Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 58126 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Presidential Debate - Discussion
« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »
The video from last night's debate should come with a rape warning....

The Community Organizer done got fucked in the ass!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2012, 07:25:42 PM »
The video from last night's debate should come with a rape warning....

The Community Organizer done got fucked in the ass!
the apparent rape was an illusion.  almost everything Romney said was either based on a logical fallacy, was factually incorrect, or was a complete reversal of his previous policy position.  he performed amazingly well though in terms of being a politician. i didnt think he had it in him.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 04, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »
the apparent rape was an illusion.  almost everything Romney said was either based on a logical fallacy, was factually incorrect, or was a complete reversal of his previous policy position.  he performed amazingly well though in terms of being a politician. i didnt think he had it in him.

Oh fuck off clown shoes....and take your pseudo-intellectual, worthless, denial opinion with you.

Obama got fucking owned and exposed last night for the incompetent hero of the lowest common denominators in America last night. Spin it all you want - maybe it will land you and your Neanderthal skull a gig on the Anderson Cooper obama farewell tour bandwagon show.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #328 on: October 04, 2012, 07:40:38 PM »
as usual, your post is completely lacking of any substance  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: October 04, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
as usual, your post is completely lacking of any substance  ;D

Hahahahahahahahaha.....l ogical fallacy.

Lacking Substance = obama last night

Lacking real world experience and intellect = Cro-Magnon forehead with a dick in his ass, struggling as a community college junior.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #330 on: October 04, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
and you continue to refuse providing any reasoning or evidence for your opinions.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #331 on: October 04, 2012, 07:54:11 PM »
and you continue to refuse providing any reasoning or evidence for your opinions.  ;D

Obama got eaten alive. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #332 on: October 04, 2012, 07:55:32 PM »
Obama got eaten alive. 
Romney is a communist.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »

Not an opinion - Romney crushed obama = fact

You pretend like I owe you something.....men fuck you in the ass, so your opinion means fuck all.

Logical fallacy....okay Forrest Gump. Lemme guess - obama won by defending his stellar record as president? Hahahahahahaha. Obviously your deformed skull is the result of Down's Syndrome.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #334 on: October 04, 2012, 08:07:21 PM »
LOL ok  ;D

(by the way, about the logical fallacy, ill give you a hint: correlation doesnt equal causation ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 04, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
LOL ok  ;D

(by the way, about the logical fallacy, ill give you a hint: correlation doesnt equal causation ;)

Men fuck you in the ass....hahahahahahahahah a!!!!!!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 05, 2012, 03:26:56 AM »
Rpmney owned the Muslim Filt, hope that helps...

Naggash

• Getbig III
Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate Discussion
« Reply #337 on: October 05, 2012, 05:06:45 AM »
Goodrum lives in a completely separate reality from the rest of us. After a while you just start ignoring his ramblings.

hahahaha

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: October 05, 2012, 05:56:35 AM »

Regardless, Where was this president that you like to label as one of the greatest presidents of all time? Looking down at his pad of paper like a complete defeated chump! He couldn't even look Romney in the face! Absolutely unacceptable for a Presidential candidate! And Taylor you know I am pretty much middle of The road but Obama has GOT to show us something more next debate.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #339 on: October 05, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »
my greed is better than your greed!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
Romney cheating with notes, LMAO!!

this dude will lie cheat and steal his way to the top, he is completely untrustworthy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
Romney cheating with notes, LMAO!!

this dude will lie cheat and steal his way to the top, he is completely untrustworthy.

Yet ObamaDoc who is pressuring defense contractors to break the law not to report job losses before the election is trustworthy? 

LOL!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:27 AM »
Yet ObamaDoc who is pressuring defense contractors to break the law not to report job losses before the election is trustworthy? 

LOL!!!!

what the fuck does that have to do with romney cheating at a debate?? you are a master of deflection, stick to the topic fuckwit. If we adapt your style of discourse nothing would ever get settled, learn how to argue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2012, 07:56:27 AM »
what the fuck does that have to do with romney cheating at a debate?? you are a master of deflection, stick to the topic fuckwit. If we adapt your style of discourse nothing would ever get settled, learn how to argue.

Both told tall tales.

I have to say - i almost fell out my chair when obama discussed Simpson Bowles   

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2012, 08:02:38 AM »
What a fucking miracle.....after 45 straights months of unemployment > 8%, and the fact that no president has ever been re-elected when unemployment is > 8%, today the obama admin claimed unemployment has miraculously dropped to 7.8%.

Obama would lie when the truth is good enough.....

And there is substantial truth to the rumor that more than 8% of the male homeless population have porked TBombz in his pudgy white ass.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: October 05, 2012, 08:44:15 AM »
Both told tall tales.

I have to say - i almost fell out my chair when obama discussed Simpson Bowles   

yes but cheating at a debate? this argument that both lie so it must be okay is what got your fucks into this issue. There is a difference when something is subjective and a decision based on opinions and facts have to be made versus just flat out fucking cheating blantantly like romney has been caught doing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 05, 2012, 08:46:02 AM »
yes but cheating at a debate? this argument that both lie so it must be okay is what got your fucks into this issue. There is a difference when something is subjective and a decision based on opinions and facts have to be made versus just flat out fucking cheating blantantly like romney has been caught doing.

So obama who is supposed to be so brilliant and smart was not able to call him out on any of these supposed lies? 

Is that what you are saying?   The brilliant messianic harvard lawyer was unable to meet the simple task of calling romney out on a supposed untruth? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »

Even the biggest dipshits on the political board have agreed that Romney dominated the debate.  Lick your wounds, and hope your candidate can regroup and do better next time.  Everything else is sour grapes.
Y

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2012, 12:53:29 PM »

Waaa, waaa, waaa....... ;D   ;D

After watching that debate, I now know why obama does not want his college transcripts released.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2012, 12:56:47 PM »

Waaa, waaa, waaa....... ;D   ;D

After watching that debate, I now know why obama does not want his college transcripts released.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb booooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm