Author Topic: Whose voice do we TRUST to evaluate the debates tonight?  (Read 1243 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Whose voice do we TRUST to evaluate the debates tonight?
« on: October 03, 2012, 05:33:39 AM »
Let's face it, there are people on the left and the right who are going to use words like "DEMOLISHED" and "FLATTENED" tonight about 3 minutes into the debate.  Yes, the first time Obama gets zinged, some getbiggers will say "It's over, Romney will be up 17 points in polls tomorrow morning".   And, others will tell us "Romney got that one wrong, the election is OVER".

What voices - on getbig, in the media, whoever - can we all agree will give us the educated and honest assessment of the debate? We know that Chris Mathews will tell us Obama won and we know that michelle Malkin will tell us Romney won.  We know that already.   Who is a person we can all agree - before the debate - that they'll tell us the truth about who won?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Whose voice do we TRUST to evaluate the debates tonight?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 05:39:40 AM »
i trust 333386 because he's the most unbias poster here

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 06:02:14 AM »
i trust 333386 because he's the most unbias poster here

They should not have any moderators at all and just take peoples questions from the audience w no filter and no screening at all. 

Make it interesting and unpredictable. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 06:44:02 AM »
They should not have any moderators at all and just take peoples questions from the audience w no filter and no screening at all. 
Make it interesting and unpredictable. 

I'm not tlaking debate format.

I'm talking about the "Who won" discussion.   Whose voice can we all agree right now, will tell us the truth tonight about it? 

I don't trust msnbc and I dont trust fox for it.  Looks like we'll have to just see what the getbig consensus is, and throw out the outliers.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 06:51:44 AM »
Let's face it, there are people on the left and the right who are going to use words like "DEMOLISHED" and "FLATTENED" tonight about 3 minutes into the debate.  Yes, the first time Obama gets zinged, some getbiggers will say "It's over, Romney will be up 17 points in polls tomorrow morning".   And, others will tell us "Romney got that one wrong, the election is OVER".

What voices - on getbig, in the media, whoever - can we all agree will give us the educated and honest assessment of the debate? We know that Chris Mathews will tell us Obama won and we know that michelle Malkin will tell us Romney won.  We know that already.   Who is a person we can all agree - before the debate - that they'll tell us the truth about who won?

Jon Stewart

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41:06 AM »
Jon Stewart

Stewart has raped obama a few times in the last week.  Called him out BIG time for the libya/view thing.  Made fun of christie for setting expectations so high for romney at debate because Christie also happens to be the 2016 frontrunner should mitt lose...

yeah, I think you're right.  I know, some people here call Stewart a lib because 1) they do'nt watch him and 2) he attacks fox n friends for their obnoxiousness

But he shits on msnbc all the time.  He calls out both parties, both romney and obama.  I know we will have people who don't watch the show telling us all about it lol...

but yeah, Stewart will probably be the one voice that'll shoot us straight on it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »
Jon Stewart

Great joke, Blacken.  ::)

Stewart has raped obama a few times in the last week.  Called him out BIG time for the libya/view thing.  Made fun of christie for setting expectations so high for romney at debate because Christie also happens to be the 2016 frontrunner should mitt lose...

yeah, I think you're right.  I know, some people here call Stewart a lib because 1) they do'nt watch him and 2) he attacks fox n friends for their obnoxiousness

But he shits on msnbc all the time.  He calls out both parties, both romney and obama.  I know we will have people who don't watch the show telling us all about it lol...

but yeah, Stewart will probably be the one voice that'll shoot us straight on it.

Not really. He only calls Obama out on the most blatant of things.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:06 AM »
Great joke, Blacken.  ::)

Not really. He only calls Obama out on the most blatant of things.

yeah, if only he called  out Obama on the ridiculous, absurd and irrelevent shit that most of the right wingers go crazy about

then he would be fair and balanced

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:46 AM »

why do you need anyone to tell you what happened or who won?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 09:06:39 AM »
why do you need anyone to tell you what happened or who won?

I just want R-Money to put obama's disastrous record and failed promises right in his arrogant smug face and make him go  uuuuggghhhhhh  hhhhh  uuuggghhhhhh Bush uuuggghhhhh   uuuuhhh  hhmmmmmm uuughhhhh  Palin   uuugghhhhhh  Bush     uuuggghhh inherited uuuggghhhhhhh

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »
yeah, if only he called  out Obama on the ridiculous, absurd and irrelevent shit that most of the right wingers go crazy about

then he would be fair and balanced

Yawn.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 09:28:46 AM »
When George W. Bush was destroying this country I found myself watching MSNBC a lot.

All I can stand at the moment is FNC.