. She won't get skinny until she conquers her own demons that haunt her. Shaming her is unlikely to be the healthy road to salvation. It might make her skinny, but will be even more unhealthy for her. Lose weight the right way. I doubt she will. She seems to enjoy playing the victim and wallowing in voices that support her diseased mental state. Good luck to her...

And finally, if I were her husband, I would have found the POS who made that post and ended him/her. She might be fat, but if she's my fat wife, she wouldn't have to shame herself in public like this. The guy (or girl) who left this message would be found at the bottom of a river. Or, at the very least, in the ER with two broken arms and two broken legs.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:19 AM »
You could call me fat, even obese "on a doctor's chart."

lol
Y

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
You could call me fat, even obese "on a doctor's chart."

lol

On a veterinary sea mammal chart, she is a walruses

ukjeff

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2012, 08:15:23 AM »
http://www.yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com

perfect response to this fat fuck.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2012, 09:02:32 AM »
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2012, 09:16:38 AM »
Fucking awesome. Kudos to her. What a great role model.

Great attitude.

Yes....she should lose some weight but she was pretty fucking professional.

She's your role model? Good luck at your next show.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2012, 09:28:17 AM »
She was close to breaking down the whole clip.

She used her job to make a personal point because it hurt her feelings.

She tried to twist it to suit her agenda.

Anyone with a brain will see this.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »
Btw, why is it that the girls who read the news are hotter than the girls in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition?
Say what you will about Helen Thomas but that old, ugly bitch kept her spot without looking like a centerfold

You should see the broads in Tampa

Local traffic girl

http://www.google.com/search?q=jen+epstein

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2012, 09:35:43 AM »
email sounds like it was written by Michelle Obama and fellow cronies

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2012, 09:55:20 AM »
it is however, a melt down

and she said that guy's comments meant nothing, yet there she is talking about it?

the trainer

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2012, 10:12:19 AM »
whats wrong with this woman if i see a fat person and i say you are fat and need to lose weight i am being honest, would she prefer if somebody lied and says she is not fat and what does this have to do with bullying.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »

Is this a meltdown?

1, he's 100% correct in his view
2, four minute meltdown
3, she's really fishing for public sympathy and an overflowing mailbag of support
4, i'd hit it

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
Fat people's lack of willpower disgusts me :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
A person emails her in private and she uses her platform to defend how fat she is.

Hahaha... Fuck her and her Fat girl loving husband.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »
i like her logic; if most people think that something is right, and only one person thinks its wrong, then this something is indeed...right.  ::)

Lol at "you dont know my life"... there are people with a lot tougher lives than hers and who still manage to take care of their health and be good examples for others.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »
Some folks are born with a disposition to be heavy.

This is not really correct when it comes to being obese to the point of unhealthiness.  That's an extremely new thing on an evolutionary time scale and human physiology has not evolved to survive long-term under those conditions.  Hence why you don't see a lot of 300-pounders walking around at 70+ years old.

There may be some people with a genetic predisposition for having unhealthy levels of body mass/fat even if they live an otherwise healthy lifestyle, but they don't constitute anywhere near 35% of the adult population or whatever it is that we're up to now.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
UPDATE:

Kenneth Krause, the man who attacked local news anchor Jennifer Livingston over her appearance, is standing by his remarks.

Krause sparked outrage when he emailed Livingston, an anchor for WKBT 8 Morning News in La Crosse, Wisconsin, saying she was not a "suitable example" for young girls because of her weight. Livingston made headlines after issuing an emotional response on-air Tuesday morning.

In a four-minute segment, she addressed Krause's attack and also thanked the viewers, friends, family and colleagues who have sent her words of support. Their response, Livingston said, has been "truly inspiring."

Krause, however, seemed unmoved by Livingston and her many supporters. After declining an invitation to appear on WKBT, he issued the following statement:
"Given this country's present epidemic of obesity and the many truly horrible diseases related thereto, and considering Jennifer Livingston's fortuitous position in the community, I hope she will finally take advantage of a rare and golden opportunity to influence the health and psychological well-being of Coulee Region children by transforming herself for all of her viewers to see over the next year, and, to that end, I would be absolutely pleased to offer Jennifer any advice or support she would be willing to accept."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/jennifer-livingston-kenneth-krause_n_1936774.html?utm_hp_ref=media