Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 58032 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate Discussion
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2012, 08:46:41 PM »
Jezebelle and I will be voting for Obama again and I believe it to be a much wiser choice than the alternative.  Republicans should take this opportunity to lose so they can reorganize their party.  Romney is not a Conservative and there currently are no Conservatives in the Republican Party.  Barry Goldwater would not want to be even remotely associated with what is known as the Republican Party today.  Losing will benefit them greatly if they reorganize properly.

I will vote for Jesse Ventura in 2016 if he decides to run.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2012, 08:46:45 PM »
Romney couldn't knock him out because Obama was curled up in the fetal position 15 minutes into the debate.....

Obama looked so bad tonight its not even in the dictionary how bad it was  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2012, 08:47:42 PM »
Jezebelle and I will be voting for Obama again and I believe it to be a much wiser choice than the alternative.  Republicans should take this opportunity to lose so they can reorganize their party.  Romney is not a Conservative and there currently are no Conservatives in the Republican Party.  Barry Goldwater would not want to be even remotely associated with what is known as the Republican Party today.  Losing will benefit them greatly if they reorganize properly.

Jiz and yourself were made to look terrible tonight.   Come on man.   Obama lookd so bad tonight it is was beyond words bad 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »
Fox has the usual focus group of undecided voters hosted by Frank Luntz...they think Romney killed it overwhelmingly.   This was no "draw"....
ROFLMAO

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2012, 08:49:55 PM »

The United States cannot afford to have Obama in the White House for another 4 years. Sorry, Obama sucked ass tonight and lost.... Plain and simple.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »
Jiz and yourself were made to look terrible tonight.   Come on man.   Obama lookd so bad tonight it is was beyond words bad 
I think he intentionally played it safe. Sure he didn't do well but he could afford that according to intrade. I'm sure his political team advised him to play it safe as he has the election in the bag (up to this point in time).

Better than going off the script and slipping up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:38 PM »
Now, now my friend, there is no reason to be disrespectful towards Lady Jezebelle because we are voting for Obama over failure Mitt Romney.  You said it yourself, Romney is a piece of shit and does not represent the Republican Party.  Why vote for him and continue your Party in the wrong direction?  It doesn`t make sense.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »
Romney couldn't knock him out because Obama was curled up in the fetal position 15 minutes into the debate.....

It was prob a good idea for Obama to play defense.  There was nothing really to gain for him to go on the offense.  Romney was aggressive because he had really nothing to lose.  
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:16 PM »

Jesse Ventura?   He couldn't even govern Minnesota effectively....    Barry Goldwater?  WTF does barry Goldwater have to do with anything?  That's like saying JFK couldn't get nominated by today's Democrat party...who cares?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2012, 08:54:18 PM »
Yeah..but at this late date, both camps need the undecideds to break their way...Romney moved a number of votes tonight.  Fuck...Obama tapped out on economics and asked the moderator if they could move onto another topic... :)

Didn't hear that but there was no way Obama was going to win the debate on the economy.....it did work out in his favor that it was one of the first topics in the discussion
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2012, 08:55:35 PM »

It was prob a good idea for Obama to play defense.  There was nothing really to gain for him to go on the offense.  Romney was aggressive because he had really nothing to lose.  

There's a huge difference between "playing defense" and getting rolled...Obama got rolled.   The Dems had a historic +7 turnout margin in 2008 (2004 was roughly even between the two major parties)...do you think the Obama 2008 voters are going to be as motivated to vote after tonight?  I'm sure that Republicans are a hell of a lot mre motivated than they were in 2008...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »
Obama tapped out at 15 seconds in tonight   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
There's a huge difference between "playing defense" and getting rolled...Obama got rolled.   The Dems had a historic +7 turnout margin in 2008 (2004 was roughly even between the two major parties)...do you think the Obama 2008 voters are going to be as motivated to vote after tonight?  I'm sure that Republicans are a hell of a lot mre motivated than they were in 2008...

Of course they are going to be motivated to vote no matter what...same with Republicans.  They'll crack the whip and get people into the voting booths. 

As far as getting rolled.....sorry I watched the debate and there was simply no knockout blow by either candidate.  I don't think Romney got over Obama and vice versa and I also think that the debates itself don't even matter at this time and age. 
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
bro - did you even watch it?   It was like clubber lang vs rocky 1st fight 

see this is where you go into retarded mode...i said romney won...

i asked what you comments were in the obama vs mccain debate....who did you declare the winner... thats all i asked.. but you, in true 333 fashion are unable to read, digest, and form a comprehensive response to the very very simple question asked

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:14 PM »

I wish Ventura was running now, I'd vote for him in a heart beat over Romney.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2012, 09:06:36 PM »
see this is where you go into retarded mode...i said romney won...

i asked what you comments were in the obama vs mccain debate....who did you declare the winner... thats all i asked.. but you, in true 333 fashion are unable to read, digest, and form a comprehensive response to the very very simple question asked

333386's opinion doesn't matter because everyone knows that he would have said Romney killed Obama in the debates anyway regardless as to what happened....funny thing is that not a few months ago, he said that Romney was a piece of shit and not even a real Republican.

My whole take on it is while it was very entertaining, I don't think the debate did much for either candidate to change the minds of people.  Most people generally don't watch the debates anymore.  Its the internet age now.....
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2012, 09:07:12 PM »

Of course they are going to be motivated to vote no matter what...same with Republicans.  They'll crack the whip and get people into the voting booths. 

As far as getting rolled.....sorry I watched the debate and there was simply no knockout blow by either candidate.  I don't think Romney got over Obama and vice versa and I also think that the debates itself don't even matter at this time and age. 

No...Obama had a massive turnout in 2008, it was truly historic in terms of young voters, blacksand hispanics.  If Obama can't replicate that turnout...and most of the polls showing him ahead are using that criteria...he will lose.  He isn't goig to get that turnout with performances like tonight's.

Believe me...he got rolled.  Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews and Bill Maher sure think so...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:11 PM »
That fat fucking liar Ed was getting choked up like he was going to cry!!!  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »

333386's opinion doesn't matter because everyone knows that he would have said Romney killed Obama in the debates anyway regardless as to what happened....funny thing is that not a few months ago, he said that Romney was a piece of shit and not even a real Republican.

My whole take on it is while it was very entertaining, I don't think the debate did much for either candidate to change the minds of people.  Most people generally don't watch the debates anymore.  Its the internet age now.....
What were you saying numbnuts?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/bill-maher-thinks-obama-lost-the-debate-needs-a-teleprompter/article/2509808

Bill Maher, who gave $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC, said that Obama lost the presidential debate and suggested he needs a teleprompter.

“ can’t believe ‘m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter,” Maher tweeted towards the end of the first presidential debate. Just in case his disappointment with Obama’s performance wasn’t clear, he cracked that “Obama made a lot of great points tonight. Unfortunately, most of them were for Romney.”

LMFAO
-

From Twitter:

Results of CNN-ORC Post-Debate flash poll. Who won the debate: Romney 67%, Obama 25%. +_ 4%. #CNNDebate

#CRUSHED

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »
That fat fucking liar Ed was getting choked up like he was going to cry!!!  8)

Obama got killed tonight.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:57 PM »
Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 09:08:59 PM
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.  
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.  
Quote from: 333386 on August 09, 2012, 08:17:33 AM

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.

^^^^^^^ you didn't answer the question captain?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
You Obama supporters, especially after tonight, ought to have your heads examined.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2012, 09:12:09 PM »
obama voters are lazy assholes who wants everything without doing anything, they ll keep voting for him unfortunately.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »
Obama got killed tonight.

I like you 333386, but I've got to ask... Why in the hell do you just repeat the same shit over and over and over without really ever responding to anyone else?  ??? ;D

You're like some kind of Republican Forum Bot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 03, 2012, 09:15:30 PM »
I like you 333386, but I've got to ask... Why in the hell do you just repeat the same shit over and over and over without really ever responding to anyone else?  ??? ;D

You're like some kind of Republican Forum Bot.

Rubbing it in to the 94bots is fun.