Author Topic: Arnold's 60 Minutes Interview  (Read 7840 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Arnold's 60 Minutes Interview
« on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:07 PM »
I think I've seen most of Arnolds interviews over the years, and he always came off as not genuine. 

However, this interview was much different and you saw some real emotion from Arnold.

I respect him a lot more after seeing that interview.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Arnold's 60 Minutes Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
Interesting interview. He is trying to sell books after all. But watching a true sociopath at work was eye opening.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
where i can watch it.

url? ;)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
Interesting interview. He is trying to sell books after all. But watching a true sociopath at work was eye opening.

Meh, he was open and owned up to his fuck ups.  He even took responsibility as Josephs father.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
He looked and sounded pathetic about child support and such.  Sounded like a loser.

It was interesting learning he was a millionaire before he even made it big in bodybuilding from buying property in Santa Monica

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
whos the old blonde slut who interviewed him? i bet she sucked him off before to get the interview

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »
He gave an interview to NPR's Talk of the Nation.  Listen to it here:

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/02/162166295/schwarzeneggers-total-recall-of-his-life-so-far

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 04:37:54 PM »
He looked and sounded pathetic about child support and such.  Sounded like a loser.

It was interesting learning he was a millionaire before he even made it big in bodybuilding from buying property in Santa Monica

He dated my sister in-law back in the day.  But she was too much of a drama queen for him!  Marrying Maria, having a child with the maid, and all the tabloid news was less drama than my sister in-law!  ha ha ha

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
that old K U NT took shots at arnold left and right,

Called him broke
Steroid User
Gay
a movie star who cant speak english
and an exabitionist
called the Schwarzenegger name a funny name

Who is this filt of a reporter   >:( >:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 04:44:41 PM »
I like Arnold - mad props to him.
Love how they want to crucify him for having a great life.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »
Meh, he was open and owned up to his fuck ups.  He even took responsibility as Josephs father.

He had to own up to his fukc ups, the whole world already knew about them. What was he going to say, it didn't happen? He also said he would only talk about what was written in the book. And he said he was NEVER worried about Maria leaving him when he told her about the kid in a therapy session. That statement alone is the silliest thing he's said.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »
I like Arnold - mad props to him.
Love how they want to crucify him for having a great life.
he does it to sell his book, that's the only thing that matters to him, he d do anything for money. He only cares about one person; himself. That's great and all... but when he dies, what about his sons and daughters?

There s just a problem imho... doing the 60 mins interview might cost him readers/buyers, cause just like in most movies trailers nowadays, there s a big risk you ve seen it all before opening your wallet.

I think arnold wants to be a role model for males worldwide. I think he wants men to follow his path. This his the imprint he wants to leave on mankind. Dont care about anyone else but yourself, do everything you want as long as it pleases you. Only people who admire him, admire his "i dont give a fuck attitude" will buy his book and consider it useful to read. To imitate him in their everyday lives.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »
Arnold is well known to exaggerate, so I'm not expecting his upcoming book to be 100% truthful, that's for sure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 07:32:28 PM »
 >:(
a

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »

Maria was actually really pretty back in the day!

Even as she started to turn into skeletor she looked alright!

But then..... then.... you got that abomination.... Mildred!   Please Arnold, blame it on the Alcohol!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 08:55:17 PM »
 >:( Greatest head transformation ever.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 09:11:33 PM »
mildred story has nothing to do with alcohol...he was a control freak, and couldnt deal with the fact that without his wife money , fame and connections, he wouldnt be shit. He wanted to be the man, not a woman's puddle. That's the reason he got into politics for the republicans... to show her... dont look into it any further...A very troubled man obviously. The perfect example that we re just animals, solely guided by deep subconscious animals behaviors our whole existences. The desire to dominate, to be dominated, to manipulate, to access power, fame, god like status among our siblings. He dated her only for the money and power/connections. He didnt love her. The only thing he loves is to seduce and dominate. To impress.

He doesnt care about his kids, he only tolerate them to pose with them for his public image, to simulate the perfect family man he s never been.

Funny how he criticizes his father for being an asshole, not even realizing it's the same asshole that's in him.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:05 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 08:26:54 AM »
shriver looks like shit

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 08:43:54 AM »
shriver looks like shit

And im sure whoever you end up with will look great at 50+ or whatever age Maria is ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »
And im sure whoever you end up with will look great at 50+ or whatever age Maria is ::)

are you kidding me, have you ever been introduced to Tito's kid? ???

kid comes from good looking genes

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »
he does it to sell his book, that's the only thing that matters to him, he d do anything for money. He only cares about one person; himself. That's great and all... but when he dies, what about his sons and daughters?

There s just a problem imho... doing the 60 mins interview might cost him readers/buyers, cause just like in most movies trailers nowadays, there s a big risk you ve seen it all before opening your wallet.

I think arnold wants to be a role model for males worldwide. I think he wants men to follow his path. This his the imprint he wants to leave on mankind. Dont care about anyone else but yourself, do everything you want as long as it pleases you. Only people who admire him, admire his "i dont give a fuck attitude" will buy his book and consider it useful to read. To imitate him in their everyday lives.

Agree - solid as always.

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »
Arnold came off as classic narcissistic bodybuilder.  Arnold did whatever it took to be #1, no doubt in my mind.  Also how he stated if I made mistake, just forget about it and never think about it again.  Was a young, broke immigrant at the Mirage as well?